High blood pressure and bloody n

5percentbrah

Last couple times I went to the gym and started to lift heavy, I've ended up with bloody noses out of nowhere. My BP is mostly around 150/90 right now, but does get into the 165/110 range sometimes too.

I've got another 4-6 weeks left of this cycle. Is there anything I can do to reduce the BP, or at least stop the bloody noses?

Last couple times I went to the gym and started to lift heavy, I've ended up with bloody noses out of nowhere. My BP is mostly around 150/90 right now, but does get into the 165/110 range sometimes too.

I've got another 4-6 weeks left of this cycle. Is there anything I can do to reduce the BP, or at least stop the bloody noses?
Cardio???? Have you been doing any? I'd still stop if I were you.

I realize I probably should... but gains have been sort of crazy so far...
I'm sure they have, but do you realize what you just did to your body?? Do you have a pct in place? Because your gonna need it. Who told you to do this your first cycle? And not knowing it would fuk up your BP tells me you weren't ready. Hope it turns out OK.

How could anyone think this was a good first cycle?
I'm not going to bash him too hard though my first cycle if you call it that was at 23 in the army my buddy and I split a 30 milliliter vial of something with no label and was told it was horse testosterone. Then we pinned each other in the ass with diabetic syringes we stole...no internet back then...no brains...