• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

It is so disrespectful to meso members that anyone that tries to source doesn’t read previous source threads and see what is needed. I don’t care if you are a reseller brewer or a middle man. We want proof.

This is a harm reduction board. Harm reduction in the pockets as well as our selfs

You don’t like it ASF is that way homie
READ the thread, I published photos, I said that I was ready to attach a payment receipt from the pharmacy with the current date and quantity of goods for each order.
I said that I would do my best to post the analyzes and agreed with everyone who said that I need to send to a trusted source for quality control. Where do I dislike the rules or where did I say that I do not want to abide by them?

READ the thread, I published photos, I said that I was ready to attach a payment receipt from the pharmacy with the current date and quantity of goods for each order.
I said that I would do my best to post the analyzes and agreed with everyone who said that I need to send to a trusted source for quality control. Where do I dislike the rules or where did I say that I do not want to abide by them?

I’m not going to say sorry so fuck that but I mixed you and the other Russian up.

Well he says he is from Europe fuck I have to much internet for one day. Shit is starting to blend toghether

When do u plan on sending out for testing to either jano or lab4tox

Well he says he is from Europe fuck I have to much internet for one day. Shit is starting to blend toghether

When do u plan on sending out for testing to either jano or lab4tox
I can do it on monday now I will write to them to agree.
Now do you understand how it looked in my eyes? My thoughts are 'damn what did I do to this guy, he must have had a hard day'

I can do it on monday now I will write to them to agree.
Now do you understand how it looked in my eyes? My thoughts are 'damn what did I do to this guy, he must have had a hard day'

Hey man I don’t care how u talk to me there is no bitch in my blood. Also it would show a lot since you want to source to donate to anabolic lab. They have a banner here as well.

On the left side are the test results, on the right side are the reference values. I marked IGF1 in blue and Samotropin in yellow
The analysis was submitted after 12 days of taking Omnitrope 4 units per day. A blood test was taken four hours after the injection.
101kg male 37 years old. analysis was done on 21.07.2020
IMG_7077.jpg

On the left side are the test results, on the right side are the reference values. I marked IGF1 in blue and Samotropin in yellow.
The analysis was submitted after 14 days of taking Omnitrope 4 units per day. A blood test was taken four hours after the injection.
71kg male 35 years old. analysis was done on 13.07.2020
IMG_7076.jpg

@ Mighty-souris, and CO,
The usual protocol for hgh serum gh and igf1 analysis, is after more than 15 days of hgh use, and on the day of the lab test to rest effortlessly: injection 10ui hgh and draw the blood, then remain effortless 3 hours and withdraw the blood again. These 2 reviews from the same person! A list with gh and igf1 serum proves nothing. I also think 5 / nml or 9 / nml gh serum is very low for gh pharma serum. 30 is a good start. Excuse my google english. If other member can confirm or specify it will be good

@ Mighty-souris, and CO,
The usual protocol for hgh serum gh and igf1 analysis, is after more than 15 days of hgh use, and on the day of the lab test to rest effortlessly: injection 10ui hgh and draw the blood, then remain effortless 3 hours and withdraw the blood again. These 2 reviews from the same person! A list with gh and igf1 serum proves nothing. I also think 5 / nml or 9 / nml gh serum is very low for gh pharma serum. 30 is a good start. Excuse my google english. If other member can confirm or specify it will be good

Explain to us why this protocol is good and how it differs from others? why do you need to wait exactly 15 days, not 12 or 14?
Why put 10 units before testing if you want to understand how your dosage affects you?

I wrote that a dosage of 4 units was used. The result of 9 and 5ng / ml is considered usual for such a dosage,and this result is considered good,it also depends on the time of blood sampling and the individual characteristics of the person, for example, body weight, if it is different, then the result is likely to be different.

what do you mean when you say "These two reviews from the same person" ??
what kind of reviews are you talking about?

