Harm reduction in the Steroid Underground subforum - this is NOT a source forum

Ok because so many of the new users seem to have no common sense.

@Millard made MESO

Even if you are a Snowflake, and this is unfair... @Millard owns the ball. It is his board and we are all Guests. Sometimes even us old guys get confused and he needs to let us know.

If you want to join a community, you should find out what it is. Not knowing who is making the rules of the community you are engaging in is silly. Take some pride in the things you do. Read and educate yourself. If you wish to have someone like the owner of a popular forum take you seriously you need to be respectful and thoughtful. If you want the members of the community to take you seriously you should respect the community.

Ok because so many of the new users seem to have no common sense.

@Millard made MESO

Even if you are a Snowflake, and this is unfair... @Millard owns the ball. It is his board and we are all Guests. Sometimes even us old guys get confused and he needs to let us know.

If you want to join a community, you should find out what it is. Not knowing who is making the rules of the community you are engaging in is silly. Take some pride in the things you do. Read and educate yourself. If you wish to have someone like the owner of a popular forum take you seriously you need to be respectful and thoughtful. If you want the members of the community to take you seriously you should respect the community.
Noted. Thank you for this.

You are confused AGAIN. I'm not the rep. I am a customer. All my orders have been great, like the majority of people on this thread. If you want to chat with the rep, it will need to wait until he's back.

If it makes you feel better to talk to me, that's fine. Before my grandmother died of dementia, she spoke to her cat because she believed it was my grandfather. Mental illness is a bitch.

Providing a list to a customer A few posts up sure seems like something a rep would do.

You have posted nonstop...ever since the rep was banned. Before that your posts were way less and more spaced out.

You're a damn rep, that's obvious now to everyone with a brain. Someone repping for a banned source by posting a link to a pricelist deserves to be banned. You're simply doing the exact thing the actual rep would do. I don't see you lasting much longer.

Then report me. What's your allegation to support my ban "Zoidberg is too helpful" lol

You're an idiot.
When a source is banned, all of their official representatives are also banned during this period. Anyone who acts as a de facto representative in an attempt to circumvent the ban restrictions will also be banned.

Obviously, the use of alternate accounts created specifically to circumvent a ban are prohibited.

I can confirm @Zoidberg is not an alt account. However, MESO recognizes that "satisfied and happy customers", undisclosed reps (compensated or uncompensated), unofficial reps can also engage in marketing to promote, facilitate, represent, and otherwise further the commercial business interests of the source. This type of de facto representation is prohibited by all parties during active ban.
The price list can be found at post 17,448

LINK

Did you try
[EDIT: The unauthorized use of the MESO-Rx brand for any and all types of commercial marketing is strictly prohibited.]

Did you have any questions? I am happy to help :)

When a source is banned, all of their official representatives are also banned during this period. Anyone who acts as a de facto representative in an attempt to circumvent the ban restrictions will also be banned.

Obviously, the use of alternate accounts created specifically to circumvent a ban are prohibited.

I can confirm @Zoidberg is not an alt account. However, MESO recognizes that "satisfied and happy customers", undisclosed reps (compensated or uncompensated), unofficial reps can also engage in marketing to promote, facilitate, represent, and otherwise further the commercial business interests of the source. This type of de facto representation is prohibited by all parties during active ban.
Thank you @Millard, this guy is so obvious and hiding under the guise pr being a virtuous defender of racism while vehemently defending QSC at every opportunity. Not only that and you caught it him posting up links, price lists

and yes they fucked a few people over,

This is top tier TDS type paranoia.
It's hilarious how you just gloss over them fucking people over. FWIW I don't care either way about this source. But scamming one person out of 10 is just as bad as scamming 25 out of a hundred. Like if these people were scammed for absolutely no reason- where's the line and how do you cross it to upset them? I've looked at a few Reddit (fucking gay) threads on QSC and it seems like people just get scammed. There's not always a rhyme or reason.

Also- TDS??? Lol

It's hilarious how you just gloss over them fucking people over. FWIW I don't care either way about this source. But scamming one person out of 10 is just as bad as scamming 25 out of a hundred. Like if these people were scammed for absolutely no reason- where's the line and how do you cross it to upset them? I've looked at a few Reddit (fucking gay) threads on QSC and it seems like people just get scammed. There's not always a rhyme or reason.

Also- TDS??? Lol

Dingdoxx is the antithesis of what the steroid underground forum was meant for. Anyone can and should be allowed to write a review and voice their opinion whether it be good, bad or ugly.

The Dingdoxx book of rules poses an ultimatum for his customers. Complain publicly about the rep or their service and you get banned from ordering and your money stolen if a reship is in the works.

Essentially you face consequences for leaving a bad review. How does a source get away with source board tactic on an uncensored forum?

Dingdoxx is the antithesis of what the steroid underground forum was meant for. Anyone can and should be allowed to write a review and voice their opinion whether it be good, bad or ugly.

The Dingdoxx book of rules poses an ultimatum for his customers. Complain publicly about the rep or their service and you get banned from ordering and your money stolen if a reship is in the works.

