Henan tirzepa Co., LTD --Specializing in the production and distribution of peptide products

Healthy Peptides

Subscriber
Hi dear friends,

Here is Henan tirzepa new material Co., LTD, we are a professional manufacturer and seller of peptide products, committed to providing you with excellent quality and affordable products.
Services we provide:

1. Safety and re-shipping policy

Our business is legally conducted in China: production and sales, so there is no risk.

The safety of our customers is also our top priority, so we are committed to protecting your identity and encourage you to exchange contact information only by email, but you can communicate and consult through DM.

We will ship safely and package privately.

At present, our company's product pass rate is 100%, you can contact me by email to obtain verification information.

If any package is seized, we will ensure that this will never happen and re-ship at our own expense.

2. Product quality and third-party testing

Product quality is our top priority. At present, we have HPLC technology to test our raw materials, but we do not provide reimbursement for third-party testing for the following reasons:

We have cheaper products on the market, so our customers are able to test their products themselves without incurring higher costs.

We have tens of thousands of products, and if we test them elsewhere, each batch will cost us huge assets, which is impossible.

3. Payment Methods and Shipping

Generally speaking, I will respond quickly within a few hours (usually no more than 24 hours).
Available payment methods are: T/T, Online Transfer, Western Union, BTC, etc.
We do not use Paypal and credit cards.
Tracking information is usually communicated within 24 working hours, unless the customer's request is very specific and requires a long time to prepare.
Goods are shipped only from China and shipped via postal services, which is the safest route and allows us to maintain a 100% shipping rate.
The package arrival time is up to 8 -15 days.

4. Price Setting

We have a wide variety of products, and the price list is not yet detailed. You can contact me by email to obtain the current price list or send the name of the product you are interested in. I will respond promptly and send the corresponding price for your reference.

5.Minimum order quantity requirements: Currently, our minimum order quantity for raw materials is 10g-100g; The minimum order quantity for peptide products is 1kit, which is 10vials; The minimum order quantity for oil products is 1vila. We have a lower minimum order quantity requirement.

Email:celia@yyqbio.com
WhatsApp:+852 5531 3285
Telegram:+852 5531 3285