MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

If you're not happy with Hilma's products, don't buy and that's it

And you talk about MR Pharmaceutical We tested the parabolan they sell and it was fake lol they puted tren E underdosed
MR should be removed from the sponsored links if its true

Brother your logic is understandable, but why do you buy stuff from shady sources? I mean just invest couple more dollars and buy the good labels?

I mean below my post are LITERALLY sponsored links to websites where most of them sells 100% legit stuff

GymLabs
Balkan
Sp laboratories
MR pharmaceuticals

Etc etc, why hilma? They are shady as fuck and you want to test their stuff?

I mean i made shitty experience with pharmacom and their EU warehouse stuff but i heard the stuff they sending out to America is fire as fuck?

Its just dont add up for me why you buying from such shady sources even tho the most legit stuff is right in front of you
Dafuq you talking about pharmacom EU in my book and by my own personal testing has been perfect or slightly overdosed everytime. You are promoting Balkan? Do you have a personal agenda? Because I'm here to discuss hilma and hilma has always tested fairly good. I'm happy with their prices for bulk orders and until now their customer service has been top notch.

You don't need to tell me what to buy or how to spend my money, I have been testing sources and brands long time before you probably started injecting AAS.

You have cited 2 good brands and other that are a joke so please stop recommending brands to ppl.

I don't reccomended a brand to anyone, I can only tell my own personal experience and then ppl decide what to do. In my experience ppl recommending brand left and right always have a hidden agenda.

Dafuq you talking about pharmacom EU in my book and by my own personal testing has been perfect or slightly overdosed everytime. You are promoting Balkan? Do you have a personal agenda? Because I'm here to discuss hilma and hilma has always tested fairly good. I'm happy with their prices for bulk orders and until now their customer service has been top notch.

You don't need to tell me what to buy or how to spend my money, I have been testing sources and brands long time before you probably started injecting AAS.

You have cited 2 good brands and other that are a joke so please stop recommending brands to ppl.

I don't reccomended a brand to anyone, I can only tell my own personal experience and then ppl decide what to do. In my experience ppl recommending brand left and right always have a hidden agenda.
I love it when someone comes up with the argument "i do this i do that longer then you blabla" congratz brother you probably also workout longer then me, hell you probably stronger then me in terms of special exercise.

But someone who starts reading about AAS 1 year ago could know more then someone who Is juiceing since 10 years.

Someone who started working out 1 year ago could look better, and know more about training and nutrition then someone who is working out 20 years.

Time does not represent something.

Telling me i promote something is again just ridiculous, i too try to help you.

YES i do often say BALKAN AND SP LABORATORIES are good.

But if i say Lamborghini is a fast a car do i promote Lamborghini? Or do i state a well known fact?

If i say ROTEX MEDICA ( a german legal pharmacy company) has the best testosteron, do i work with rotex medica?

Do i have a agenda to push rotex medica here?

No, i say it because rotex medica is high quality top notch german pharma grade stuff and you will never get a package with overdosed or underdosed testosteron from rotex medica.

Soooo if i say balkan and sp labs are good, do i work with or for balkan?
I say it because 90% in this forum are aware of the fact that i am right.

I don't tell you use this or use that, i want to help you.

For my experience, there are just few labs who can be trusted, and balkan is one of them and sp labs too.

So now let me tell you if your tell your son he should not drink water from company X because its dirty and not well filtered, and he should drink water from company Y, do you promote Y or do you want only no harm for your son?

Balkan and SP are still an UGL like other UGL. Are they good? Sure. Did I used them from Ashop? Yes indeed. Did they tested well? yes. How many test around? Not much tho.
Is it expensive? Quite a bit.

There are other good UGL around and Hilma since today has tested quite well. I don't understand why should I pay hundreds if not thousand more of euro for a product that is the same. Just because of a name? You are coming here accusing hilma of being shady, where are your proof? Shady for what?

If you make accusation you should post facts not just empty words.
Yeah you are such a Samaritan trying to help us and in the list you posted above there was one ugl that has completely bunk tren hexa but you still suggesting it. You really did your homework right lol
Anyway I'm not here for arguing about different labs. I wanted to try hilma and see for myself their quality etc.

I'll report back with a review when I have received everything and when I have the compounds tested.

hilma works perfectly, personally I have a bit of pain after the application, so I combine it with another brand.
the price is great.
balkan and sp laboratories are also quality products.
currently I only tested tablet stuff.
old packaging balkan hurt a lot after application I do not know how the new batch is or changed the oil and solvents.