Essentially you face consequences for leaving a bad review. How does a source get away with source board tactic on an uncensored forum?

To that i’d add that any member who thinks Ding Dong’s “p502” rules were acceptable on a harm reduction forum really doesn’t belong here & would almost certainly be happier posting elsewhere.

I say this as much for their benefit as for those of us who do value the harm reduction element of Meso.

My only issue with the negative in Qs thread is the fact that all the haters discredit anyone who had a good experience as a shill or alt, that is just as toxic as anything else.
The sole vibe I get from that is competition/sponsor supporters trying to burn them at the stake.

I have no skin in the game other than a cpl good purchases but as I’ve stated I’ve been on that side of the biz and I see merit on both sides

The way some of you act towards random ppl talking about their good experience just cause they don’t fit in your toxic agenda is not harm reduction or source control

I’ve been around this bird for years as a guest but I finally make a account and me and plenty of others are labeled as shills cause we had a good experience

I’m all for keeping sources honest and upstanding but that’s not the motive that’s presented here.

Avoiding the facts to spin the narrative in your direction is about as narssisstic as it gets. Gaslighting normal customers is bs

Personally idgaf if I get banned for this post as I’m happy to go back to being a guest but @Millard you have to agree that the attackers are just as bad if not worse for the community as the supporters

Anyways this is not directed at everyone but those who it is k ow who you are

Cheers

You're too boomer to be fully aware of the extent of parasocial online relationships and I advise you to protect this innocence by all means.

Totally off-topic, but I’d be surprised if @Millard is actually a Boomer & not a Gen X’er.

He’d have to be at least 56-57 to just scrape into the Boomer generation by the skin of his teeth.

@Millard you have to agree that the attackers are just as bad if not worse for the community as the supporters
No hr doesn't have to agree, its his board.

Also we aren't as bad, we are about harm reduction and keeping potenti customers in the know of any bad dealings or shady practices.you guys just do your best to bury it, and to prote them not even close

No hr doesn't have to agree, its his board.

Also we aren't as bad, we are about harm reduction and keeping potenti customers in the know of any bad dealings or shady practices.you guys just do your best to bury it, and to prote them not even close
No shit Sherlock obvi he doesn’t have to agree but anyone with common sence will see that you guys are acting beyond toxic in majority of your posts, so thanks bud

I wasn’t aware harm reduction was another term for constant berating or bullying of those with a alternate opinion,,,,

No shit Sherlock obvi he doesn’t have to agree but anyone with common sence will see that you guys are acting beyond toxic in majority of your posts, so thanks bud

I wasn’t aware harm reduction was another term for constant berating or bullying of those with a alternate opinion,,,,
Again you are wrong, we arent toxic i the majority of our posts.we are in shit sources threads yes. The shill army is ridiculous and toxic to the entire board and millard agrees with that. So it sounds to me like fit in or fuck off, right from the top.

Hey if you came in said my order arrived, looks good. Then got some labs or something great. But you defend, bury negative testing, say all negative tests are faked, and wether you are paid, in cash or gear or not. When you do that you for sure like.yli are. S

Again you are wrong, we arent toxic i the majority of our posts.we are in shit sources threads yes. The shill army is ridiculous and toxic to the entire board and millard agrees with that. So it sounds to me like fit in or fuck off, right from the top.

Hey if you came in said my order arrived, looks good. Then got some labs or something great. But you defend, bury negative testing, say all negative tests are faked, and wether you are paid, in cash or gear or not. When you do that you for sure like.yli are. S
See there you go again… I have done none of that nor am I connected in anyway other than as a customer.

You are toxic cause anytime anyone posts anything positive u and your shill army bury it with the same parroted shit

Sad thing is he probably is a customer. One that Dingdoxx begged to come here and defend the thread for him. Free gear can turn your normal every day steroid buyer into a blithering idiot.

i can't wrap my head around how lonely and desperate someone must be to sell their dignity, self respect and devotion to a source.

@SkorpiusLabs you're nothing more than a means to an end. You are the text book definition of a tool.

Sad thing is he probably is a customer. One that Dingdoxx begged to come here and defend the thread for him. Free gear can turn your normal every day steroid buyer into a blithering idiot.

i can't wrap my head around how lonely and desperate someone must be to sell their dignity, self respect and devotion to a source.

@SkorpiusLabs you're nothing more than a means to an end. You are the text book definition of a tool.
It can ou turn weak ass brain dead, bats both ways kind of people into blitering idiots, and there are alot of those in this and QSDs thread

Long story short, none of you fucks who are actively attacking any happy custy have ever bought, which discredits everything you say as I truly believe you are being paid by competitors
If all of you were speaking from experience then that would make sence but your comments are all onesided third party events , and coincidentally the third party has no interest in joining your fight which again stems back to your toxic narcissism

Again this has nothing to do with Q, buy don’t buy idgaf
But when I say my opinion from experience and you fucks think it’s ok to jump on me and start calling me a shill or whatever along with countless others then yes I’m going to take it personal. You can’t sit there and insult someone over anything and then get butt hurt when they fight back

Gtfoh