Last edited:
Yes I can answer your questions. Minimum 15 days of hgh consumption is important because it takes this time to eliminate any other subsequent hgh and be sure to analyze the current hgh, you understand? Protocol rest blood analysis - injection 10ui - 3 hours rest and blood analysis. These a protocol used here and elsewhere, so that all do the same process and be able to compare, that with 10ui with the same reason for the same process for all. 5 or 9 gh serum is very low, maybe there is a reason but we have much higher hgh serum lab ratios here. I never said that you and your products are not good, I say legitimate questions because health and hgh is very expensive, reducing accidents is our law, proving the legitimacy of your products is your duty here and not our work. this week you should answer and proved a lot, be rested.

@ Mighty-souris, and CO,

When going for igf numbers just keep doing your usual protocol no need to inject 10 Iu before test unless that is your normal dose. I pull blood for igf after morning injection about 3-4 hours or so.

Serum yes inject 10 iu intramuscular then 3 hrs after pull bloods for growth hormone testing. - I DO NOT BELIVE THIS TEST

I have been burnt by pharmacom some years ago pulled a 51 on serum but 3-4 weeks later 129 on igf pinning 4 or 5 iu a day.

I stand by the igf test serum test can be faked with peptides - just my thoughts

Yes I can answer your questions. Minimum 15 days of hgh consumption is important because it takes this time to eliminate any other subsequent hgh and be sure to analyze the current hgh, you understand? Protocol rest blood analysis - injection 10ui - 3 hours rest and blood analysis. These a protocol used here and elsewhere, so that all do the same process and be able to compare, that with 10ui with the same reason for the same process for all. 5 or 9 gh serum is very low, maybe there is a reason but we have much higher hgh serum lab ratios here. I never said that you and your products are not good, I say legitimate questions because health and hgh is very expensive, reducing accidents is our law, proving the legitimacy of your products is your duty here and not our work. this week you should answer and proved a lot, be rested.
I tell you again, the blood tests were not done to prove anyone - anything. These results were shown to me and allowed to share them here. Athletes take these tests to monitor their IGF level in the body. Too high IGF has side effects. It is best to keep the indicator at the upper bound of the referents, then it will be effective and safe. One of the athletes whose IGF indicator has been raised to 585 he will need to reduce the dosage from 4 units to 2.5 or take a break from growth hormone. Are you saying that the test results are weak? Again,even if you look at the serum - a dosage of 4 units was tested on these analyzes. So why are you comparing this to 10?

Last edited:
I tell you again, the blood tests were not done to prove anyone - anything. These results were shown to me and allowed to share them here. Athletes take these tests to monitor their IGF level in the body. Too high IGF has side effects. It is best to keep the indicator at the upper bound of the referents, then it will be effective and safe. One of the athletes whose IGF indicator has been raised to 585 he will need to reduce the dosage from 4 units to 2.5 or take a break from growth hormone. Are you saying that the test results are weak? Again,even if you look at the serum - a dosage of 4 units was tested on these analyzes. So why are you comparing this to 10?

He was referencing serum testing I belive. Although u posted the test they don’t mean shit here cause it’s not from any members here. So until you get your growth tested and someone picks some up we won’t take those test into account.

It’s like a raw dealer showing us their lab reports.

But the prices are high for American buyers to high for me to risk customs for sure. When I’m pulling 334 on 2iu of generics that are domestic for me.

He was referencing serum testing I belive. Although u posted the test they don’t mean shit here cause it’s not from any members here. So until you get your growth tested and someone picks some up we won’t take those test into account.

It’s like a raw dealer showing us their lab reports.

But the prices are high for American buyers to high for me to risk customs for sure. When I’m pulling 334 on 2iu of generics that are domestic for me.
yes, I understand, and I am not referring to these tests as valid evidence. As for customs, there are no risks,it would be more accurate to say there is always a risk, but I am ready to take it upon myself. in the worst scenario, the goods will be sent back to me.
At the moment, I have not had any problems with customs, in fact, for this I guarantee delivery.