GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Started a Goodlyfe cycle today. 500 test 300 Deca a week. Split the dosage into pinning twice a week. Also have his ADEX on hand. Thinking about just going ahead and taking .5 on each of my pin days. Or wait 4 weeks. Haven’t decided yet.

Not sure if it’s already been requested but I’d love the primo in a lower concentration like 100. Was using the 200 for a while but the lumps I got were too much and had to switch to another more expensive source. A lower concentration would let me run it for another full offseason

Started a Goodlyfe cycle today. 500 test 300 Deca a week. Split the dosage into pinning twice a week. Also have his ADEX on hand. Thinking about just going ahead and taking .5 on each of my pin days. Or wait 4 weeks. Haven’t decided yet.
Haven’t decided yet? Sounds like you’re just guessing. Sounds like your not getting bloodwork.

Not ideal.

Get bloodwork week 6 or so and see what’s happening behind the scenes to accurately gauge if you need an AI at all.

Not ideal.

Get bloodwork week 6 or so and see what’s happening behind the scenes to accurately gauge if you need an AI at all.
My bad. I am definitely getting bloodwork. I meant I was thinking about starting an Ai dose before just before getting bloods as well. But I will hold off until bloods or atleast until signs pop up. Sorry for the confusion on that. I will definitely get bloods around week 5.

Not sure if it’s already been requested but I’d love the primo in a lower concentration like 100. Was using the 200 for a while but the lumps I got were too much and had to switch to another more expensive source. A lower concentration would let me run it for another full offseason
Food for thought, for $25 on Amazon you can pick up a bottle of USP MCT oil and some sterile 20ml vials. Brewing can be tedious, but just cutting the concentration by 50% wouldn't take too much effort.

Food for thought, for $25 on Amazon you can pick up a bottle of USP MCT oil and some sterile 20ml vials. Brewing can be tedious, but just cutting the concentration by 50% wouldn't take too much effort.
Wouldn’t the MCT oil come with likely contaminants if not bought from somewhere specifically for injection?

Email me

Meso it has been a great run! I am officially no longer in business and will not respond to any posts on here or emails after sunday ... Maybe one day in future we will be back.

Hope everyone understands and will look out for me again one day! I might just pop up again .lol DUCKS for Goodlyfe.

If you have questions feel free to message me until Sunday and I can help answer questions and give you advice on other sources.

Until next time!

Wow. The good times really do come to an end. Glad it was you that safely and securely brought me into the world of gear. Best of luck in the future. Hope you can live your best life with your past few years of hard work. Till next time GL. We’ll definitely be worse off for a while without your superior quality control