MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

how am i “shilling my ass” for the source? Ive read the entire thread, and ive never had any problems with THIS source... always had great communication and fast shipments... it seems to me that the only problems their is, is with resellers...

If you guys think otherwise, please let me know, cause i cant seem to find the problems with THIS source? Yes he went away because of “unidentifed problems”, to say the least... :D but in this line of buisness, that happends.

i wouldn't quite define any of this as shilling ones ass off, but longer term members tend to raise an eyebrow when a source is getting negative attention and a parade of junior members come out of the woodwork to tell everyone that the source was great for them.

Exactly this.

i wouldn't quite define any of this as shilling ones ass off, but longer term members tend to raise an eyebrow when a source is getting negative attention and a parade of junior members come out of the woodwork to tell everyone that the source was great for them.

I can only talk for myself and the experience i have with the seller...

Junior member or not, if i have had bad experience with the seller, well i would have said so... the only real thing that i can see “he” have not adressed fully is the contamination a while back.. or again, am i missing something?

The way he gets trash talked to, is mind blowing.. and not at least, that he does not go crazy himself and fire back... i would :D but again, there is a reason im not the seller here.. i guess it would be bad for buisness to go all mental :D:D

Havent been here for some while... and wow it just exploded...

So to sum up... some other reseller of hilma is not doing a good job with comminication to their customers...And MAYBE screwing people of their hard earned money..

This Hilma guy then tryes to fix the problem, even though he does not have to, and gets shit talked to? I dont get it..

ive made, in the past, a lot of orders with this Hilma guy, and never had any problems with communication, or anything else... if something was soldout i would be notified when i tryed to order it... dunno if anything has changed but i hope not..

please clarify if im wrong? o_O
First of all Its about big wholesale packages, that were fór 2-3 months ONLY thing availiable! Second they are all handled in Central warehouse and stuff. Resellers are just messengers. Third if you dont get it ,one guy pretty often pretends to be multiple resellers on multiple places.....which is a standard in this business -you are new. In other words your retail orders from reseller here, are not concern...except that reseller probably had shit send to them before me!!!! So they run out of it.

Guys I wish you could read the shit Im dealing with....Third contact I got from representative here. For the third time they are unable to understand to: Send order that I payed for. I payed a lot fo money. 2 months ago I payed for tren ents, anavar and anadrol. I still have none of that. Two weeks ago I was promised "this monday". And every single contact writes me suprised I want my shit. Now I got another 2 weeks cause of drost ent. Got forbid- shit they will give in these 2 weeks and after...... And Yes I did asked for splitting packages...and still nothing send.
BUYER BEWARE. I am not talking about some guy ordering 2 testosterons for retail price and posting here how fucking awesome service he got!!!

Do we have any feedback on tren E or any labs on it? @HilmaBiocare
ordered it 1 year ago , tried it at 300mg /w and stopped after a month cause i used to wake up every 30 minutes and i started to ate lot of food at night
gave 3 multi to a friend and he got great results
batc with exp 04/21 , so probably if u order now batch is diff
there aren't recent labs i think

Do we have any feedback on tren E or any labs on it? @HilmaBiocare

Only old reports. We are doing 2-3 public analysis per month. Last ones we shared was NPP and Test p. When new analysis will be available - we will share them.

Havent been here for some while... and wow it just exploded...

So to sum up... some other reseller of hilma is not doing a good job with comminication to their customers...And MAYBE screwing people of their hard earned money..

This Hilma guy then tryes to fix the problem, even though he does not have to, and gets shit talked to? I dont get it..

ive made, in the past, a lot of orders with this Hilma guy, and never had any problems with communication, or anything else... if something was soldout i would be notified when i tryed to order it... dunno if anything has changed but i hope not..

please clarify if im wrong? o_O

Nothing changed. I send our stock prior order and tell if you need to hurry up when its close to empty.

Why did you gave me a contact that cannot access the system where my order is? So they can basically do what? Dude what is your problem? Why are you giving me useless contact? (third one) Can you give me contact to somebody IN CHARGE?

If you need answers when your product going to be shipped - drost will be back in 2-3 weeks,i gave you the answer.

If you want refund - please write in the place where you purchased your stuff.
Your purchase was made outside of this thread. We are not liable even though we really want to help you.
If you will experience any problems with refund - probably ill be able to knock on the right door and help you out. But you will not experience problems with refund...
Even if i give you the ''boss-man'' email - he will not solve your problem,because we DONT have drost E in stock.

Only old reports. We are doing 2-3 public analysis per month. Last ones we shared was NPP and Test p. When new analysis will be available - we will share them.

Nothing changed. I send our stock prior order and tell if you need to hurry up when its close to empty.

If you need answers when your product going to be shipped - drost will be back in 2-3 weeks,i gave you the answer.

If you want refund - please write in the place where you purchased your stuff.
Your purchase was made outside of this thread. We are not liable even though we really want to help you.
If you will experience any problems with refund - probably ill be able to knock on the right door and help you out. But you will not experience problems with refund...
Even if i give you the ''boss-man'' email - he will not solve your problem,because we DONT have drost E in stock.
Oh You cant read. I agreed before to splitting the shipment!!! Like you did before. SO ONCE AGAIN I WANT THE ORDER? AND DROST sent later!!! Oh btw You did not keep a promise again. I was promised half of the shipment without drostanolon., anavar was suppose to be received monday. GUESS WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANAVAR AND WAS WILL BE AVAILIABLE MAYBE THURSDAY- You NEVER keep promises with stock- this is 4th time. Dont you dare talk about drost ent being availiable. I hope you can read: Split shipment!!! Without drostanolone...but anavar and anadrol in. Id like to ask you one more time for bossman email. I will send him this message log as well.

The same applies to Oxa? When will you be able to start shipping it?

3 days for oxa. probably monday will be available for shipping. In small amounts it might be available from a 3rd party right now. I can check it for you if you need it.

3 days for oxa. probably monday will be available for shipping. In small amounts it might be available from a 3rd party right now. I can check it for you if you need it.
No again you are full of shit. Anavar Is stuck and Will be availiable no sooner than tuesday next week. You see in done.communicating with you im talking to actual warehouse. But, since you Are keeping these falše promises up....im gonna start asking mods if.this Is trully what they want on this fórum. I believe this fórum was started to avoid exactly what you are doing. Guys what moderátor would be best to contact?