MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Where did I say Im asking for refund? I said how would I even ask if he is not responding. Maybe we have english translation miscommunication here. Are you saying stock is not changing in days? So you can run out of stuff that people payed for?

Try asking for a refund. I bet that you got told when aprox your order might get shipped.

Im not sure what products have you ordered, but during this month almost everything except proviron and t4 was in stock. Maybe not in large quantities - but enough to cover the debts caused by our dislocation.

Oh yeah I was told monday....two weeks later thursday I am told...We dont have drost ent and anavar- maybe another 2 weeks. THERE YOU FUCKING GO...Now you see why I am mad.

How can they be out of anything at all? They have not shipped normal sized orders in like 2 months lol

We havent produced anything as well while we were on 'vacation'.
During this time we experienced enormous demand.
We are short on lots of positions because of that.

Nice advertisement, not the first one from you,which makes me think thats not an accident and you're a shill,but they have the same problems as other resellers.
Yes beceause I know you mad against them
you had your jealousy fit as a little girl because they wanted to sell other brands
Poor indian boy

Yes beceause I know you mad against them
you had your jealousy fit as a little girl because they wanted to sell other brands
Poor indian boy

If they are positioning themselves as hilma distributors they are not allowed to sell other brands :)

Distributor. Official one.

That's not what the intro says
What changed?

Hello. We represent Hilma Biocare brand and are official and verified resellers of Hilma Biocare. Since our brand is becoming more and more popular worldwide we are here on MESO to bring you our product.
Hilma Biocare is a European scientific and research pharmaceutical and biotechnology company which cooperate with manufacture in India and specializing in the development and manufacture of products , intended to improve the quality of life.

QUALITY & STANDARTS
There are several quality standards in pharmaceuticals production industry. Hilma Biocare operates under GMP standards. This means, that all products are manufactured in strict accordance with the required chemical composition in sterile conditions, avoiding insertion of third-party components, and appropriately packaged to guarantee the preservation of all properties throughout the shelf life. This standard introduces the “clean room” concept- the room in which is controlled the concentration of airborne particles to minimize the entry and retention of particles inside the room, and allows you to monitor other parameters – temperature, humidity and pressure. GMP standard takes into account all details, such as materials, equipment and clothing, used on production site of pharmaceuticals manufacturing.

Payment Methods: Prefered BTC
Also we can accept WU and MG, 5% fee apply.
Upon request for long term customers we can offer a private drop Bank Account number in Germany for tranfers.

Shipping Info: Shipping cost 10$ or 8€
Shipping cost may vary for bulk orders depending on the size and weight of the package.Bulk orders can be sent as separate packages.
We usually ship within 3 days after receiving complete payment,in case of any delays you will get notified.

Product List

INJECTION 10ml Vials

BOLDENONE Undecylenate 250mg/ml = 37€
DROSTANOLINE Enanthate 200mg/ml = 45€
DROSTANOLONE Propionate 100mg/ml = 39€
METHENOLONE Enanthate 100mg/ml = 45€
NANDROLONE Decanoate 250mg/ml = 37€
NANDROLONE phenylpropionate 100mg/ml = 30€
PARABOLAN 75mg/ml = 45€
SUSTANON 250mg/ml = 30€
TESTOSTERONE Cypionate 250mg/ml = 30€
TESTOSTERONE Enanthate 250mg/ml = 30€
TESTOSTERONE Propionate 100mg/ml = 25€
TRENBOLONE Acetate 100mg/ml = 39€
TRENBOLONE Enanthate 200mg/ml = 43€
TRENBOLONE MIX 150mg/ml = 44€
==================================

ORAL(TABLETS)

CLOMIPHENE Citrate (Clomid) 50mg/tab 50 tabs = 27€
MESTEROLONE (Proviron) 25mg/tab 50 tabs = 25€
METHANDIENONE (Dianabol) 10mg/tab 100 tabs = 20€
OXANDROLONE (Anavar) 10mg/tab 100 tabs =39€
OXYMETHOLONE (Anadrol,Anapolon) 50mg/tab 100 tabs = 39€
STANOZOLOL (Winstrol) 10mg/tab 100 tabs = 22€
TAMOXIFEN Citrate (Nolvadex) 20mg/tab 50 tabs = 22€
TURINABOL (Tbol) 10mg/tab 100 tabs = 22€
CLENBUTEROL (Clen) 40mcg/tab 50 tabs = 14€
ANASTROZOLE (Arimidex) 1mg/tab 50 tabs = 28€
T3 (Liothyronine,Cytomel) 25mcg/tab 50 tabs = 12€
===================================

PEPTIDES & HGH

Melanotan 2 10mg/vial = 16.80€
HGH Somatropin / POWDER 100IU = 225€
HGH Somatropin / LIQUID 100IU = 240€
===================================

For Bulk buyers we can offer different pricing policy. Please enquire.
Please consider to pass any sensitive info like name and address via burn-on-read services like privnote.com , we dont keep any of your sensitive information.

CONTACT INFO

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

That's not what I'm talking about
You stated you were a reseller of Hilma

Now you're a distributor and ACTUALLY Hilma.

Before you just bought from Hilma and resold to Meso
Look at my previous message, i edited it so i dont have to write another one cause i predicted this

That's not what I'm talking about
You stated you were a reseller of Hilma

Now you're a distributor and ACTUALLY Hilma.

Before you just bought from Hilma and resold to Meso
Didnt I said it like three weeks ago or something? It does make sense of course..... NOthing wrong with that actually....As long as business is done way it should have been done...

Didnt I said it like three weeks ago or something? It does make sense of course..... NOthing wrong with that actually....As long as business is done way it should have been done...

Lol. This was just mistake in one word that was spotted after we could edit anything and which led to a big misunderstanding along the thread. This was discussed long time ago.
Guys, get off your high horse.
We are official distributors and representatives of Hilma on Meso forums. And im responsible for Meso users and their satisfaction using our services. So far we are doing our job right because we have a sense of responsibility. This is why none of our customers so far claimed they got scammed and are not being replied to.
In case of any hesitations in legitimacy - write us an email on info@hilmabiocare.com

For sales related questions:
email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

I dont think thats really important anyway... This thread is dealing with BS cause of totally different reasons, we both kinda get that dont we?