Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There is so much going on in this thread..

Lets see if I can recap, newest to oldest

1. Brewer being investigated by the police
2. Stopped brewing/manufacturing oils as China cracks down. Out of stock on most
3. Floaters in his oils
4. Underdosed Var
5. Refusal to refund or reship if you complain
6. Soft doxxes and threats of dox
7. Inconsistent dosing
8. HCG 50% underdosed

I know there is more but man this is a train wreck just to get cheap prices.

This post is very good. It is an accurate synopsis of the previous pages.

Everyone should read and make their own conclusions based upon the value of the input you are receiving.

I have had over 30 orders with qsc and have had zero issues for what it's worth.

Also I have shot over 20+ vials of their primo 100 with zero infections, pip or other issues.

Just my experience, and not a commentary on anything else going on. Take it or leave it.

Threatening, promoting, encouraging physical violence, including sexual violence, against members and/or their families is prohibited
It's where you fucking tard and where are the customers that lift? With the exception of maybe 5 dudes it's all noobs with big mouths that live in this thread. Are you one of them? Let's see what Dingdong gear built.
English is not my mother language but you can certainly vaffanculo e muori/πα να γαμηθεις και να ψοφησεις καργιολι .

Now go beat off your buddies in ugbb and leave us in peace.

Or not. Ignore button is a savior as I found these last days :)

English is not my mother language but you can certainly vaffanculo e muori/πα να γαμηθεις και να ψοφησεις καργιολι.

Now go beat off your buddies in ugbb and leave us in peace.

Or not. Ignore button is a savior as I found these last days :)

Yep. Just as i figured. Another "satisfied customer" with nothing to show for it.

Alt account or clown that started lifting last week when his mystery gear showed up?

Dingdong, what are you going to do when they raid China town and your domestic gets busted? You know it's coming. It's only a matter of time. You can't keep this up forever and you know it.

So @Millard I know that shit talking to the source is one thing. But these guys are threatening to dox the source to the Chinese law enforcement. Isn't this a bit much?
If you have any questions about the moderation of this thread or any other thread in the Steroid Underground subforum, please post them in the following thread:

We can discuss all reported posts, actions, inactions, bans, etc.

If you cannot spell it and you do not know how to use it. What are you doing?
Stuffing it up. Hers the thing. My wife insists next time she wants it exactly the same 0.25 daily. She dont care what everyone else does. But spelling and research seem like such a chore.

It stays good mixed for nearly 70 days
Thats is good. Now i just have to convince the pretty one that she got the dose wrong. She is adament you can all go . . . It is my stuff and i want .25 a day because it works.
You know how they get.
Yes she did all the research and came up with the dose. I just pinbed her. But a good husband takes the blame happily.

The dosing is supposed to be per week not per day. You're supposed to start out with .25 mg per week for the first month
I get that. But she isnt interested in a seventh of a dose. Well i have a while till she does it again. Maybe she will see the light. Anyhiw it works good at her dose. 7kg nearly 20 pound in 3 weeks. Try telling your wife but we did it wrong.:)

Stuffing it up. Hers the thing. My wife insists next time she wants it exactly the same 0.25 daily. She dont care what everyone else does. But spelling and research seem like such a chore.
Then your wife is an idiot. And so are you for tolerating stupid excessive use of these substances.

Semaglutide has an extremely long half life. Look it up.

If your wife wants pancreatic cancer, then go ahead, and keep injecting it every day.

Then your wife is an idiot. And so are you for tolerating stupid excessive use of these substances.

Semaglutide has an extremely long half life. Look it up.

If your wife wants pancreatic cancer, then go ahead, and keep injecting it every day.
Thanks for the concern my friend. As i have said we made a mistake. She lost way more than intended nearly 20 pound in just over 3 weeks and is done. We arent continuing. Im happy to be the only idiot here. Makes me feel important and individual. I enjoy sharing even my mistakes. I hope it helps someone else who may have done the same thing if i had not done it.
Im glad my wife means as much to you all as she does to me. I cant undo what has been done. But i can learn. Perhaps not to spell it. That looks unworthy of my time.
Thanks again for the worry and concern everyone.

If you have any questions about the moderation of this thread or any other thread in the Steroid Underground subforum, please post them in the following thread:

We can discuss all reported posts, actions, inactions, bans, etc.
Thank you. I will use this for the future

Thanks for the concern my friend. As i have said we made a mistake. She lost way more than intended nearly 20 pound in just over 3 weeks and is done. We arent continuing. Im happy to be the only idiot here. Makes me feel important and individual. I enjoy sharing even my mistakes. I hope it helps someone else who may have done the same thing if i had not done it.
Im glad my wife means as much to you all as she does to me. I cant undo what has been done. But i can learn. Perhaps not to spell it. That looks unworthy of my time.
Thanks again for the worry and concern everyone.
Yeah, but you messaged me privately and asked me about Semaglutide. I spent a lot of valuable time explaining to you how to use Semaglutide, based on my experience and research. I specifically told you told to use .25mg weekly and stay on that atleast for a few weeks because it works.

And now you come here and say she is shooting up more than .25mg of Semaglutide EVERY SINGLE DAY???? And that she wants to continue this and she is insistent that she keeps on doing that? And all of that is ok?

This is why drugs are prescription only and not over the counter. Idiots don't follow instructions nor do they research, and then they end up harming themselves.

Rickt: don't act stupid now. You're a nice guy, but that's no excuse for not following instructions.

Go read the Semaglutide studies. Those rats all developed tumors, and that's just what was published.......think about what wasn't published.

Semaglutide is not a fat burner. This drug is not meant to be raced with. It is a marathon. Slow and steady and moderate doses over time are what will help people achieve their goals.

People here are injecting too much and they aren't even getting good results. They'd get similar results on lower dosages. End of story.

Yeah, but you messaged me privately and asked me about Semaglutide. I spent a lot of valuable time explaining to you how to use Semaglutide, based on my experience and research. I specifically told you told to use .25mg weekly and stay on that atleast for a few weeks because it works.

And now you come here and say she is shooting up more than .25mg of Semaglutide EVERY SINGLE DAY???? And that she wants to continue this and she is insistent that she keeps on doing that? And all of that is ok?

This is why drugs are prescription only and not over the counter. Idiots don't follow instructions nor do they research, and then they end up harming themselves.

Rickt: don't act stupid now. You're a nice guy, but that's no excuse for not following instructions.

Go read the Semaglutide studies. Those rats all developed tumors, and that's just what was published.......think about what wasn't published.

Semaglutide is not a fat burner. This drug is not meant to be raced with. It is a marathon. Slow and steady and moderate doses over time are what will help people achieve their goals.

People here are injecting too much and they aren't even getting good results. They'd get similar results on lower dosages. End of story.
All of this is true. On her behalf i did pm people and gave her the post to read. I took my eye off the ball because she jumps from one fad to the next to be thinner when she already has no fat. I just go yes dear and i shouldnt. This is her befor the 20 pound loss. So she isnt in a hurry to do it again. She is 58 so try telling her it may do her harm. All excuses but i take full blame.
Thanks guys.Screenshot_20220911-005207.jpg

All of this is true. On her behalf i did pm people and gave her the post to read. I took my eye off the ball because she jumps from one fad to the next to be thinner when she already has no fat. I just go yes dear and i shouldnt. This is her befor the 20 pound loss. So she isnt in a hurry to do it again. She is 58 so try telling her it may do her harm. All excuses but i take full blame.
Thanks guys.View attachment 172957
I am scared.

.25 daily = 1,75mg weekly. Wegovy maintenance dose=2.4mg weekly. So she'll be fine. Also pancreatic cancer in humans?? There is also 0 evidence this causes thyroid c cell tumors in humans. Dont fearmonger like this.