MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

But it's so much fun.

But in all seriousness
My thoughts behind the savage attacks and vetting is to create accountability BEFORE the scams happened.

Kinda like a few sources that lately didnt have the proper lab setup to prevent contamination.

If they catch the potential floaters. before they get mailed out, it's no problem... if they dont, it's a serious issue.

Best to just prevent that IMHO

I agree in general. We aren't talking contamination however.

They announced they can't fulfill orders and aren't taking money.

Seems legit to me.

Lets beat them up the minute they scam someone and don't attempt to make it right. I'm all for that.

I haven't seen anyone even claim to be scammed tho.

right Now ordering wise ....No. official reseller WHO i payed 1500 eurs stopped totally responding to me.
When was the last time he was in communication?

I agree in general. We aren't talking contamination however.

They announced they can't fulfill orders and aren't taking money.

Seems legit to me.

Lets beat them up the minute they scam someone and don't attempt to make it right. I'm all for that.

I haven't seen anyone even claim to be scammed tho.
Read above dude.

The point is this... When you see the writing on the wall before or after they are "vetted" they should be scrutinized as a source.

You stated you want to "beat them up" after someone gets scammed. Okay you be the first to get scammed and then will jump in. Why not get them before they scam anyone? There's a unique concept.

That's like the white creepy van with no windows driving around slow in your neighborhood you've seen twice in the last 4 hours. Are you going to wait for some kid in the neighborhood to get abducted or you going to take down the plates number, let everyone know about the van and confront the jack off?

mands

Whole weekend which they usually dont respond....Till today ...nothing. Hilma.store hopefully Hilma Guy here Will help...
Oh? I was under the impression that you were contacting them to ask for/solicit shipping updates, and not to ask for a refund. So you asked for a refund, and they haven't answered yet? (if you feel like sharing)

At this point my messages are not even delivered..... Its not email but other electronical communication. Emails are not answered either...

Im basically being totally ignored by official distributor, after paying 1500 EURs, which they gladly accepted like ehh.. MONTH ago? Something like that....

So when can we order retail again, how long will it take until things go back to normal because I need gear... And hilma biocare are you accepting orders $1000 or more I'm in the US?

Im basically being totally ignored by official distributor, after paying 1500 EURs, which they gladly accepted like ehh.. MONTH ago? Something like that....
Hello, as far as i know your issue was resolved. At least you were answered.

So when can we order retail again, how long will it take until things go back to normal because I need gear... And hilma biocare are you accepting orders $1000 or more I'm in the US?

Unfortunately we cant ship items to USA still :( Success rate from our current locations is not satisfying at the moment. We will surely announce when US shipping will be back again.

Guys, We fully regained access to our Wickr and Telegram.

Secret chats in telegram currently not working yet. We are looking to fix this issue soon.

Starting from Monday we will start sending out standing orders.

I will contact all of you shortly with the current stock situation.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Hilmabc
[QUOTE = "HilmaBiocare, publicación: 2665168, miembro: 103427"] Chicos, Recuperamos completamente el acceso a nuestro Wickr y Telegram.

Los chats secretos en Telegram aún no funcionan. Esperamos solucionar este problema pronto.

A partir del lunes comenzaremos a enviar pedidos permanentes.

Me pondré en contacto con todos ustedes en breve con la situación actual de las existencias.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos:

Correo electrónico: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport [/ QUOTE]

Hola

¿También pedidos al por menor?

Saludos

Melanotan is currently available, but is running out quickly.

Hilmabc
[QUOTE = "HilmaBiocare, publicación: 2665168, miembro: 103427"] Chicos, Recuperamos completamente el acceso a nuestro Wickr y Telegram.

Los chats secretos en Telegram aún no funcionan. Esperamos solucionar este problema pronto.

A partir del lunes comenzaremos a enviar pedidos permanentes.

Me pondré en contacto con todos ustedes en breve con la situación actual de las existencias.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos:

Correo electrónico: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport [/ QUOTE]

Hola

¿También pedidos al por menor?

Saludos

Unfortunately not :( Currently we dont ship out retail orders from our warehouses

OK, So package was sent today NOT monday....and 50% of things are missing anyway...... Still cannot recommend ordering right now.

Dont worry, all the rest of the order will be shipped to you shortly.

We are expecting large stock updates soon.

Also we are launching retail orders from our warehouses. Stay tuned for announcements.

Kind Regards.

Normally I don't post here but I feel it's just fair to inform you all about my current experience.

I just needed a few products (far away from wholeseller amout) but I needed them quiet urgent.
After all the bad news I really wasn't sure what to do. But as it was only small I contacted the Hilma guys and they organzied everything. So I got my stuff within a few days over a reseller (but as mentioned they organized it).

It's not fair only to post about negative aspects... so here's a positive one.

AANND..... Not responding again, after promising to be able to get in touch about second half of the order. Hey HILMA- can you sort out your distributors????? Or delete them from your home page?