MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I dont think thats really important anyway... This thread is dealing with BS cause of totally different reasons, we both kinda get that dont we?
We are not giving you BS, in fact you are not even our customer. Still we are replying and trying to do something for you.
You are writing me in PM that you need your Drost and Oxy(btw oxy was in stock last couple of days and according to my notes 121 still left on the warehouse). You want me to send them to you? We dont even know you, we never talked to you, we never took your money. How can you tell that we are talking BS to you... You are being irrational.

We are not giving you BS, in fact you are not even our customer. Still we are replying and trying to do something for you.
You are writing me in PM that you need your Drost and Oxy(btw oxy was in stock last couple of days and according to my notes 121 still left on the warehouse). You want me to send them to you? We dont even know you, we never talked to you, we never took your money. How can you tell that we are talking BS to you... You are being irrational.

Why don't you contact your official reseller and find out then?

Do you stand behind and support your resellers or is it that any jerk with the cash that orders in bulk can be labeled as an offical reseller?

Your official reseller is making you look bad. Fix the problem and find a way to make Pet188 whole. This isn't rocket science.

Accusing everyone of "BS" and talking trash.

Why not just explain it to me and shut up?
Dont start getting all mouthy at people.
Just because you've been around for a long time doesnt mean I'm going to take your shit after asking a simple question.

I've been (Relatively) respectful thus far.
But I can definitely turn it up a notch if you decide to disrespect or insult members.

Just do what @MisterSuperGod said... done deal.

Look after your pissed off customers
Sort out your issues

and you wont see me again

Capiche?

Oh I Will Tell you. You do NOT send out any price lists and put out ANY offers when you dont have all thé products on that list in Stock. And you dont do that also: when there Are people that invested lot.of money to these products and they were not satisfied fór 2.months....only false.promises. 10 years when it was.still hardcore in this business And not.kids ordering.tren....this Forum would already ban you fór.this. Doesnt matters if you are.whatever from Hilma...You dont have all.products on that pricelist in Stock...And you have unsatisfied customers...period. This Is what this cluster fuck Is about. Now you get it.

And dont even start with the refunds, you Are not keeping 1500 and then 900 eurs fór your usage ...And THEN say refund.. it doesnt work that way. Customers Are not source of free loans !!

Btw nobody answered my email ive send to adress you provided.
Its not that fast. I have forwarded information about you.

Anyway i can tell that drost will be back only in 2-3 weeks. Thats solid.

Soon all this out of stock non-sense should be over for good.

You could ask to split shipments for you. You would have your oxy by now.

Posting again recent lab tests since last ones were got drowned pretty fast.

Have a great weekend all.

NPP
npp.png

TEST P
testp.png

For sales related questions:

email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

ONLY??? After 2 months already? Im asking fór splitting shipmwnts already. That does IT your. Hitting my list.fucking nerve. Labs fór npp.and prop? After these problems. We want to see.labs fór..shit that actually Is being Underdosed!!!! Tren ent, parabolan drost ent... This Is suspicipus,

Honestly man If I was moderator here, you are slowly asking for ban, with posts like this. Unsatisfied customers, constant delaying and most importandly -YOU ARE ADVERTISING PRICE LISTS WHILE NOT HAVING ALL THE PRODUCTS ON THAT LIST...SOMETIMES RUNNING OUT OF THEM AFTER THEY WERE PAYED!!!!!WHEN you will have all the stock....and possibly tests for stuff thats faked..... THEN advertise here for fuck sake. :-(

And I have asked for splitshipments before and oxy wasnt at that time availiable EITHER. 2-3 weeks after 2 months ..solid? SOLID? Only for you mofos to sell out something else like you did 2 times already!! Everytime I get oh this will be in 2 weeks you sell out something else...

Havent been here for some while... and wow it just exploded...

So to sum up... some other reseller of hilma is not doing a good job with comminication to their customers...And MAYBE screwing people of their hard earned money..

This Hilma guy then tryes to fix the problem, even though he does not have to, and gets shit talked to? I dont get it..

ive made, in the past, a lot of orders with this Hilma guy, and never had any problems with communication, or anything else... if something was soldout i would be notified when i tryed to order it... dunno if anything has changed but i hope not..

please clarify if im wrong? o_O

My personal opinion (I buy a lot of stuff of these guys) is that Hilma has very qualitative products.

Well then, i'm sold. Thank you new guy with 7 posts. That's all i needed to see to plunk down the cash for a bulk order.

Hopefully Hilma has outrun the law, i mean has finished "upgrading logistics" and can actually fill orders now.

I'm fucking dead after reading the last 5 posts, all these new ppl just shilling their ass for the source. Pathetic

I'm fucking dead after reading the last 5 posts, all these new ppl just shilling their ass for the source. Pathetic

how am i “shilling my ass” for the source? Ive read the entire thread, and ive never had any problems with THIS source... always had great communication and fast shipments... it seems to me that the only problems their is, is with resellers...

If you guys think otherwise, please let me know, cause i cant seem to find the problems with THIS source? Yes he went away because of “unidentifed problems”, to say the least... :D but in this line of buisness, that happends.