HIGH DOSE HGH & BLOOD SUGAR

Chips7

Hello guys

does high dose hgh automatically increase our blood sugar levels or does it only reduce our sensitivity to insulin ??

example :

if I take 15ui of hgh per day split x3, but I don't eat carbohydrates, am I safe?

or it will automatically increase my blood sugar level even without carbohydrates and in this case I must take insulin to counter this effect everytime i inject?

Assuming I don't eat carbs.

It will increase your blood sugar regardless this is why Metformin is recommended.

It will increase your blood sugar regardless this is why Metformin is recommended.
Hm im lost now because i read this from a Guy well know but not 100% trustable :

"
HGH AND BLOOD SUGAR:

ANY LEGIT HGH WILL DECREASE I REAPEAT I REAPEAT THIS IS BIBLE INDEX WILL D E C R E A S E BLOOD SUGAR AS IN BLOOD GLUCOSE POST INJECT,, NOT INCREASE! BUT DECREASE! YES YES YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ,, REAL LEGIT PURE HIGH QUALITY GH WILL ALWAYS DECREASE BLOOD SUGAR NOT INCREASE MY FRIENDLY FRIENDS,,

"

GH will increase blood glucose not decrease it. You’re quoting GH 15, I’d suggest not taking that advice. Only way to know is to buy a glucometer and check it. They’re dirt cheap so there’s no reason not to have one. It’s impossible to say how much a certain dose of GH will raise your bg because everyone is different.

High HGH should be combined with Insulin to control blood sugar and increase IGF1.

But please read up properly on the subject of insulin and approach it very slowly.

HGH and carbs raise blood sugar.

Improve blood sugar naturally:
berberine
R-ala
chrome
cinnamon extract

Or by medication:
metformin
Jardiance

Work with insulin for large carb meals. But too much insulin, or insulin for too long, leads to poor insulin sensitivity. Over time, this leads to high blood sugar and type 2 diabetes.

HGH and carbs raise blood sugar.

Improve blood sugar naturally:
berberine
R-ala
chrome
cinnamon extract

Or by medication:
metformin
Jardiance

Work with insulin for large carb meals. But too much insulin, or insulin for too long, leads to poor insulin sensitivity. Over time, this leads to high blood sugar and type 2 diabetes.
Insulin will not poor your insulin sensitivity so fast as long as you work with fast acting Insulin and take your mentioned support supps.

And you should also do fasted cardio in the morning to improve your blood sugar and insulin sensitivity

For me 8iu didnt increase much. From ~80 to low 90s while doing high carb. when i switched to low carb, it dropped to mid 80s again.
Most of the glucose disposal agents will disable mTor tho, the protein building pathway

For me 8iu didnt increase much. From ~80 to low 90s while doing high carb. when i switched to low carb, it dropped to mid 80s again.
Most of the glucose disposal agents will disable mTor tho, the protein building pathway
Not sure how valid mtor inhibition is when met is accompanied by the use of AAS and a bodybuilding training/diet. All I know for certain is the vast majority of serious bodybuilders I know up thru Olympia pros are using it and they aren't getting any smaller.

Not sure how valid mtor inhibition is when met is accompanied by the use of AAS and a bodybuilding training/diet. All I know for certain is the vast majority of serious bodybuilders I know up thru Olympia pros are using it and they aren't getting any smaller.
I know, I think that mTOR isnt necessary inhibiting muscle growth but more things like the increase of bone density and or the thickening/growth of the bones put under stress while on high-ish doses of growth hormone/high growth factors which I really desire as im more into combat sports&athletics then bodybuilding so I dont want to miss out on them.
Even TypeIIx said in his metformin and hgh guide that it shouldnt be used if absolute performance is the goal.

I know, I think that mTOR isnt necessary inhibiting muscle growth but more things like the increase of bone density and or the thickening/growth of the bones put under stress while on high-ish doses of growth hormone/high growth factors which I really desire as im more into combat sports&athletics then bodybuilding so I dont want to miss out on them.
Even TypeIIx said in his metformin and hgh guide that it shouldnt be used if absolute performance is the goal.
I would assume use for those purposes probably wouldn't necessitate things like metformin. I would venture the differences in both the benefits sought from GH and the daily lives of bodybuilders vs combat athletes would mitigate a vast majority of insulin resistance issues from which met use derives.

I would assume use for those purposes probably wouldn't necessitate things like metformin. I would venture the differences in both the benefits sought from GH and the daily lives of bodybuilders vs combat athletes would mitigate a vast majority of insulin resistance issues from which met use derives.
havent thought about that, but makes a lot of sense.
doing multiple long cardio sessions a week and generally not focusing on training and eating 7 meals a day surely makes a big difference