MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Honestly, it's your fault at this point. You had the option to ask for a refund but you decided to give them another opportunity to dick you around some more.

Can we order normally again? or still only 1000+ euros orders?

Yes, we can process retail orders from our warehouses,but currently we are still having limited stock due to high demand,some products are overbooked, you can always write me and i will check if its possible to process your order and how much time aprox it will take.

Our contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Guys, reminding you that we are accepting retail orders. Feel free to contact us :)

Bot will be configured to retail in the end of this week or in the start of next one and we will announce when it will be launched again.

Also we got lots of questions recently about security of accepting large shipments so we can give you a little tip.
This may be helpful even for people who don't order from us.

If you wish to stay safe and avoid using your personal details - consider ordering fake ID. We will not share here where you can purchase this kind of goods,but there are marketplaces on Telegram where this types of things are being sold. Make your own research.
200-500 eur cost depending on the quality might save you lots of nerves and avoid facing any consequences in case something will be held at customs.
Our success rate is still good as always.o_O

Have a nice day and stay safe.:cool:

Hy, I would like to know whether I can make small orders again or not, if so how much would it take for delivery??

PD: For people who have placed recent orders, could you tell me about you experience with all this truble Hilma Biocare seems to be facing?
Have you finally received it and how much did it take??

Thanks Bros ;)

Hello Sir,

I have wrote you on telegram and wickr me, but no response

We replied everyone.

I am still waiting fór second half of thé order. Issue Is pretty shitty response times from hilma...Its like a week to get.some reply if that?

Sorry man, but thats a different dealer. We are liable for meso users. I helped as much as i can.

So you clowns are still happy to take orders but don't have any product to ship? Order with confidence boys.

Demand is too high :)

Welcome to a club... I was suppose to have second half of the order in my hands already... Its bullshit.

You could get a refund by now already and you could place another order according to your prices from first order. I dont see a chance when one of our official dealers refused such request.

The fact that people are still wanting to place orders with these guys is absolutely mind-blowing.

How hard up are you?
maybe because is one of the best source ( at least for me ) tried on this forum from eu supplier , especially for bulk orders
no pip and bloodwork on point
i ve planned to make another bulk order for the end of the year , hope in a good promo like the one of the last dicember

We replied everyone.

Sorry man, but thats a different dealer. We are liable for meso users. I helped as much as i can.

Demand is too high :)

You could get a refund by now already and you could place another order according to your prices from first order. I dont see a chance when one of our official dealers refused such request.
This one Is on main boss...already.payed And shit fór second half, was.suppose to ship from.monday. Are shipping ? Yes or.no?