How to find out if my test cyp raws are legit??

TZILLA

Hey guys need some advice from those of you experienced brewers out there. So I’ve been brewing finiplix and synovex for over a decade now. I recently picked up 500 grams of test cyp powder for the first time, figured I would finally join the cool kids lol. Everything seems legit, seems like it mixes how I would expect it to, not much different than the thousands of prop and tren brews I've done. I don’t have time to send it out for testing which I am going to do but my question is in the meantime are there any tips or tricks on how to tell if what I have is actually real cyp? I notice it has a slight chemical smell to it. Do cyp raws have any smell to them at all? I currently have a batch of 100 grams at approximately 250 mg/ml with no ba or bb added yet, that I heated to get into solution, currently have it sitting, watching to see if it’ll crash. Nothing yet but it’s only been a few hours. Any help you guys can give me would be great thanks.

It will crash. Test C needs it's BB and lots of it, 250mg is kinda pushing it.

As for checking, melting point 98-102 Celsius. Shorter esters have way higher mp, longer esters way lower. Cyp is kinda unique.

Hey guys need some advice from those of you experienced brewers out there. So I’ve been brewing finiplix and synovex for over a decade now. I recently picked up 500 grams of test cyp powder for the first time, figured I would finally join the cool kids lol. Everything seems legit, seems like it mixes how I would expect it to, not much different than the thousands of prop and tren brews I've done. I don’t have time to send it out for testing which I am going to do but my question is in the meantime are there any tips or tricks on how to tell if what I have is actually real cyp? I notice it has a slight chemical smell to it. Do cyp raws have any smell to them at all? I currently have a batch of 100 grams at approximately 250 mg/ml with no ba or bb added yet, that I heated to get into solution, currently have it sitting, watching to see if it’ll crash. Nothing yet but it’s only been a few hours. Any help you guys can give me would be great thanks.
Yes test cyp raws smell like a mix between a tire factory and a chemical factory.

If your buying 500g plus it makes sense to send 1g to jano. It’s $120. It’s not that much

Thanks man, yes I'm going to for sure. I checked on it again this morning and it's completely crashed so happy to at least see that.
Yes test cyp raws smell like a mix between a tire factory and a chemical factory.

If your buying 500g plus it makes sense to send 1g to jano. It’s $120. It’s not that much

It will crash. Test C needs it's BB and lots of it, 250mg is kinda pushing it.

As for checking, melting point 98-102 Celsius. Shorter esters have way higher mp, longer esters way lower. Cyp is kinda unique.
Thanks Narta, yea just checked on it this morning it's all crashed so I'm relieved to at least see that.

Sorry but I can tell you for a fact if it does not crash it is fake. In fact you can make it at 100mg with 2%BA, and 20%BB and if it does not crash it is fake. I've made it hundreds of times and it cannot be made over 85mg without using either over 20% BB or a super solvent such as EO or G. Another thing I think you probably already know because it's everywhere is if it was real and you somehow got it to hold it 250mg you wouldn't be able to walk right for a week after the injection.

Sorry but I can tell you for a fact if it does not crash it is fake. In fact you can make it at 100mg with 2%BA, and 20%BB and if it does not crash it is fake. I've made it hundreds of times and it cannot be made over 85mg without using either over 20% BB or a super solvent such as EO or G. Another thing I think you probably already know because it's everywhere is if it was real and you somehow got it to hold it 250mg you wouldn't be able to walk right for a week after the injection.
Test C can hold at 200mg/ml with 2/20 so I don't know where you you draw the conclusion that it cant hold at 100mg/ml

Test C can hold at 200mg/ml with 2/20 so I don't know where you you draw the conclusion that it cant hold at 100mg/ml
Wow. Oh sorry brother I retract that comment. For some reason I thought we were talking about Bold Cyp, and not Test Cyp. You are right again. I apologize...

Wow. Oh sorry brother I retract that comment. For some reason I thought we were talking about Bold Cyp, and not Test Cyp. You are right again. I apologize...
It's a honest mistake no apology needed. We are here to help its other and nothing else.

It's a honest mistake no apology needed. We are here to help its other and nothing else.
Lol. I just went to reply to somebody else's post and I realized that I replied with this message that was supposed to go to you. Oh well at least you got it now but the other guys probably thinking WTF is this guy talking about.

Hey brother thank you I appreciate that. If everybody thought like you this would be a better place for everybody to learn because that's literally the only reason I'm here is to help people. I'm pretty much done learning. Don't get me wrong there's always something to learn. There was just some guy (maybe you) telling me about using an autoclave with mushroom bags to stop the moisture in the vials. I was never able to get the vials to come out dry so I stayed with dry heat sterilization for the past 12 years but other than that yeah I'm always trying to help cuz I remember how it was learning not everybody was willing to help

So is the guy in this post My brew method full of it?

