Hair Loss

Thanks for your response!

I am 32 years old and have been on finasteride preventively for almost 1.5 years and have full hair. My father still has a full head of hair at 60, but the male family members on my mother's side are all bald. When I noticed that the temples were shedding a bit, I took finasteride straight away, prevention > regrowth. I feel extremely good on fin, even more positive effects from lower DHT, significantly less oily skin e.g.

I am currently thinking about my first testosterone cycle and am considering "upgrading" from Fin to Duasterid during the cycle. Don't want to take any risks. How do you see it here? Here my thread:

Potential for side effects goes way up when you're blocking 90% of dht on Dut; including gyno, among others. That's pretty much why most stay on a longer treatment plan, with Fin.

Personally, I couldn't handle the negatives from Fin. Can't imagine how poorly I'd respond to Dut.

The typical overseas pharmacies; Inhouse and reliableRx

Otherwise, its really easy to get a script from your primary doctor/general practicioner.

Just say you have stubborn dandruff that doesnt respond to head & shoulders/selsun blue. This has worked for a lot of people.

Nizoral / ketoconazole is no joke, but remember START EARLY. Prevention is the BEST medicine.

Here are a few examples, there are lots of studies. (one of these is nizoral cream/lotion)

View attachment 255559
Wow, what the. Never seen that before!
Ive had a few transplants. Will need one more. Currently taking 5mg oral minox daily and will resume RU soon as well. Dermarolling once a week

For anyone interested, i'm trying out pyrilutamide at the moment, at the dosages used in the studies (5mg per day). I'll report back.......if it doesn't kill me. Also have it mixed with ketaconazole and a few other oils.
Hey there man,

How's it going? Do you report any noticeable gains/sides?

Hey there man,

How's it going? Do you report any noticeable gains/sides?

Hey. I’m still using it and have been since around the date of the post. No sides whatsoever. I did the first month double dose (5mg morn and night) and since moved to 2.5 twice per day. No sides from either. I did seem to stop shedding a lot less almost immediatel, although I can’t say i noticed much else but I’d expect it to take a few months for anything further (e.g regrowth). I’ve since added ketaconazole back in (2-3x a week) and minoxidil (daily) and that seems to have boosted a bit of temple regrowth within a week. Subtle, but enough to know I’m getting no worse and I’m barely shedding at all, in fact its rare to see a hair come out even when washing.

I should add that my pyril is dose tested by Jano too. I would recommend keeping the staples in and not just solely relying on pyril until we know more about whether the way its delivered impacts outcome (the grey market stuff isn't in the same solution as the trialled stuff itself and who knows, maybe that has an effect.)

Last edited:
Hey. I’m still using it and have been since around the date of the post. No sides whatsoever. I did the first month double dose (5mg morn and night) and since moved to 2.5 twice per day. No sides from either. I did seem to stop shedding a lot less almost immediatel, although I can’t say i noticed much else but I’d expect it to take a few months for anything further (e.g regrowth). I’ve since added ketaconazole back in (2-3x a week) and minoxidil (daily) and that seems to have boosted a bit of temple regrowth within a week. Subtle, but enough to know I’m getting no worse and I’m barely shedding at all, in fact its rare to see a hair come out even when washing.

I should add that my pyril is dose tested by Jano too. I would recommend keeping the staples in and not just solely relying on pyril until we know more about whether the way its delivered impacts outcome (the grey market stuff isn't in the same solution as the trialled stuff itself and who knows, maybe that has an effect.)
Thanks a lot for the answer man!

It's nice to hear that you're not having any sides so far and that it might have halted the shedding.

I might consider adding Minoxidil to my regime ( Ketoconazole shampoo 3 times a week, derma roller once a week and Finasteride 1mg a day ) or go for RU58841 as it seems to be fan favorite.

I will keep following for Pyril updates as it might be a beneficial add on.

Cheers!

Anyone who is taking oral minoxidil getting increased body hair due to it? That's one side I really can't be dealing with.
Currently on topical fin min and ru and had decent results after 4 months but seems to be slowing now.
Not sure if there is a limit to amount these treatments can restore.

Left it far too late to start really but hoping to get back enough of a base that a transplant might be possible.

Anyone who is taking oral minoxidil getting increased body hair due to it? That's one side I really can't be dealing with.
Currently on topical fin min and ru and had decent results after 4 months but seems to be slowing now.

Left it far too late to start really but hoping to get back enough of a base that a transplant might be possible.
How much RU are you doing weekly and what # of mls?

Thank you so much for posting this. Does this just slow down progression of hair loss or actually help with regrowth?

I’ve been using oral minoxidil for about half a year in low dose of 2.5mg, I did notice my arms hair growing faster, other than that my the rest stayed about the same. Just my personal experience on it, you might react differently.

Hello everyone,

if you "only" want to protect your hair during a blast.
Then what would be best?
RU58841?

So only too much DHT in the blast application.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the answer man!

It's nice to hear that you're not having any sides so far and that it might have halted the shedding.

I might consider adding Minoxidil to my regime ( Ketoconazole shampoo 3 times a week, derma roller once a week and Finasteride 1mg a day ) or go for RU58841 as it seems to be fan favorite.

I will keep following for Pyril updates as it might be a beneficial add on.

Cheers!

To update you a few weeks on, I saw immediate and much better improvement from adding the topical minox and finasteride and have since stopped the pyrilutamide for the time being. The minox is what is making the biggest impact i think, because I can see regrowth on the areas I'm rubbing it. I stopped pyril probably 3/4 weeks ago and the improvements have continued.

Perhaps it was a lag and the pyril took some time to work, but the difference has been drastic with minox/fina and instant - so from now on I'll be sticking with those two and not pyril. Also, I use ketaconazole 3x per week and a Piroctone olamine shampoo as well.

If the effect drops off over the next few months, I'll assume the pyril was actually working but it was delayed impact and come back to update here.

I honestly don't care much about hair loss, but from mast and dbol I can see it coming faster than expected. Thanks for great post!

The people I have known who have complained about hairless from steroids stopped using steroids, and they still lost their hair. It's genetic.

I chose muscle. In my early 60's now and I would probably be bald anyway, so muscle was the right decision.

The people I have known who have complained about hairless from steroids stopped using steroids, and they still lost their hair. It's genetic.

I chose muscle. In my early 60's now and I would probably be bald anyway, so muscle was the right decision.
These are words of man! Haha

I had two hair transplants. The transplanted hair is from the "safe" zone, meaning that it is less likely to fall out from DHT. Expensive, but worth it.

hlc-1-year.jpg