• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

HGH.STORE USA(Omnitrope,NorditropinNordilet)

Because the generic hgh isn’t even the same compound exactly as the pharma hgh, though it might raise igf levels, sometimes even more than pharma.. It’s very confusing how the whole thing works but if you dig in a little you should understand what you need too to make informed choices.

Lol

so nords are 98 %purity but generics are 99% very interesting. thx for testing at least
I’m a little puzzled by this as well. not accusing anyone of anything, just puzzled.

Hey, paging @opti paging @Serono paging @mands paging @biggerben69 paging any other hgh experts around here. Can you guys shed some light? I’ve only ever really seen generics tested, so I’m not sure how pharma results usually are? Is this the norm?

Of course of course. I'm on my way to the pharmacy to pick up the drug and from there I go to the post office to send it to jano.

In your original post you showed a shit ton of product you have on hand, but here you say you had to run to the pharmacy before you could send it to Jano.

If i order from you, are you going to run to the pharmacy to fill my order, or do i get the stuff in the pics that you didn't send out for testing?

In your original post you showed a shit ton of product you have on hand, but here you say you had to run to the pharmacy before you could send it to Jano.

If i order from you, are you going to run to the pharmacy to fill my order, or do i get the stuff in the pics that you didn't send out for testing?
I take all the products from the pharmacy. As I said here, I attach a payment receipt from the pharmacy to each order.

You have receipts for every single one of those boxes in the pic that you posted in your opening post that you'll send with each order?
everything in the photo has already been sent to its customers. If the buyer asks for a receipt for payment, he will receive it.

so nords are 98 %purity but generics are 99% very interesting. thx for testing at least

I’m going to give you some kudos for following through and testing, like you said you would. Good on ya. But I am a little confused as to how a pharma product has 98% purity?
It's something I've been writing about for years now.

Pharma manufacturers have exactly 0 reason to improve the processes as long as they meet the pharma criteria, because that would require them to spend a lot of money to "revalidate" the manufacturing process. If you notice, pharma selling point with GH is never the purity etc, but ease of use, which is their selling point.

With generics there's a huge competition and purity counts, thanks to the easily available testing. Due to easier trafficking the common design of a simple vial can be hardly beat. If they can improve purity or dimer, they just /attempt to/ do it, no paperwork and shitload of money spent needed.

Also, this sample came in pre-dissolved, so I assume that plays a factor too.

Can I tell from the test if it's genuine?
Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not paid to be a detective.

Hope I helped. Cheers

Last edited:

Pharma manufacturers have exactly 0 reason to improve the processes as long as they meet the pharma criteria, because that would require them to spend a lot of money to "revalidate" the manufacturing process. If you notice, pharma selling point with GH is never the purity etc, but ease of use, which is their selling point.

With generics there's a huge competition and every selling point counts, thanks to the easily available testing. If they can improve something, they just do it, no paperwork and shitload of money spent needed.

Hope I helped. Cheers
Thanks for the clarification !looks like that! Let me correct you - Norditropine and Omnitrope are initially liquid and do not need to be dissolved.

certificates from an official representative, I understand that this does not tell us much, but still let it be here.
76D6B759-289A-415B-88B5-6B67AAF1BAB5.jpeg 8E371A49-1016-4664-A2C4-066CF3EAA25E.jpeg

With generics there's a huge competition and purity counts, thanks to the easily available testing. Due to easier trafficking the common design of a simple vial can be hardly beat. If they can improve purity or dimer, they just /attempt to/ do it, no paperwork and shitload of money spent needed.

Hope I helped. Cheers
You’ve piqued my interest significantly. so speaking generally, not about this source in any way, how do you determine if a hgh sample is genuine vs counterfeit in your analysis if there’s no difference in the purity/dimer?

You’ve piqued my interest significantly. so speaking generally, not about this source in any way, how do you determine if a hgh sample is genuine vs counterfeit in your analysis if there’s no difference in the purity/dimer?
I don't.

If it was a general question, not one aimed on my testing specifically, if you can obtain the original product and you can run test sensitive enough you can do subtraction fingerprinting or whatever it's called by comparing the two samples.

I am fairly sure I did that once, but it was a long time ago and the client provided both original, pharmacy obtained sample and "suspicious" sample, while paying all the costs, which are quite higher than a regular analysis.

If it was a general question, not one aimed on my testing specifically, if you can obtain the original product and you can run test sensitive enough you can do subtraction fingerprinting or whatever it's called by comparing the two samples.

I am fairly sure I did that once, but it was a long time ago and the client provided both original, pharmacy obtained sample and "suspicious" sample, while paying all the costs, which are quite higher than a regular analysis.
Interesting. I appreciate the explanation.

Placed a test order in the middle of august, pack arrived last week. I can’t comment on the product itself because feels reports are junk but communications were very good...would regularly update me with tracking and status of pack...the price was very good so I figured why not..take it for what it’s worth