Anavar Test C Tren E Masteron E Deca
All will be tested. No HGH.
I never used Hilma so no I can't speak for the product but so far as you said I'm very pleased with Hilma communication and customer service.
Im using their winstrol right now and its amazing.

Hello colleagues I have a consultation. I'm finishing my cycle and I'm using Hilma propionate testosterone at a rate of 400mg a week and I think it's a low-powered or low-powered product, and compared to its enanthate the vehicle oil is very liquid and leaves nothing of PIP, this can be positive, but if it is a light testoster Someone who has used this can comment on it? Thank you

I have been using Hilma the last 2.5 years. Never had an issue with them, bloodwork was immaculate (have posted several bloodworks in this thread), PIP non existent and communication was always top notch. So, based in my personal experience they are legit as fuck.

Hello colleagues I have a consultation. I'm finishing my cycle and I'm using Hilma propionate testosterone at a rate of 400mg a week and I think it's a low-powered or low-powered product, and compared to its enanthate the vehicle oil is very liquid and leaves nothing of PIP, this can be positive, but if it is a light testoster Someone who has used this can comment on it? Thank you
Are you for real? Go get bloods done. What you feel doesnt mean shit.

I have been using Hilma the last 2.5 years. Never had an issue with them, bloodwork was immaculate (have posted several bloodworks in this thread), PIP non existent and communication was always top notch. So, based in my personal experience they are legit as fuck.
I want to believe that it is. In fact your enantate worked for me, but I feel such a big difference between this and propionate, that it leads me to think that maybe this batch I have is not well. Characteristics; oil less dense than the enanthate oil and difference from this no PIP, you put the injection and it seems you didn't prick anything, is this normal friend?

Are you for real? Go get bloods done. What you feel doesnt mean shit.
It really is not always what you feel that corresponds to what is actually happening. But it's my feeling. With the enantate I have already done analytics and worked well, I do not think I could really measure the value of propionate, still circulating the ester of enantate. But I feel this testosterone very light, it can be a bad perception of me, for that reason I asked the opinion of a user who is or has used this propionate

It really is not always what you feel that corresponds to what is actually happening. But it's my feeling. With the enantate I have already done analytics and worked well, I do not think I could really measure the value of propionate, still circulating the ester of enantate. But I feel this testosterone very light, it can be a bad perception of me, for that reason I asked the opinion of a user who is or has used this propionate
Noone can really help you to be honest, just get your blood done.

Hilma has had a few people that have claimed their gear to be bunk or underdosed in the past year. Your best bet would be to either take a small sample (.5-1ml) and send off to jano or lab4tox for analysis or to let the enanthate ester clear your system and then get blood work to check your levels. Analytical testing would obviously be preferred and less room for interpretation. Good luck, bud.

If so why is this page promoting this sites after that? Does this site dont have a admin who manages all this?
None of the sponsors here are regulated by admin. The underground is a free for all that Millard will rarely intervene with. I assume you are speaking of the banners. Those companies pay for those links to be there, but if you've paid attention, you will notice that nobody around here gives a shit about any of them.

If they aren't willing to come to the underground and deal with our vetting, we aren't even going to waste our breath talking about them. They may well be great companies (I know we do have some resellers in the underground that carry some of those brands) but we wouldn't otherwise know or care if they don't want to deal with being vetted here.

Feel free to use whomever you would like. I probably personally wouldn't choose to use Hilma, as they have had a few guys claiming problems aside from long shipping times. Just too many better options, to be honest. To each, their own.

Hi, Guys.

I would like to inform you that many sources report strange activity at customs in the European Union.

To continue to delight you further with safe deliveries, we decided to stop shipments for 2 weeks and watch what is happening.

We can work on pre-orders. All current orders can be sent if possible (depends on your country) or you can ask for a refund :)

Our Contacts

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Hilma has had a few people that have claimed their gear to be bunk or underdosed in the past year. Your best bet would be to either take a small sample (.5-1ml) and send off to jano or lab4tox for analysis or to let the enanthate ester clear your system and then get blood work to check your levels. Analytical testing would obviously be preferred and less room for interpretation. Good luck, bud.
Thanks for the advice, buddy. I'll try to do what you're talking about.

Hi, Guys.

I would like to inform you that many sources report strange activity at customs in the European Union.

To continue to delight you further with safe deliveries, we decided to stop shipments for 2 weeks and watch what is happening.

We can work on pre-orders. All current orders can be sent if possible (depends on your country) or you can ask for a refund :)

Our Contacts

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc
Ever thought of making stealth shipment? Iv receiver 10ml vials disguised as parfumes and vapejuice wrapped in plastic seal. I think it would benefit you alot