MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

@HilmaBiocare you need to clear the water and explain clearly what's going on and the issue this customer is having. Please be as detailed as you can so that we can all understand better the situation. Did you ship the items he is missing? Did you mistakenly ship the wrong item? Did you not ship anything at all because you don't have stock of it?

Please I kindly you ask to create a timeline and spend 5 mins trying to make things as clear as possible.

Situation doesn't look bright if we believe petarosus words. Especially for anyone that is interested in buying in bulk.

No man I'm not so sure about all your statement. Hilma sell from their own shop and to other sources as well. If you didn't buy directly from Hilma you are just buying from another source. If the source screwed up maybe telling you he had stock of tren etc and he didn't have then it's that source problem and not really hilma mistake. Of course hilma is the one providing the stuff to the source but they can't be held responsible for the mistakes of other ppl. Is like if you buy pharmacon stuff from XXX source and then blame basicstero for not delivering. Of course th stuff all come from basicstero/pharmacon factories but who then sell it are different sources and each one of them have different business and customer services.

Now getting back at you... I don't understand why you didn't just ask for a refund and go buy stuff from a different source. Even if I believe everything you are saying some of your request are absurd. They can't stop selling stuff like tren just for you... I approached them for quite a big order and they didn't sugarcoat me the pills telling me they had lots of stuff in stock, quite the contrary they told me stock availability was kinda low for many products I wanted and they were going to update me about restock as soon as they had better understanding of when it was going to happen.

I understand your experience was very different but I believe you could resolve the issue but you need to be reasonable as well.

You are stating that it's 9 weeks that you are waiting for your stuff but it's not 9 weeks they HILMA OFFICIAL store is handling your problem isn't it? Because 9 weeks ago you bought from a different store, am I wrong? Your problem materialised in a moment where it looks like they are a bit dry on many products.

Were mistake made on probably both part? Yes. Are you shooting words like a crazymachine gun? Yes.

I have read almost the whole thread and I still didn't get the name of the sources you bought your stuff on the first time you ordered for example.

I have bashed many sources in my old time in meso and I'm all for keeping everyone accountable for their action but in my experience usually if you approach them in a sensible way it's much better then making angry wall text of confused information.

Just a friendly reminder :)
Dude im buying from official hilma reseller from theyr homepage!- that eliminates 90% of.what you wrote. I Literarry Went on theyr homepage And found top reseller on theyr homepage hilma.store...by a name you would probaly do thé same....And this Is thé outcome.

Dude im buying from official hilma reseller from theyr homepage!- that eliminates 90% of.what you wrote.
But does that give you the right to come in this thread and to accuse this rep of scammer?? even when he didn´t sell you anything, makes no sense at all, shouldn´t you be complaing where ever you ordered from??, if you say the official home page, well then go there.
I understand your frustation but it is just as the guy above me said, buying pharmacom gear from someone else and then complaining to basicstero when ever your order does not show up.

But does that give you the right to come in this thread and to accuse this rep of scammer?? even when he didn´t sell you anything, makes no sense at all, shouldn´t you be complaing where ever you ordered from??, if you say the official home page, well then go there.
I understand your frustation but it is just as the guy above me said, buying pharmacom gear from someone else and then complaining to basicstero when ever your order does not show up.
I bought from main source ...do you get it? From hilma.store that on main page od hilma. Doesnt hold any wholesale Stock ať all...in.being fucked by hilma itself- hellooo

Ok you dont understand hilma business scheme so i forgive you- ONLY notice how source here answers stuff about my order....how IT was send alreaady with ALL stuff ( IT wasnt). Notice that And add1+1.

No man I guess you don't understand how it works I guess. RESELLER is different to buy from manufacturer. If it was all the same then what's the point on having a reseller? Lol

First you say that you bought from a reseller then that you bought from hilma directly. You are contradicting yourself unless it's a language barrier.

Anyway you didn't buy from this reseller but from ANOTHER reseller am I right?

No man I guess you don't understand how it works I guess. RESELLER is different to buy from manufacturer. If it was all the same then what's the point on having a reseller? Lol

First you say that you bought from a reseller then that you bought from hilma directly. You are contradicting yourself unless it's a language barrier.

Anyway you didn't buy from this reseller but from ANOTHER reseller am I right?
Point of having reseller, is him getting more customers. Hilma directly is sending ALL wholesale orders- PERIOD. Anytime you are ordering wholesale you are dealing with hilma central. Did you know that hilma "support" contact is sitting in the office right next to OUR hilma biocare official in here? These complex distribution rings, that are half fake...is what UGLs on larger scale do to evade police. Ive been in this for 7+years. You can become reseller- but my wholesale order from you will be totally handled by central- You get my point- IM dealing like ALL wholesale order...with central here.. Hilma official in here. is representative. But, notice how this representative knows how my order was sent etc. Starting for example forum or a webpage..with a sponsor( while that sponsor is infact the person that started it)- is normal online business.