He claims to make test cyp 200mg/ml with 0% ba and 0% bb with no crashing for a friend... Also claims 250mg/ml test cyp with 0.25% ba and 0% bb with no crashing ... And here I was wishing those were real claims...

First off I apologize for asking questions on a conversation I was never in. I've been reading and studying threads seeing if I can learn to fly on my own. The more I read, the more I wonder if I should have stuck with my premade oils, lol. I hope the the Test E raws isn't all full of pip, like I've been seeing a lot say. Also, is lab4tox still a gtg place for testing, or is there better? Thanks in advance and sorry for what I feel like barging into a conversation.

First off I apologize for asking questions on a conversation I was never in. I've been reading and studying threads seeing if I can learn to fly on my own. The more I read, the more I wonder if I should have stuck with my premade oils, lol. I hope the the Test E raws isn't all full of pip, like I've been seeing a lot say. Also, is lab4tox still a gtg place for testing, or is there better? Thanks in advance and sorry for what I feel like barging into a conversation.
Don't buy test e raws or oils, you'll get pip. Been like this for about a decade.

You can use lab4tox or janoshik. I personally have never used lab4tox. Can't go wrong with janoshik, but occasionally he can be unprofessional on the forums. I personally trust his testing more than lab4tox though.

Don't buy test e raws or oils, you'll get pip. Been like this for about a decade.

You can use lab4tox or janoshik. I personally have never used lab4tox. Can't go wrong with janoshik, but occasionally he can be unprofessional on the forums. I personally trust his testing more than lab4tox though.
Wonder if a blend of Tes E and D would help suppress the pip? Like a 400 blend, 200 of each.
Thanks on the jano too.

Wonder if a blend of Tes E and D would help suppress the pip? Like a 400 blend, 200 of each.
Thanks on the jano too.
Unlikely to eliminate pip, I tried diluting with straight MCT to half the concentration of test and still got PiP it was reduced but still I could not use it long term.
Also tried mixing with deca.. same result, with test cyp same..
The best outcome was in a 1:4 ratio of test E to other compound and heating prior to injection...

Yesterday, I injected 250mg of test cyp powder diluted in 1 ml of olive oil (heated at 120°C/250 F) into my thigh. It had 0% bb (and 0% ba).

I have NO pip whatsoever. It also dissolved really well. Gotta do some blood work to check if it is fake or not

Yesterday, I injected 250mg of test cyp powder diluted in 1 ml of olive oil (heated at 120°C/250 F) into my thigh. It had 0% bb (and 0% ba).

I have NO pip whatsoever. It also dissolved really well. Gotta do some blood work to check if it is fake or not
What is your purpose of not using any BA? I'm curious.

Why are official manufacturers using BA on human grade products?

This experiment sounds like a recipe for abscess.

What is your purpose of not using any BA? I'm curious.

Why are official manufacturers using BA on human grade products?

This experiment sounds like a recipe for abscess.
BA bioaccumulates in your system (and so does BB - as it converts to BA, once it is in your body), and becomes toxic at a certain quantity. As it bioaccumulates, your body doesn't convert it to other metabolites nor does it expel it.

As I'm cruising on testosterone (and plan on doing so for the rest of my life), it will get to a point where it'll very likely reach toxic levels (and this is the worst kind of toxicity, as it is really hard to link symptoms to subtle causes like these - same thing with heavy metals, and other stuff that bioaccumulates in one's system).

As for bio safety, I brew single doses. So, I'll boil all equipment in distilled water for a few minutes, and, then, I'll heat up olive oil up to ≈ 120-130 ° Celsius/ 250-266 F, and throw the testosterone raw in the mix at that point. It then will take 5 min for the solution to get to room temperature (as I'm dealing with 2 ml max), at which point, I suck it to the syringe and inject it. So, everything is sterilized at that point. The whole process takes about 15 min.

Have had 0 problems so far.

In fact, I just brewed a 250ml test cypionate injection on olive oil to see if it crashes at room temperature. It is 24°C/ 75° F, right now. It didn't crash yet. It has been around 20 min... I'll leave it overnight and throw it in the bin tomorrow.

Now, I'm kinda worried if my gear is real or not. You see, I have just changed sources, and these raws are brand new, so I have not tested them yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20230531_015736.jpg
    IMG_20230531_015736.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230531_013340.jpg
    IMG_20230531_013340.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20230531_015713.jpg
    IMG_20230531_015713.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Last edited: