Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s quite pathetic the people (few by the way) that continue to come here and regurgitate the same 2-3 issues and seemingly ready for a fight to the death.. as well as act like those situations have been the norm but neglect to acknowledge the countless happy customers. Almost as if they don’t exist. Also equally pathetic, the people that just keep fighting back as if this source is their family members. I really don’t get it. Buy it, or don’t but can we please just shut the fuck up already? Move on with your lives…. Or don’t. What the fuck do I know

This looks like an air bubble.

Of course it's an air bubble - and the reason why it's rising so fast. It's just some trolls posting FAKE NEWS.
You two are fucking idiots. This member posted multiple pictures of the floaters in this very thread and QSC said that he was lying and his video wouldn't show anything. It in fact did show floaters in his vials that matched his pictures of the same vials.

All of this is true. On her behalf i did pm people and gave her the post to read. I took my eye off the ball because she jumps from one fad to the next to be thinner when she already has no fat. I just go yes dear and i shouldnt. This is her befor the 20 pound loss. So she isnt in a hurry to do it again. She is 58 so try telling her it may do her harm. All excuses but i take full blame.
Thanks guys.View attachment 172957
She looks great most 58 year old women would kill to look like her!!

.25 daily = 1,75mg weekly. Wegovy maintenance dose=2.4mg weekly. So she'll be fine. Also pancreatic cancer in humans?? There is also 0 evidence this causes thyroid c cell tumors in humans. Dont fearmonger like this.
His dose is probably higher than .25mg. Either way, .25mg won't be enough for her soon.

You develop a tolerance to Semaglutide. Then you have to increase the dose.

Also, the faster you lose weight, the faster you regain the weight (and usually more than you lost).

In terms of fear mongering, it's necessary here. If you have been around long enough, you'll have seen a lot of pharmaceutical failures. Supposed safe drugs which turned deadly later on etc. I don't care if they used higher doses in trials. We won't know the effects for many years. We do know there is potential for tumors. Knowing that, we have to be moderate. His wife may want to use Semaglutide every year for the next 20 years. Who knows. Will it be safe? No one knows.

Pharma doesn't care about the long term now, in case you haven't noticed. The standards are gone. The logic boils down to something like this: "what's better? A 400 pound diabetic who stays 400 pounds and stays severe diabetic, or a 400 pound person who lost 200 pounds and is now a moderate diabetic, but with higher chance of tumors or other effects? In this comparison, we conclude the benefits of weight loss now are worth the risk of tumors in the future".

2/4 parcels landed in Australia safely so far. Took a bit longer than usual, but everything in good order. No weird vials, no floaters, used underwear or poo stains on the GH kits.

2/4 parcels landed in Australia safely so far. Took a bit longer than usual, but everything in good order. No weird vials, no floaters, used underwear or poo stains on the GH kits.
You have already reconstituted all the GH and there are no floaters?

Wow how fast did you shoot all this?

Im wondering how she's been able to handle 1.75mg of semaglutide right off the start. It's crazy.
The difference in side effects from .25mg to 1mg for me was…nothing. No side effects at any dose. Some of us don’t get sides at all. Maybe she’s one of the x% that handle it without issue? It’s not the norm but it’s definitely possible.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals one question pls.

How do you identify a seized package in Scandinavia? Because in Norway there's no way to tell, except for the tracker being stuck at OSLO LETTER CENTER for 2 years. The tracker will not tell you it has been seized, Posten Norge won't know it is seized, and you won't receive any letter. Only the customs officers and police can tell it has been seized, and you may or may not receive a fine 6 months later.

So how do you go about arranging a reship if you can't know if its been seized?
Fucking reply pls

You have already reconstituted all the GH and there are no floaters?

Wow how fast did you shoot all this?
Who the fuck has had floaters in their GH? I’ve been using their GH for a year and never had an issue. You’ve picked the wrong person to write smart ass comments too mate

To clarify for the other morons on here looking for an issue - my order included finished oils too, obviously… hence the ‘floater’ comment.

Who the fuck has had floaters in their GH? I’ve been using their GH for a year and never had an issue. You’ve picked the wrong person to write smart ass comments too mate

To clarify for the other morons on here looking for an issue - my order included finished oils too, obviously… hence the ‘floater’ comment.
I agree. The idea of floaters in GH is beyond absurd.

The last growth hormone I used was at least 10 years ago, my prostate gets enlarged when I use it...

I do not brew nor do I sell. All the product I use is Pharma and honestly I do not have floaters. Most of the issues in this thread I have been able to avoid through relationships and money.

I was incorrect. Enjoy your moment.

It’s quite pathetic the people (few by the way) that continue to come here and regurgitate the same 2-3 issues and seemingly ready for a fight to the death.. as well as act like those situations have been the norm but neglect to acknowledge the countless happy customers. Almost as if they don’t exist. Also equally pathetic, the people that just keep fighting back as if this source is their family members. I really don’t get it. Buy it, or don’t but can we please just shut the fuck up already? Move on with your lives…. Or don’t. What the fuck do I know

It's more pathetic to see "happy customers" fight tooth and nail for a source as if they owe them something. Do you see this level of devotion to any other source here or elsewhere?

Have you ever gone to Walmart when they had everything you wanted in stock and left as a happy customer only to get into a fight in the parking lot with a stranger because he said Walmart sucks?

Satisfied customers buy their shit and let a business do its business. It ain't shit to them if others aren't happy. Why would it be? It's not their business. They're just buyers.

Ask yourself why so many new accounts jump straight into this thread on day one and take everything personal as if it's their business at stake.

It's more pathetic to see "happy customers" fight tooth and nail for a source as if they owe them something. Do you see this level of devotion to any other source here or elsewhere?

Have you ever gone to Walmart when they had everything you wanted in stock and left as a happy customer only to get into a fight in the parking lot with a stranger because he said Walmart sucks?

Satisfied customers buy their shit and let a business do its business. It ain't shit to them if others aren't happy. Why would it be? It's not their business. They're just buyers.

Ask yourself why so many new accounts jump straight into this thread on day one and take everything personal as if it's their business at stake.
Meso shifted to Anabolix so subtly that we hardly even noticed until it was too late.

The video with the vial of Sus looked very sus. All my vials have been perfect. I'll keep buying from QSC. You can buy elsewhere. Everyone wins!!!

What looks sus is that you live in this thread defending your boss while pretending to be a member. You've got nothing to offer other than trying to keep this sinking ship above water.

Should i even bother to ask if you lift or will you just back pedal, curse a few times and go back to your job of making sure the thread doesn't take on any more water?