MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Ok. So I managed two weeks ago get a response from official reseller hilma.store. I was promised samé as we Are being on this fórum. Two weeks later i got nothing from main hilma center, And official distributor did not respond. Reality Is new manager since thé beginning od thé year behaves like this. All resellers know that ,even one in here....So far promises including Oneš on this fórum.have not been trully fullfilled. Shit just keeps going on And on.

Do you guys know those trash shows, like "90 days fiance", where there are these pathetic men who send women from across the world money and gifts, and the women say "I love you", but every time they try to arrange a real-life meeting something comes up and they always postpone, but the guy keeps on giving them more gifts because I-love-you-so-much-baby?
maybe because is one of the best source ( at least for me ) tried on this forum
So if you see your favorite bar burst up in flames you say "it's ok, I'll go in anyway, it was fine last time I was there" ?

I mean, holy shit guys. I'm legitimately rooting for the scammer at this point.

Do you guys know those trash shows, like "90 days fiance", where there are these pathetic men who send women from across the world money and gifts, and the women say "I love you", but every time they try to arrange a real-life meeting something comes up and they always postpone, but the guy keeps on giving them more gifts because I-love-you-so-much-baby?
So if you see your favorite bar burst up in flames you say "it's ok, I'll go in anyway, it was fine last time I was there" ?

I mean, holy shit guys. I'm legitimately rooting for the scammer at this point.
I did get half of thé order though.... problém Is simply fláky manager that doesnt understand how reputation works in this business...

Dont worry, all the rest of the order will be shipped to you shortly.

We are expecting large stock updates soon.

Also we are launching retail orders from our warehouses. Stay tuned for announcements.

Kind Regards.
No it wasnt shipped shortly and you got.the balls to show up here And say we.accept.retail.orders...

No it wasnt shipped shortly and you got.the balls to show up here And say we.accept.retail.orders...

We do. In fact we tell everyone about stock situation and keep the conversation with our customers going.
I am not liable here for dealer/reseller you choose.
I understand that its a lot more funny to swear on forums instead of getting your problem solved. Get yourself a refund and come back when your dealer/reseller confirms that he can ship out your order.

We do. In fact we tell everyone about stock situation and keep the conversation with our customers going.
I am not liable here for dealer/reseller you choose.
I understand that its a lot more funny to swear on forums instead of getting your problem solved. Get yourself a refund and come back when your dealer/reseller confirms that he can ship out your order.
Actually Its not more funny...trust.me on this. And im not.sure how do you get a refund.from reseller.that doesnt respond!!

Alright so official distributor Hilma.store - Did respond to different adress asking fór Price list. Im being deliberately ignored by official distributor. While He still accepts orders....Guess i have to get a contact of his boss. I am still owed 900eurs Worth of stuff. Do not order!!!

communication and everything sucks on hilma thread
Fortunately, their main distributor provides excellent service otherwise I will have to stop choosing their product
Leave the logistics to Roidbuddy...

Alright so official distributor Hilma.store - Did respond to different adress asking fór Price list. Im being deliberately ignored by official distributor. While He still accepts orders....Guess i have to get a contact of his boss. I am still owed 900eurs Worth of stuff. Do not order!!!

Describe your problem on info@hilmabiocare.com , ill notify responsible people so you get replied faster.

communication and everything sucks on hilma thread
Fortunately, their main distributor provides excellent service otherwise I will have to stop choosing their product
Leave the logistics to Roidbuddy...

Nice advertisement, not the first one from you,which makes me think thats not an accident and you're a shill,but they have the same problems as other resellers.

Last edited:
Problem with hilma besides other stuff is- They dont have reservation system. So you order your shit, pay....but they run out...cause they over sell it to too many customers.

Problem with hilma besides other stuff is- They dont have reservation system. So you order your shit, pay....but they run out...cause they over sell it to too many customers.

Man, you are PMing me that you are asking for tracking and they ignore you and here you are telling that you are asking for a refund and they are ignoring you? Where's the truth ?
If products are out of the warehouse - we cant get them from the air, its not working like that.
Ask for a refund and quit this if you dont agree to wait for stock updates. Im not sure how you agreed with them, i am not liable for any purchases made outside the contacts stated in this thread.
As you see our customers are not complaining here.

Where did I say Im asking for refund? I said how would I even ask if he is not responding. Maybe we have english translation miscommunication here. Are you saying stock is not changing in days? So you can run out of stuff that people payed for?

Man, you are PMing me that you are asking for tracking and they ignore you and here you are telling that you are asking for a refund and they are ignoring you? Where's the truth ?
If products are out of the warehouse - we cant get them from the air, its not working like that.
Ask for a refund and quit this if you dont agree to wait for stock updates. Im not sure how you agreed with them, i am not liable for any purchases made outside the contacts stated in this thread.
As you see our customers are not complaining here.

What do you mean customers are not complaining here.
It's been a dumpster fire for 10 pages.
Dont bullshit.

Hilma is having issues