What you are referring to is- some on-line shop that has couple brands...hilma one of em. Has its own stock and its own price policy... I did NOT dealt with any of that!!

Let's wait for hilma to answer my request of a timeline of your events from their point of view plus some explanation on the whole thing.

@HilmaBiocare you need to clear the water and explain clearly what's going on and the issue this customer is having. Please be as detailed as you can so that we can all understand better the situation. Did you ship the items he is missing? Did you mistakenly ship the wrong item? Did you not ship anything at all because you don't have stock of it?

Please I kindly you ask to create a timeline and spend 5 mins trying to make things as clear as possible.

Situation doesn't look bright if we believe petarosus words. Especially for anyone that is interested in buying in bulk.

The vendor with who mr Petarosus is dealing with has a lack of communication in my opinion. I assume he is not warning him what is being shipped and whats not.

The other part of the problem that mr Petarosus is not willing to hear and understand that we cant get the product out of thin air and does not agree with approximate restock time. We heavily depend on international logistics as well as you depend on us. We did our best to contact his vendor,but he cant do anything as well because we dont have the product on our warehouse. Mr Petarosus also rejects refunds or product change. Mr Petarosus wants flesh instead of cooperation.

Third part of the problem that I personally was not calm,which is not professional, I agree.

Despite the words that we are all sitting here and making laugh of him - this is wrong. We have our little team of colleagues and we are not responsible for actions of other vendors. Its the same as blaming Coca-Cola company because Tesco havent shipped your order of 2 pallets of cola. As you see - you dont have a lack of communication and problems here. I personally feel responsible for user satisfaction here on Meso, but mr Petarosus is not our customer and he refuses every our effort to make everything right for him.

@Petarosus188 if you want to blame us - please make purchases directly from us. Otherwise your claims are a bit off point. I understand that you found a public place where you can scream,but we are not responsible for this specific order and for vendor who took your money.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that Petarosus is missing items in the package because the source is not communicating with him properly and he is not telling him that you are UNABLE to fullfill part of his order due to no availability of products in the warehouse, is it correct?

So you are trying to ship whatever product you have but can't ship something you don't have, am I understanding it correctly?

@Petarosus188 why don't you ask for a refund of the items you are missing and order again directly via HilmaBiocare here in the forum or just order from another source/brand?

The vendor with who mr Petarosus is dealing with has a lack of communication in my opinion. I assume he is not warning him what is being shipped and whats not.

The other part of the problem that mr Petarosus is not willing to hear and understand that we cant get the product out of thin air and does not agree with approximate restock time. We heavily depend on international logistics as well as you depend on us. We did our best to contact his vendor,but he cant do anything as well because we dont have the product on our warehouse. Mr Petarosus also rejects refunds or product change. Mr Petarosus wants flesh instead of cooperation.

Third part of the problem that I personally was not calm,which is not professional, I agree.

Despite the words that we are all sitting here and making laugh of him - this is wrong. We have our little team of colleagues and we are not responsible for actions of other vendors. Its the same as blaming Coca-Cola company because Tesco havent shipped your order of 2 pallets of cola. As you see - you dont have a lack of communication and problems here. I personally feel responsible for user satisfaction here on Meso, but mr Petarosus is not our customer and he refuses every our effort to make everything right for him.

@Petarosus188 if you want to blame us - please make purchases directly from us. Otherwise your claims are a bit off point. I understand that you found a public place where you can scream,but we are not responsible for this specific order and for vendor who took your money.

Well. I am not specifically angry ať vendor in here only, but in whole hilma establishment. Dear hilmaofficial- you made multiple comments in here when something Is and will be availiable (And ať that time it included tren). Is any of it availiable ? Answer Is no... Even after your promises. Its time fór you to come out with truth....Hilma biocare Is unable to get theyr supplies after thé investigation, i believe supplies are unable to past customs fór a month Now. Its time to face thé situation, tell.it how IT Is. Your not back, you wont be back fór months....and you employ a vendor thats making your name turn to shit. I have already had my people asking me details So they can blacklist hilma on fb, And spread thé painful news (im obviously not some lone purchaser). Its time to come out with thé truth And deal with shit enployees. I was btw willing to switch products-anavar fór other orals, drost ent fór drost prop....then you sold out trens- after 9.months of.me ordering them you sold them to others.....

