MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

JUST read history here And Its honestly incompetency of hilma people. Now they supposedly after hearing Word ban...all of a sudden send it from different country using post Office. Problém Is post Office was supposed to.not be used fór like a year And they again did not asked mě(never do!!! ). And Guess what ?package is stuck or claimed by customs-- thats hilma for you. I.have dealt with similar idiocy multiple times.

Hi, do you have hcg ?
We dont carry hcg unfortunately

JUST read history here And Its honestly incompetency of hilma people. Now they supposedly after hearing Word ban...all of a sudden send it from different country using post Office. Problém Is post Office was supposed to.not be used fór like a year And they again did not asked mě(never do!!! ). And Guess what ?package is stuck or claimed by customs-- thats hilma for you. I.have dealt with similar idiocy multiple times.
Man you got told that no one bans here unless we are scammers ,which we are not... Your vendor just sent the missing products to you finally. Damn this is so delusional.

Man you got told that no one bans here unless we are scammers ,which we are not... Your vendor just sent the missing products to you finally. Damn this is so delusional.
Nine weeks passed by - still nothing. You did not even send EMS So you could save money. When customs claim IT cause of incompetency prepare your excuses upfront. Because again another shit you cause, instead of courier you dont even pay fór ems- goodjob !!!!!

Btw serious message to everybody. Since there was investigation, And send from different country Is Now not moving ať all.... I recommend to everybody to Wait ať least week with orders (whole sále) to not incriminate ourselves. Im serious.

@HilmaBiocare To my understanding hgh production through recombinat DNA requires equipment for millions of dollars.
Does that mean you have that and produce it yourself or source it from china?

@HilmaBiocare To my understanding hgh production through recombinat DNA requires equipment for millions of dollars.
Does that mean you have that and produce it yourself or source it from china?
That Machine with e.coli And shit got.cheaper. And almost all laboratories get that shit powdered from China. You can too if you order ALOT of it. I had pretty potént chinese gh fór 1 eur per unit.

You fucking piece of shit. I received shpment from ya thats week late AND AGAIN NO TRENS, NO DROSTS, NO ANAVARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You motherfucking lying scammers!!!! Do not order from these scammers. You see it right here right in front of your fucking eyes!!!!!!!!! Again after 9 weeks LIES!!!! NO the did not send the products they even said they have. Im gonna do whatever I CAN TO BAN YOU YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!! Reminding you that trens and anavars where suppose to be there!!!!!!!

Petarosus srsly I understand half of your posts... And your last two made no sense to me. Can you please write in a more calmly way and explain to us what did you just receive and when? I'm not following you... Lately I'm just reading a rant after another that doesn't make any sense. You are not really helping yourself or anyone this way.

Take a deep breath and start again. Please

Hello, Its a message directly to hilma. Basically Hilma here and hilma.store- said they FINALLY send me an order with all the stuff. They did not used express so again it was one week longer. Today I open it and most of the stuff is missing- Again....and worst for me is them lying. I dont like being lied to, and receiving false promises. They could have at least said what they really send. Also I was BEGGING them to not sold out trens- which they had...only cause some stuff from my order is missing. Guess what- no trens... I payed for trens 9+ weeks ago. But, honestly lying and false promises are making me mad even more.
Makes sense? I know they would understand...I forgot about other readers- Im sorry.

if you buy pharma grade from a roid source i don't think you will start to blame pharma company for your missing products
u made order from a bad source if can't solve the problem , for me the guy on this page did always a good job with my order

From my perspective and what I have read until now Hilma had no tren in stock neither anavar, I have received their stock quantity around when you were talking with them about the reshipping... So probably they are just splitting packages because they are out of stock or most of the items you have bought.

Now Petarosus it's hard to judge because we can't read your private conversation with Hilma so maybe there has been a little misunderstanding between you two.

On the other hand we can't forget that it's true you did order from another source and hilma is still trying to make it right.

I don't know the both of you but from my conversation with Hilma for now he has a been not deceitful at all and he did tell me specifically that restock time was a bit on the longer side.

Now when you write 9 weeks do you mean since you start talking with the official Hilma or since you ordered from the source that screwed you up?

Hello,
You see when it comes to wholesale there Is NO this And that distributor...they Are all send from.main source. So technically Its one Story. If you.dont.believe just read IT here. Hilma here answers stuff about.my shipment all.the time. There Is no wholesale separation. Thats why hilma here also told.me.i am.delusional cause they already sent package with ALL products.Its 9 weeks from originál.order yes. Also i was BEGGING to not sold out trens to others only cause drost Is unavailable...they did soldout trens cause fuck.me.right? Better to full fill new orders than mine 9 weeks pod. I.payed 1615 Eur and trens Are nowhere ..meanwhile they had them fór.a while.

BTW me writting here is only reason they are even talking to me. Before writting here- They would not respond for 2 weeks at a time. And After reading word ban...all of a sudden they send something- telling me its everything. I recommend you look at the big picture of hilma (also I added stuff to order and payed, in that short window they said we are back- and the motherfucker hilma.store did not even added it to the order (210 EURS)). SO try to look at it as a big Hilma picture.
Thanks

Try asking for a refund. I bet that you got told when aprox your order might get shipped.

Im not sure what products have you ordered, but during this month almost everything except proviron and t4 was in stock. Maybe not in large quantities - but enough to cover the debts caused by our dislocation.
Not a word about tren, prop or sust.

No man I'm not so sure about all your statement. Hilma sell from their own shop and to other sources as well. If you didn't buy directly from Hilma you are just buying from another source. If the source screwed up maybe telling you he had stock of tren etc and he didn't have then it's that source problem and not really hilma mistake. Of course hilma is the one providing the stuff to the source but they can't be held responsible for the mistakes of other ppl. Is like if you buy pharmacon stuff from XXX source and then blame basicstero for not delivering. Of course th stuff all come from basicstero/pharmacon factories but who then sell it are different sources and each one of them have different business and customer services.

Now getting back at you... I don't understand why you didn't just ask for a refund and go buy stuff from a different source. Even if I believe everything you are saying some of your request are absurd. They can't stop selling stuff like tren just for you... I approached them for quite a big order and they didn't sugarcoat me the pills telling me they had lots of stuff in stock, quite the contrary they told me stock availability was kinda low for many products I wanted and they were going to update me about restock as soon as they had better understanding of when it was going to happen.

I understand your experience was very different but I believe you could resolve the issue but you need to be reasonable as well.

You are stating that it's 9 weeks that you are waiting for your stuff but it's not 9 weeks they HILMA OFFICIAL store is handling your problem isn't it? Because 9 weeks ago you bought from a different store, am I wrong? Your problem materialised in a moment where it looks like they are a bit dry on many products.

Were mistake made on probably both part? Yes. Are you shooting words like a crazymachine gun? Yes.

I have read almost the whole thread and I still didn't get the name of the sources you bought your stuff on the first time you ordered for example.

I have bashed many sources in my old time in meso and I'm all for keeping everyone accountable for their action but in my experience usually if you approach them in a sensible way it's much better then making angry wall text of confused information.

Just a friendly reminder :)