Help with blood work

Maybe was pct was bunk?
But I have always ran at the very least Nolva or clomid and my past two cylcles have been both Nolva and clomid with hcg last 6 weeks of cycle

Last 6 weeks of your cycle and you ran Nolva/Clomid w/HCG? Shouldn't you start PCT 3 weeks after your last pin. How you know it's bunk? Did you get from a UGL or pharma grade?

I think you should run pct then quit aas.. until you grow up.. your not old enough or mature enough,, I am done feeling sorry for you kids that start at 17 then come crying when things go to hell . read and pay attention to what the experienced guys tell you...

Last 6 weeks of your cycle and you ran Nolva/Clomid w/HCG? Shouldn't you start PCT 3 weeks after your last pin. How you know it's bunk? Did you get from a UGL or pharma grade?

Last 6 weeks of my cycle I ran hcg only
Then 2 weeks after last pin

Clomid 75/75/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20/10

I think you should run pct then quit aas.. until you grow up.. your not old enough or mature enough,, I am done feeling sorry for you kids that start at 17 then come crying when things go to hell . read and pay attention to what the experienced guys tell you...

That is a fair opinion

Back