So what you are saying is that Petarosus is missing items in the package because the source is not communicating with him properly and he is not telling him that you are UNABLE to fullfill part of his order due to no availability of products in the warehouse, is it correct?

So you are trying to ship whatever product you have but can't ship something you don't have, am I understanding it correctly?

@Petarosus188 why don't you ask for a refund of the items you are missing and order again directly via HilmaBiocare here in the forum or just order from another source/brand?

I dont have all the logs, but i assume yes. Mr Petarosus gets a lack of communication since first he was telling that his vendor doesnt reply him and ignores him which makes him angry. Reasonably angry.

Now he received a pack and was not told that not all items are in the last box due to unavailability on the warehouse.

If only there were a representative of hilma who doesnt have a lack of communication... but where can you find one? :((

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Stano inj and anavar is back in stock.
Anavar is currently limited 50 per order.

What about tren And drost? Well can i switch my representative So i can deal with you??? And not hilma.store?

I can confirm that both tren and drost are out of stock at the moment, I'm waiting as well to buy in bulk and the waiting is because of tren drost and anavar being out of stock. So they are being truthfully, He sent me stock list of any quantities they had so that I could understand the situation.

Petarosus man, ask for a refund of the missing items to Hilma.Store, then come back and buy from Hilma here. If Hilma.Store refuse refund, I trust that Hilma here will get in contact with him and solve the problem ;)

Btw It seems to me we are getting somewhere, let's try to get it sorted.
How's the restocking of the warehouse going?

I dont have all the logs, but i assume yes. Mr Petarosus gets a lack of communication since first he was telling that his vendor doesnt reply him and ignores him which makes him angry. Reasonably angry.

Now he received a pack and was not told that not all items are in the last box due to unavailability on the warehouse.

If only there were a representative of hilma who doesnt have a lack of communication... but where can you find one? :((

I can confirm that both tren and drost are out of stock at the moment, I'm waiting as well to buy in bulk and the waiting is because of tren drost and anavar being out of stock. So they are being truthfully, He sent me stock list of any quantities they had so that I could understand the situation.

Petarosus man, ask for a refund of the missing items to Hilma.Store, then come back and buy from Hilma here. If Hilma.Store refuse refund, I trust that Hilma here will get in contact with him and solve the problem ;)
You see thats not even the problem, main part of the money (again) from wholesale is getting main warehouse. Thats not really the snag here. (BTW I got promised 4 cyps as bonus for all that waiting- had people wanting it from me ...and then hilma send 2 changing theyr mind that 2 is enough) Snag here is extremelly problematic resupplies...that are accompanied by REALLY annoying shit. You have order with multiple products- they say oh we need to wait for one (anavar), but meanwhile they sell out another one (tren) and thats starts vicious circle that makes you whole sale order never delivered:-(. I was asking to make reservations of products for these orders- IF THEY WOULD DO THAT- They could have send anavar and trens(they had them for a while), and I would wait for drost. Issue here is totally fucked up resupplies combined with selling out products that people have in complex orders. Im entering 10th week of waiting for tren- changing representative will not really change that aspect. GOD FORBID, they sell out anavar before getting tren- and IM again in shit.

Ask for splitted shipment?

You see thats not even the problem, main part of the money (again) from wholesale is getting main warehouse. Thats not really the snag here. (BTW I got promised 4 cyps as bonus for all that waiting- had people wanting it from me ...and then hilma send 2 changing theyr mind that 2 is enough) Snag here is extremelly problematic resupplies...that are accompanied by REALLY annoying shit. You have order with multiple products- they say oh we need to wait for one (anavar), but meanwhile they sell out another one (tren) and thats starts vicious circle that makes you whole sale order never delivered:-(. I was asking to make reservations of products for these orders- IF THEY WOULD DO THAT- They could have send anavar and trens(they had them for a while), and I would wait for drost. Issue here is totally fucked up resupplies combined with selling out products that people have in complex orders. Im entering 10th week of waiting for tren- changing representative will not really change that aspect. GOD FORBID, they sell out anavar before getting tren- and IM again in shit.

Already had, and received two. But, its such a mess...thats for example you are suppose to have tri-tren in it-and in two days- they tell you "ohh that one is gonne". Its hard to describe mess it became.... I was having things like that back and forward daily, or no response for week or two. I wouldnt be irritated and bitching on this forum if the thing would be that simple. For example you are told, "hey monday we will have anavar and send it". TWO weeks later- Anavar did not came and we send nothing (after you are already expecting package and asking for tracking). So two weeks in dark- that happened twice for example.

Dont forget to sell out anavar, before getting tren And drost- So i can keep getting nothing..

Sponsors

Latest posts