MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

⚠️ Fast Delivery, Guaranteed Satisfaction! ⚠️

We recently received excellent feedback from one of our clients regarding the speed of our delivery. ✅ You can find the full review attached below. At Hilma Biocare, we take pride in not only delivering high-quality products but also ensuring ultra-fast shipping to meet your needs as quickly as possible.

⭐Great news! Until the end of this week, take advantage of a special bonus by contacting our managers directly via Telegram. Whether you’re a wholesaler or a retail customer, this exclusive offer is available for everyone! ⏳

⬇️ Write to us on Telegram to claim your bonus ⬇️
Code:
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Hilma Biocare – Always by your side with fast and efficient solutions. ☺️photo_2024-09-26_11-54-23.webp

⚠️ Exclusive Retail Offer from Hilma Biocare – Don’t Miss Out! ⚠️

Looking to get the best products at unbeatable prices? Hilma Biocare is offering a special deal for all our retail clients. Our high-quality products are now available with exclusive offers, whether you’re buying for yourself or stocking up for your business. ✅

No matter if you’re a wholesaler or a retail customer, this week is your chance to grab a special bonus by contacting our manager directly on Telegram. Don’t wait too long – this offer is available only until the end of the week! ⏳

⬇️ Write to us on Telegram now for all the details and secure your bonus ⬇️
t.me/hbmzrx_bot
Hilma Biocare – The name you can trust for premium products and great deals. ☺️

⚠️ Beware of Scammers! ⚠️

At Hilma Biocare, your safety is our priority. ✅ All our official contact information is listed on our main page, and if you ever have doubts, feel free to verify by sending us a message directly.

Whether you're a wholesaler or a retail customer, we have exclusive offers for everyone. ⭐️ Don't miss out! Contact our manager on Telegram for more information and secure your deal today. ⏳

⬇️ Message us on Telegram now ⬇️
Code:
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Hilma Biocare – Your trusted partner in quality products. ☺️

⚠️ Customer reviews confirm Hilma Biocare's quality! ⚠️

The numerous reviews we receive speak volumes about the satisfaction of our clients. ✅ At Hilma Biocare, we ensure that each customer, whether wholesale or retail, receives the highest quality products and services. The feedback is clear: quality and reliability are at the heart of what we do!

Whether you're a wholesaler or a retail customer, we have special deals tailored to your needs. ⭐ Don’t miss out on the chance to benefit from our exclusive conditions. Reach out to our Telegram manager for more details and secure your offer today. ⏳

⬇️ Contact us on Telegram for more information ⬇️
Code:
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Hilma Biocare – Proven quality, backed by satisfied customers✅

Hi, i bought deca from hilma and i have a problem with it, maybe some of you can help. I mainly use deca to prevent hair loss.
However, since i started to use the deca from hilma, i experienced a lot of hair loss. It is even worst than it was while i used testosterone only... did some of you use deca from hilma, batch nr. 107187 ? @Hilmabiocareshop.com
do you have some recent lab tests for this product? I find it very odd...

Hi, i bought deca from hilma and i have a problem with it, maybe some of you can help. I mainly use deca to prevent hair loss.
However, since i started to use the deca from hilma, i experienced a lot of hair loss. It is even worst than it was while i used testosterone only... did some of you use deca from hilma, batch nr. 107187 ? @Hilmabiocareshop.com
do you have some recent lab tests for this product? I find it very odd...
Hi.
This is the first time I have heard that nandrolone affects the processes of alopecia. Is there any research on this?
Of all the types of medical treatment, I did not come across the mention of nandrolone.

Androgen metabolism inhibitors are first—line drugs for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
Growth factor stimulants. The only substance from this group that is successfully used to correct androgenetic alopecia is minoxidil. To achieve a visible effect, it is necessary to use the drug for at least 9 months. But after the cancellation, the hair starts to fall out again.
Hormonal and non - hormonal antiandrogenic drugs .
Glucocorticosteroids. They are successfully used for the treatment of nest alopecia.
Antimetabolites and immunosuppressants for the treatment of common forms of nest alopecia.
In special cases, biological drugs such as janus kinase inhibitors may be used.
PRP (plated rich plasma) is platelet—rich plasma. The technique consists in using blood plasma enriched with platelets. To do this, the patient's blood is placed in a special tube and centrifuged. As a result, a layer rich in platelets and growth factors is separated, which stimulate tissue repair in the body. The resulting solution is injected intradermally or subcutaneously.
Mesotherapy. The method is based on the administration of various drugs intradermally. The effectiveness is based on a combination of the reflexogenic effect of the injections themselves and the pharmacological action of the drug.

From my knowledge, it doesnt promote regrowth. It just doesnt affect/promote hair loss. This is why i find the deca from hilma very strange since i have serious hair loss after i started it. I have doubts if there is real deca inside...

Hair loss is caused genetically.
Drugs can only accelerate or slow down this process.
Nandrolone stimulates the accumulation of fluid in connective tissues. The mechanism of its effect on hair preservation does not appear.
But it's worth paying attention to dihydrotestosterone, its use can accelerate hair loss.
It is unlikely that your drug may contain, for example, drostanolone, because it is at least economically unprofitable.

I know its genetics but as you said some aas can promote hair loss. Deca does not! You can look at "more plates more dates" youtube videos, he also said that deca is hair safe. You can also look at various other that will say the same.
This is why i dont get why i lose so much hair on deca only. Deca doesnt convert that much in dht so it shouldnt cause hair loss. This is why i doubt that there is real deca inside.
A lab test from the source could prove me wrong...
Lets see what he says about it..

Back