MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Para pedidos al por menor, escríbanos directamente.

Correo electrónico: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegrama: @HilmaBiocareSupport

El último que realizamos.
View attachment 137117
Bueno, honestamente, estoy en la séptima semana usando 500 mg de testo enanthate Hilma y noto algo suelto, ya que es una sensación subjetiva, estoy esperando el resultado del análisis de testosterona total y gratuito. Espero mañana tener los resultados ..... Curiosamente mi lote es el mismo que en esta foto

Its interesting that its always exactly 90% of declared stuff. Im reading similar lab test of hilma and MANY was 90% of declared......IM not sure if its manufacturing bias, way of production or ....on purpose.

It's probably because they believe the bullshit raws purity report that their raws dealer gave them showing 98+%.

It's probably because they believe the bullshit raws purity report that their raws dealer gave them showing 98+%.
It might be couple things. One is Anaboliclab.com have a standard- where 90% passes....while you manage to make 11 bottles of tren ent instead of 10...thats 10% increased profit theoretically, while still passing official testing standard....

I'm having a considerable order in the process with Hilma. He is very nice at the moment and didn't accept my payment until all the items are ready to be shipped. I'll keep you posted guys.

Hello, I upload the analytics. Let's see what you think Say that I did it the day that theoretically I would have the lowest test. I inject on Monday and Thursday. I did the analysis on Monday morning, before the application. Curious fact that I have never seen, in analytics they wonder if there is exogenous testo? I have underlined it in red.

Attachments

• 7820EDF6-3BE6-4AF7-95AB-432854BE2DEC.jpeg
    7820EDF6-3BE6-4AF7-95AB-432854BE2DEC.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 147
Hello, I upload the analytics. Let's see what you think Say that I did it the day that theoretically I would have the lowest test. I inject on Monday and Thursday. I did the analysis on Monday morning, before the application. Curious fact that I have never seen, in analytics they wonder if there is exogenous testo? I have underlined it in red.
Bcz you have High value it’s impossible normaly so they are asking you if you take exogenous testo

Bcz you have High value it’s impossible normaly so they are asking you if you take exogenous testo
Yes, I know that. But it was strange to me, they have never included a comment in the analytics, they put the value that comes out and end. So Hilma's testo is sticking? because I did the analytical, because I thought that the test was not well dosed

Yes, I know that. But it was strange to me, they have never included a comment in the analytics, they put the value that comes out and end. So Hilma's testo is sticking? because I did the analytical, because I thought that the test was not well dosed
How much test u running?

I had been taking 500mg per week for 3 weeks or so, I started with less, but it seemed weak somewhat weak and I decided to increase the dose.
Seems like a fine result if you started below 500 on an enanthate ester, no?
I think you should get a new checkup once you've been on a stable 500mg test for 1½ month.
My bloods into 600/600/300 test deca eq and some proviron. Was on homebrew tho. NOT HILMA! fyi

1603712015729.png

Last edited:
Seems like a fine result if you started below 500 on an enanthate ester, no?
I think you should get a new checkup once you've been on a stable 500mg test for 1½ month.
My bloods into 600/600/300 test deca eq and some proviron. Was on homebrew tho. NOT HILMA! fyi

View attachment 137350
your analytics parameters are different from mine. They count the hormone differently, they give it other values

Sponsors

Latest posts