How long does it take for tolerance to HGH to disappear?

smartgear

I heard that the longer you take HGH, the more antibodies are built and less IGF-1 there will be.

But I didn't understand if this applies to systemic and local IGF-1 or only to systemic IGF-1.

If GH levels are 5.88 ng/mL, can this keep local IGF-1 high, even when tolerance is built to systemic IGF-1? Does the tolerance affect the 2 types of IGF-1 or only the first type?

How long does it take for tolerance to be built and how long should I be off HGH for the tolerance to disappear?

Isn't there a substance that clears the receptors and removes the tolerance without me having to cycle off and wait?

This is interesting because in most HGH clinical trials they will have the children take regular, even daily doses for months and years. Medical professionals aren't a big fan of "cycling"

This is interesting because in most HGH clinical trials they will have the children take regular, even daily doses for months and years. Medical professionals aren't a big fan of "cycling"
They are using therapeutic and replacement doses such as 1 or 2 IUs a day, these doses keep their GH levels within the reference range.

I'm using higher doses, such as 5 IUs a day, that make my GH level to be above the reference range.

It's understandable that tolerance doesn't built-up when GH level is within reference range. But what about when GH is above reference range for a very long time, and IGF-1 is also high although it's not above the reference range?

They are using therapeutic and replacement doses such as 1 or 2 IUs a day, these doses keep their GH levels within the reference range.

I'm using higher doses, such as 5 IUs a day, that make my GH level to be above the reference range.

It's understandable that tolerance doesn't built-up when GH level is within reference range. But what about when GH is above reference range for a very long time, and IGF-1 is also high although it's not above the reference range?
My question is, why would a significant amount of antibodies be produced to "destroy" IGF-1 when your body produces this hormone by itself?

Tons of people in here run HGH year round and have super high IGF 1 levels, by blood work. Not sure where this whole tolerance thing is coming from, as it's certainly not matched by real world blood work.

Tons of people in here run HGH year round and have super high IGF 1 levels, by blood work. Not sure where this whole tolerance thing is coming from, as it's certainly not matched by real world blood work.
A supposedly experienced member on this forum told me about this tolerance a few days ago.

I heard that the longer you take HGH, the more antibodies are built and less IGF-1 there will be.

But I didn't understand if this applies to systemic and local IGF-1 or only to systemic IGF-1.

You only need to be concerned with "systemic" igf1 and developing antibodies is not a guarantee, it's rare. DMR....

Last edited: