MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Okay guys, anyone out here been using infrajet? Really interested on your thoughts
Yes, this is my second second time using it, I've put on almost 10 lbs of lean mass. For a long time I was stuck not really making gains. I'm over 40 and been training since 99 and using anabolics since early 2000's so gains come slower. I was stuck between 220-230 lbs last year around this time. This morning I woke up 246lbs and still as lean. I use 2-3mg daily, my tendon pain improved, recovery is better and definitely muscle growth. I recommend using it with GH and on a.a.s. for maximum growth. Feel free to ask more questions if you'd like

View attachment 176100

This is some really solid information about this a.i. good dosing for me personally is similar to your with .5mg e.o.d., in some cases 2x/wk depending on what other compounds and dosages I'm taking. For instance is I'm running 1000mg test/600mg eq I will probably use .5mg e.o.d. if only 750mg test /500npp/ 600mg masteron e I may only use adex 2x/wk because drostanolone has a.i. properties of its own. When getting ready for a bodybuilding competition I recommend to my people 1mg daily this really helps dry them up and look harder. When trying to grow we want some estrogen so using this during a bulk phase we only want to use enough to keep estrogen sides at bay not completely crush estrogen when using wet compounds like test /d bol/ deca so we can still make gains. We are all different and react to all these compounds differently so it's important to know your body and do blood work before on and after cycle or even multiple times while on to see what dosage is getting your levels where you want them to be.
Important point to remember, while using anastrozole and other A.A.S. this can have magnifying the suppression of HDL (good cholesterol) so it is important to pay attention to diet minimizing saturated fats and adding is more healthy fats and supplementing with 3,000mg omega-3 daily.

Okay guys, anyone out here been using infrajet? Really interested on your thoughts
I have been using it, im super excited , but hope anyone else tells :p

Writing here because I couldn’t get a response in the bbpower chat on Friday:

I ordered Oxandrolone and Tren Ace, but the website now shows Oxandrolone as unavailable in the EU-EU warehouse. How will this affect shipping? Will I have to wait for a restock or will you guys ship from another warehouse?
It shouldnt, however oxa is in stock so even if there was delay due to oxa - its fixed now.

WARNING!

I ordered some hilma gear on thebbpower. I asked for France to France shipping.

I just saw from the tracking number that the package was sent from Lituania.

I am very angry tbh right now, i cannot take any risks to order outside of my country because of one recent seizure. I ordered from thebbpower because they had an option for shipping France to France.

Be careful french guys if you order from thebbpower.
Sorry for you to had this experience . I will talk with representatives of theBBpower and we will try to fix this.

Yes, this is my second second time using it, I've put on almost 10 lbs of lean mass. For a long time I was stuck not really making gains. I'm over 40 and been training since 99 and using anabolics since early 2000's so gains come slower. I was stuck between 220-230 lbs last year around this time. This morning I woke up 246lbs and still as lean. I use 2-3mg daily, my tendon pain improved, recovery is better and definitely muscle growth. I recommend using it with GH and on a.a.s. for maximum growth. Feel free to ask more questions if you'd like
i mean, i'm on it now, just wanted to know if someone else was running it. What about carbs intake? Are you loading yourself with carbs after pinning it and how much. I just feel like it is messing with my sugar a little bit, no too much, but I'm thinking of going on 3 mg daily. In general I'm impressed, cutting fat down really quickly and I have not changed my diet for a bit, its all bulking now

Important point to remember, while using anastrozole and other A.A.S. this can have magnifying the suppression of HDL (good cholesterol) so it is important to pay attention to diet minimizing saturated fats and adding is more healthy fats and supplementing with 3,000mg omega-3 daily.
Definitely, I run up to 6,000mg sometimes. You have to read the back label though, some people are getting fooled buying fish oil thinking it all omega-3, I've seen 1,000mg fish oil but only contains 540mg fish oil, so you need to make sure your getting right amount.

i mean, i'm on it now, just wanted to know if someone else was running it. What about carbs intake? Are you loading yourself with carbs after pinning it and how much. I just feel like it is messing with my sugar a little bit, no too much, but I'm thinking of going on 3 mg daily. In general I'm impressed, cutting fat down really quickly and I have not changed my diet for a bit, its all bulking now
I eat about 70-80g carbs with my pre/post meal 20 min after injection. I don't feel a difference in my sugars. Tren makes me go hypo so if your on tren it burns through carbs

Products Of The Week

15% DISCOUNT

1 Testosterone Propionate by Hilma Biocare

2 Testosterone Cypionate by Hilma Biocare

3 Nandrolone decanoate / Deca by Hilma Biocare

4 Nandrolone phenylpropionate / NPP by Hilma Biocare

Expires on: 11/12/2022

Make sure you subscribe to thebbpower telegram channel to get access to lotteries and promos!

Code:
www.t.me/thebbpowercom

Hi,

is there still a shipping delay? I submitted payment prove morning of 1st of December.
Can you let me know when the order will be shipped?
Thanks!

Hi,

is there still a shipping delay? I submitted payment prove morning of 1st of December.
Can you let me know when the order will be shipped?
Thanks!
I believe trackings should appear. We had shipping delay, but now its fixed.

Second order has been placed, proof of payment has been uploaded a few minutes ago -> BB6300

I'll keep you updated about the order, delvery and shipping!

cant wait for the juice..

Hey Guys, did i miss something? My Order has the Status Paid for a week now, hasnt been shipped, i do not get any answeres from the chat.