MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Some latest Jano tests and Blood works on NoName White Tops liquid HGH that can be found on theBBpower.com website.

Bloods drawn 3 hours after 10 iu intramuscular injection.
Czech republic test stomach injection 4 hours after pin.

testgrek.jpgblood3.pngblood2.pngblood1.jpg72981720-A38D-4E54-82A1-D5AAA9C43775.jpg

Jano Test Reports

photo_2022-09-06_10-30-00.jpg
powersugar.jpg

Te llega en unas dos/tres semanas desde que pagas. El pedido viene por correos, por certificado, desde Lituania/Estonia, depende a veces. He pedido muchísimas veces y siempre me ha llegado todo.

I want to order to Spain. Do you guarantee shipment? Quickest delivery option?

Do you know the legal risk for me if they find a package for personal use in Spain?

Got my package within 2.5 weeks even though I ordered EU - US warehouse, so I'm satisfied. Stealth was nonexistent though, literally carton box with bubble wrapping inside. I'm stating this for safety reasons, because I know talking about stealth is discouraged but if there is no stealth to speak off then I'll just put it here for future customers.

For me it's okay but for more strict countries it can be troublesome.

Overall satisfied with customer service and shipping speed. Now only the products remain to be used :). I might place a feelz report here later.

Sooner or later almost every gym-goer has an interest in enhancing progress. Due to this aspect people start studying pharmacological preparations. Many do not want to spend a lot of time and are convinced that pharmacology will help them. Some want to move on to more professional training and start performing. And someone might have heard a lot of talk in gyms about drugs. The reasons may be different. But the cause begets the consequence - and where to start?

Before you start using, you need to have an idea - what is exercise? Impatience, laziness, weak-mindedness and adolescent maximalism, which has not gone with age, can play a cruel joke, because a person has not learned to train, to eat, to recover. Pharmacology in this case will not give you a mega result, as someone thinks.

The first course can theoretically be your last one. Why? There is no going back. Once you've tasted this fruit, it's hard to go back to your normal life. Steroids will give you a lot of new opportunities, new perspectives, you will feel as if the sources of inexhaustible energy have been opened. So first of all you need to prepare yourself mentally. You have to ask yourself: why do you need it?

First. Start with small doses. You need to digest the power of the course and feel the effects of the drugs. Give a clear assessment and substance criteria. Very often starting a course with high dosages can be destructive to your body. The weekly dosage should be adequate. Appropriate to your level of athletic training and the concept of how to work out these doses. There is an opinion that after high doses it is very difficult to go to the minimum and this is often associated with the work of the receptors, but this issue should be considered in more detail, so we will not go into it now. Sometimes due to improper dosage, smaller doses can feel bad. So to approach the first course quite intelligently in terms of numbers.

Second. Combat Reconnaissance. Make the course fairly short. It's not just the doses that are important, but also the duration. The shorter the course, the less we test our safety margin and we will be able to rebuild the system faster. Roughly speaking: short course-short recovery. Plus you can see the effects of the substance not only in a positive way, but also in a negative way. Because no one is immune to side effects. You need to decide how you will remove them, what causes them. So the first course can be done for 8-12 weeks to identify the best option in the future for yourself.

Third. Don't use heavy artillery right away. There are drugs that do not have a high androgenic anabolic index. Because of this, such variants can be more easily tolerated by the body. Your body is young to the prohibited substance at the start. So you need to find the best options for you. You should start with the lighter drugs. And later, at your own risk, upgrade your regimen.

Fourth. PKT. The third point passes smoothly into the fourth. Be sure to do a competent and correct aspect - after a course of therapy. Many believe that the body will cope by itself. But this is not true. You interfered with your hormonal system, please resuscitate it. Why is this important? The sooner you reanimate it, the sooner you'll bounce back. It's very scary to watch the picture from the drama theater - when they can't restore the normal function of the body, they create hormonal pits for themselves. And afterwards the person climbs back into the next course without recovery.
Fifth, don't use a big bundle of drugs.
Take testosterone as a basis, maybe even try a SOLO course. At most you can add 1 drug to testosterone and that's it!!! You need to see how your body reacts to the drug and to the steroid in general. Sometimes people can get a very negative reaction and still get zero effect. Often such a drug will bypass you afterwards. The truth is that it is not that simple. You may have been sold a fairly substandard drug or even a blank one. This can create a false impression and make you swerve from the right path. So try to find a good seller. In the aftermath, you will develop a kind of flair for the substance. You will like certain bundles. If you know how to build your training process well, you will be able to pick up the bundles based on your goals.

Order came in from NapsGear, I've used them many times in the past but this is the first time for Hilma Biocare. Are these legit? I can't find a place to look up the batch numbers.

1671329220106.png1671329237099.png