Has anyone actually harmed their heart / kidneys from steroids in spite of having good BP and blood work?

Title explains it all.

Just wondering if over a long period of time (10+ years) the effects of AAS directly on heart/kidney organs have caused users a lot of damage, independent of blood pressure, heart rate, blood work, etc.

Title explains it all.

Just wondering if over a long period of time (10+ years) the effects of AAS directly on heart/kidney organs have caused users a lot of damage, independent of blood pressure, heart rate, blood work, etc.
Definitely some ventricular heart remodeling from the GH. Studys show that even 4 weeks of superphysiological doses can cause changes.

Do I still use gh anyways? Yes

"Low-dose GH did not significantly affect echocardiographic parameters. In contrast, high-dose GH increased left ventricular mass index by 12% (P < 0.05). The type of growth response was concentric, because left ventricular wall thickness but not diameter increased, leading to a 10% increase of relative wall thickness. These structural changes were associated with functional changes, including a significant increase in cardiac index and a decrease in peripheral vascular resistance; diastolic function was not altered. Fractional shortening and systemic blood pressure were unchanged in the two treatment groups.

In conclusion, administration of GH for 4 wk at doses that simulate GH abuse in sport caused a high cardiac output state associated with concentric left ventricular remodeling."

Definitely some ventricular heart remodeling from the GH. Studys show that even 4 weeks of superphysiological doses can cause changes.

Do I still use gh anyways? Yes
Have you tried converting those doses to IU? I think 1 mg of HGH = 3 IU? So for a 200 lb man, the low dose was 8 IU and the high dose was 16 IU. Please correct me if my calculations are off, but if anything, this would suggest that a majority of GH users are not likely to develop LVH, at least not within the 4 week period studied.

Have you tried converting those doses to IU? I think 1 mg of HGH = 3 IU? So for a 200 lb man, the low dose was 8 IU and the high dose was 16 IU. Please correct me if my calculations are off, but if anything, this would suggest that a majority of GH users are not likely to develop LVH, at least not within the 4 week period studied.
I think this is a fair assessment

The changes at the more acceptable dosages might not take place over 4 weeks like in this study, but I do think prolonged use of 8iu+ will definitely lead to heart remodeling and increased thickness, just perhaps a bit slower

We see left ventricular hypertrophy quite regularly, also in the absence of hypertension. Kidneys we sometimes see decreased eGFR (based on cystatin c) and an increased albumin:creatinine ratio in urine. One of our patients, unfortunately, developed focal segmental glomerulosclerosis during a steroid cycle. He's been off for over a year now, and his eGFR is not showing any improvement (stuck around ~30), despite treatment.

Chase irons recently got a full torso MRI scan, his heart was within range, wasn't even enlarged to an athletes size despite using gear for more than a decade, including hgh for years, and most recently 18U of serostim for months and 3g of test.