MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I tell how there are studies about gso vs mct at 50 degree C and how not all of them say mct is the thinnest

And they call me idiot and tell me don’t ask questions.

why didn’t u tell them to be positive with me ?

When I call him small u tell me u wish we could all be positive n u try to make me sound like bad guy.

Do better .
It was a blanket statement about everyone being positive toward each other.. it wasn't an attack tward you specifically..

I tell how there are studies about gso vs mct at 50 degree C and how not all of them say mct is the thinnest

When I call him small u tell me u wish we could all be positive n u try to make me sound like bad guy.

Do better .
Studies do not always equal real world results. Especially in this sport. There are plenty of instances of this. Drugs that can’t aromatize but cause gyno, etc.

Studies do not always equal real world results. Especially in this sport. There are plenty of instances of this. Drugs that can’t aromatize but cause gyno, etc.
Okay thanks.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who considers this a sport. My favorite sport use to be football but now when people ask me my favorite sport I tell them TRT.

Just had myself a personal best, I did 25g for 1 inch and I carried 100mg.

Cheers

Do better .
50 degrees C is 122 F

Get a window air conditioner if you can't afford central AC

Small minded *

I don't understand your behaviour.
You have been extremely inimical in every thread you have been active on, e.g JY Pharma.
And you haven't bought anything yet, from anyone, just picked on people.

If you are asking questions like these here today, what is it that you actually take or have taken?
I would think that anyone with a little experience would have come across oils of a different type, by now, and would be aware of what (if any) difference they make for them.

I don't understand your behaviour.
You have been extremely inimical in every thread you have been active on, e.g JY Pharma.
And you haven't bought anything yet, from anyone, just picked on people.

If you are asking questions like these here today, what is it that you actually take or have taken?
I would think that anyone with a little experience would have come across oils of a different type, by now, and would be aware of what (if any) difference they make for them.

Some clown claims his buddy got an infection from jy and didn’t show proof. Thats why I was telling that guy to show proof or it mean nothing.

Imagine someone went to another thread and said their imaginary buddy got an infection and didn’t show proof or elaborate.

I’m sure everyone would clown their ass immediately

So explain to me how that guy isn’t the one being inimical , who hasn’t been on meso for 20 years comes back , and claims his imaginary friend has an infection from a source all under his 20 year member badge.

haven’t bought anything from anyone ? Thats a lie.

Anyway. Let this gentleman’s thread continue.

All I asked was for some details regarding his new GSO line and y’all started cyber attacking me.