MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

No again you are full of shit. Anavar Is stuck and Will be availiable no sooner than tuesday next week. You see in done.communicating with you im talking to actual warehouse. But, since you Are keeping these falše promises up....im gonna start asking mods if.this Is trully what they want on this fórum. I believe this fórum was started to avoid exactly what you are doing. Guys what moderátor would be best to contact?

Millard doesn't step in to source threads over matters such as this. We're kind of on our own when it comes to dealing with sources.

Hilma doesn't pay a dime to be here. They're freeloading like the rest of the sources (no offense) and it's up to the members to hold them accountable.

Ahhh I remember him posting here, that people can order hilma retail from him. Which honestly doesnt sound that fucked up, compared to shit thats going on now...if Im honest...

No again you are full of shit. Anavar Is stuck and Will be availiable no sooner than tuesday next week. You see in done.communicating with you im talking to actual warehouse. But, since you Are keeping these falše promises up....im gonna start asking mods if.this Is trully what they want on this fórum. I believe this fórum was started to avoid exactly what you are doing. Guys what moderátor would be best to contact?

Man , you contacted my colleague that is sitting in the same office with me.
You were explained the situation and agreed. Yet you are here asking to ban us.
You were told here that its not a problem to give you a refund or change the product(lots of times by me here also). You refuse it.
We are trying to help you although you havent even purchased with us, we cant be responsible for any other managers or sources actions.
We are also heavily depend on international logistics and the times are rough now. We dont have personal planes like Pablo Escobar had to deliver the goods directly to our warehouse and we are not insured from Force Majeure as well.
Currently you are asking us for unreal things instead of letting us solve the situation for you.

Hello! Anybody have anecdotes or labs from Hilma Biocares somatropin? Their price seems very good, almost too good. But havent been able to find a single review

Man , you contacted my colleague that is sitting in the same office with me.
You were explained the situation and agreed. Yet you are here asking to ban us.
You were told here that its not a problem to give you a refund or change the product(lots of times by me here also). You refuse it.
We are trying to help you although you havent even purchased with us, we cant be responsible for any other managers or sources actions.
We are also heavily depend on international logistics and the times are rough now. We dont have personal planes like Pablo Escobar had to deliver the goods directly to our warehouse and we are not insured from Force Majeure as well.
Currently you are asking us for unreal things instead of letting us solve the situation for you.
Same shit Im getting for 2 months dude..... Totally same responses...

Hello! Anybody have anecdotes or labs from Hilma Biocares somatropin? Their price seems very good, almost too good. But havent been able to find a single review
One test I have seen shown 9 ius per vial...which is not bad at all. I had hilma gh...felt very mildly underdosed...hilma GH I had was definitelly on a Better end of the spectrum.

Varied. Ať first 2 ius, then 4 And lastly 5 per day. 4ius fór 5 days a week felt ideál fór non profesionál.

Do you get a tolerence from Gh the same way you get from aas hense why you up the dose?
Also is 5 days on 2 off ideal or isnt it just broscience or to save some bucksm

Do you get a tolerence from Gh the same way you get from aas hense why you up the dose?
Also is 5 days on 2 off ideal or isnt it just broscience or to save some bucksm
Well you kinda do. But after 2 days you Are sensitive again. Somatostatin keeps raising, insulin sensitivity falling, T4 dropping igf1 im not sure.

I tried their somatropin 2 ius am 2 ius pm and I had crazy carpal tunnel to the point that I got de quivering tendentious, my hand and feet were swollen and everyone in my family noticed I was on something, im off soma for now but If I go back I would start with 2 ius Per day I definitely couldn't handle the sides at 4 ius.

I tried their somatropin 2 ius am 2 ius pm and I had crazy carpal tunnel to the point that I got de quivering tendentious, my hand and feet were swollen and everyone in my family noticed I was on something, im off soma for now but If I go back I would start with 2 ius Per day I definitely couldn't handle the sides at 4 ius.
Jesus thats crazy. Thinking in general; is there a chance generic HGH in certain instances cause the known "hgh bloat" aswell in order to trick the customer?
And which brand did you run? :)

Jesus thats crazy. Thinking in general; is there a chance generic HGH in certain instances cause the known "hgh bloat" aswell in order to trick the customer?
And which brand did you run? :)
I used hilma the one your thinking of getting.

I'm going to have a bulk order soon with hilma. Gonna report back with impression both for quality (when I'm gonna run it) and for services/shipping etc.