MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hi Guys. We are currently sending out things that were not available during your orders. If i have some debts - please notify me :) Im not a robot, might forget something.

Also we are launching new product soon.

Testosterone Undecanoate 250mg/ml 10ml vials
Primobolan Oral 25mg/tab 50 tabs
Halotestin 5mg/tab 100 tabs

Exact release date will be available later so follow up our thread.

Feel free to contact us with sales related questions:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Kind Regards.

Will report with a detailed review of this vendor soon. No more then 2 weeks probably. Until now communication has been excellent and TA as well (EU to EU).

Will send 5 different compounds to test and will be back with testing as well but that will take longer.

Is the gear good? I don't know but we will surely know after the lab has tested it, @janoshik will be used. Hilma has accepted to share the cost of testing 50/50.

Remember that this is not an invitation to buy from hilma, I'm just stating facts. You draw your own conclusion.

Will report with a detailed review of this vendor soon. No more then 2 weeks probably. Until now communication has been excellent and TA as well (EU to EU).

Will send 5 different compounds to test and will be back with testing as well but that will take longer.

Is the gear good? I don't know but we will surely know after the lab has tested it, @janoshik will be used. Hilma has accepted to share the cost of testing 50/50.

Remember that this is not an invitation to buy from hilma, I'm just stating facts. You draw your own conclusion.
Damn bro sounds exciting. Which compounds are you testing? And no hgh?
I will report on hgh in 4 weeks time.
Communication has been A+ so far. Cant speak for the produkts yet

Hi, everybody. So I finally received my order with everything that was left. So I was not scammed, but it did take 3 months........ to get it all.
HilmaWedontCare lmao, 3 months for third class roids lmao, on this site is LITERALLY a sponsored link which leads you to Balkan products and sp labs and GymLabs like bro the top notch stuff is right in front of you why you waste your lifetime with this incompetence

Damn bro sounds exciting. Which compounds are you testing? And no hgh?
I will report on hgh in 4 weeks time.
Communication has been A+ so far. Cant speak for the produkts yet
Anavar Test C Tren E Masteron E Deca
All will be tested. No HGH.
I never used Hilma so no I can't speak for the product but so far as you said I'm very pleased with Hilma communication and customer service.

Janoshit

Anavar Test C Tren E Masteron E Deca
All will be tested. No HGH.
I never used Hilma so no I can't speak for the product but so far as you said I'm very pleased with Hilma communication and customer service.
Don't be stupid. Never share what you are about to test...common sense, also make sure you send blind samples. Janoshik testing around here is taken with a grain of salt.

Don't be stupid. Never share what you are about to test...common sense, also make sure you send blind samples. Janoshik testing around here is taken with a grain of salt.
What's the problem! Compounds have been already sent, what's hilma gonna do? Intercept the package and change the content of it? and janosh will receive blind sample so your points can't be related to my situation.

What's the problem! Compounds have been already sent, what's hilma gonna do? Intercept the package and change the content of it? and janosh will receive blind sample so your points can't be related to my situation.
All these guys acting as if I hadn't been requesting blind samples for years by now. Sigh.

I have helped anaboliclab in the past so I well know how to get sample properly and have them tested. As I already said I'm not here to promote anyone. I'm staying facts as clear as possible and ppl will draw their conclusion. Talk to you soon Jano.

If you guys don't trust Jano, help me out donating for the same samples to be tested by l4btox so we will have double tests and we can compare results from Jano to the one from l4btox. I'm happy with Jano and I do believe he is able to test stuff properly. His past action can't be a forever stain. I do believe in redemption.

If you guys don't trust Jano, help me out donating for the same samples to be tested by l4btox so we will have double tests and we can compare results from Jano to the one from l4btox. I'm happy with Jano and I do believe he is able to test stuff properly. His past action can't be a forever stain. I do believe in redemption.
If your girl cheats on you once, but promise to you she will never do it again do you still believe she will stay faithful after that? If yes you must be mental, once a cheater always a cheater.

I only trust my bloodwork and medical universitys who test stuff, and not even these universities i trust 100% unless i pick up the vial and bring it to them by myself and hand it out to them face to face and pick up the results face to face.

If your girl cheats on you once, but promise to you she will never do it again do you still believe she will stay faithful after that? If yes you must be mental, once a cheater always a cheater.

I only trust my bloodwork and medical universitys who test stuff, and not even these universities i trust 100% unless i pick up the vial and bring it to them by myself and hand it out to them face to face and pick up the results face to face.
Life is full of compromise. I'm happy I have someone that is able to test it and at a reasonable price. When I was in the game few years ago it was only simec and it was 250 a piece. Not really affordable for the average bloke.

If it's not enough for you and you have a higher standard, well you can just disregard the test and continue with your life. I'm just an average user helping out as much as I can.

Life is full of compromise. I'm happy I have someone that is able to test it and at a reasonable price. When I was in the game few years ago it was only simec and it was 250 a piece. Not really affordable for the average bloke.

If it's not enough for you and you have a higher standard, well you can just disregard the test and continue with your life. I'm just an average user helping out as much as I can.
Brother your logic is understandable, but why do you buy stuff from shady sources? I mean just invest couple more dollars and buy the good labels?

I mean below my post are LITERALLY sponsored links to websites where most of them sells 100% legit stuff

GymLabs
Balkan
Sp laboratories
MR pharmaceuticals

Etc etc, why hilma? They are shady as fuck and you want to test their stuff?

I mean i made shitty experience with pharmacom and their EU warehouse stuff but i heard the stuff they sending out to America is fire as fuck?

Its just dont add up for me why you buying from such shady sources even tho the most legit stuff is right in front of you

If you're not happy with Hilma's products, don't buy and that's it

And you talk about MR Pharmaceutical We tested the parabolan they sell and it was fake lol they puted tren E underdosed

If you're not happy with Hilma's products, don't buy and that's it

And you talk about MR Pharmaceutical We tested the parabolan they sell and it was fake lol they puted tren E underdosed
If so why is this page promoting this sites after that? Does this site dont have a admin who manages all this?