MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I know that with black friday you must have a lot of work, but I sent a request for help through the chat and email that a few days have passed and there is no response. I appreciate some attention on this. Thanks. @HilmaBiocare

Blood work 6 weeks in. Currently on 788 mg of Hilma test C/week. Looks pretty solid to me.

Attachments

• 0DC08F3E-EC11-4582-AEA3-D08AB6C3938D.jpeg
    0DC08F3E-EC11-4582-AEA3-D08AB6C3938D.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 93
Looks really good man, how do you feel?
Is it 01/2025 batch 061412?
Yes the same batch. Feel pretty good but honestly a little underwhelming. My first time with this kind of a dose. Not much difference from 500 mg but can’t use DHT derivates since I’m very prone to MPB.

Touchdown
Order Number 6054
Came after 8 days to germany, also great customer service, will definitly order again

Attachments

• IMG_20221126_202543_edit_272970045567201.jpg
    IMG_20221126_202543_edit_272970045567201.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
Any of you guys ordering to the uk still? Hilma said they cant guarantee the delivery so abit worried about ordering

I would like to know this too. Can't find the option for UK shipping
They told me to just set country as Ireland and say its a uk address, but they are not guarantieeing the deliverys to the uk so not sure if want to risk it. Like howmuch are things getting seized. Still waiting for reply from them

They told me to just set country as Ireland and say its a uk address, but they are not guarantieeing the deliverys to the uk so not sure if want to risk it. Like howmuch are things getting seized. Still waiting for reply from them
Ah ok cheers mate. I'll probably risk a smallish order then. Didn't think customs was too bad coming into the UK from the EU but there's always a risk I suppose and you would be gutted if a big order got seized with no reship policy.

Ah ok cheers mate. I'll probably risk a smallish order then. Didn't think customs was too bad coming into the UK from the EU but there's always a risk I suppose and you would be gutted if a big order got seized with no reship policy.
Yeah definitely

I know that with black friday you must have a lot of work, but I sent a request for help through the chat and email that a few days have passed and there is no response. I appreciate some attention on this. Thanks. @HilmaBiocare
Send me a message in PM
They are not that bad, but due to risk of customs - we cant offer delivery guarantee.
However orders reach fine