How to find out if my test cyp raws are legit??

BA bioaccumulates in your system (and so does BB - as it converts to BA, once it is in your body), and becomes toxic at a certain quantity. As it bioaccumulates, your body doesn't convert it to other metabolites nor does it expel it.

As I'm cruising on testosterone (and plan on doing so for the rest of my life), it will get to a point where it'll very likely reach toxic levels (and this is the worst kind of toxicity, as it is really hard to link symptoms to subtle causes like these - same thing with heavy metals, and other stuff that bioaccumulates in one's system).

As for bio safety, I brew single doses. So, I'll boil all equipment in distilled water for a few minutes, and, then, I'll heat up olive oil up to ≈ 120-130 ° Celsius/ 250-266 F, and throw the testosterone raw in the mix at that point. It then will take 5 min for the solution to get to room temperature (as I'm dealing with 2 ml max), at which point, I suck it to the syringe and inject it. So, everything is sterilized at that point. The whole process takes about 15 min.

Have had 0 problems so far.

In fact, I just brewed a 250ml test cypionate injection on olive oil to see if it crashes at room temperature. It is 24°C/ 75° F, right now. It didn't crash yet. It has been around 20 min... I'll leave it overnight and throw it in the bin tomorrow.

Now, I'm kinda worried if my gear is real or not. You see, I have just changed sources, and these raws are brand new, so I have not tested them yet.
I don't know man, I wish you all the best. I won't be skipping BA for my brews though.

Good luck.

BA bioaccumulates in your system (and so does BB - as it converts to BA, once it is in your body), and becomes toxic at a certain quantity. As it bioaccumulates, your body doesn't convert it to other metabolites nor does it expel it.

As I'm cruising on testosterone (and plan on doing so for the rest of my life), it will get to a point where it'll very likely reach toxic levels (and this is the worst kind of toxicity, as it is really hard to link symptoms to subtle causes like these - same thing with heavy metals, and other stuff that bioaccumulates in one's system).

As for bio safety, I brew single doses. So, I'll boil all equipment in distilled water for a few minutes, and, then, I'll heat up olive oil up to ≈ 120-130 ° Celsius/ 250-266 F, and throw the testosterone raw in the mix at that point. It then will take 5 min for the solution to get to room temperature (as I'm dealing with 2 ml max), at which point, I suck it to the syringe and inject it. So, everything is sterilized at that point. The whole process takes about 15 min.

Have had 0 problems so far.

In fact, I just brewed a 250ml test cypionate injection on olive oil to see if it crashes at room temperature. It is 24°C/ 75° F, right now. It didn't crash yet. It has been around 20 min... I'll leave it overnight and throw it in the bin tomorrow.

Now, I'm kinda worried if my gear is real or not. You see, I have just changed sources, and these raws are brand new, so I have not tested them yet.
So BB and BA are that bad for you for long periods of time? I wonder how long the oils will keep just raw and carrier oil?

BA is oxidized into benzoic acid and after it is conjugated with glycine it's excerted as hippuric acid through the kidneys.
Furthermore the LD50 is at nearly 1gr/kg subq that means an average human needs 60gr of the stuff injected at once to develop acute toxicity.

Stop spreading misinformation that can potentially cause harm. BA is crucial to homebrewing into multiple dosage vials in order to minimize possible bacterial growth into the vial that can be introduced via repeatedly puncturing it.

BA is oxidized into benzoic acid and after it is conjugated with glycine it's excerted as hippuric acid through the kidneys.
Furthermore the LD50 is at nearly 1gr/kg subq that means an average human needs 60gr of the stuff injected at once to develop acute toxicity.

Stop spreading misinformation that can potentially cause harm. BA is crucial to homebrewing into multiple dosage vials in order to minimize possible bacterial growth into the vial that can be introduced via repeatedly puncturing it.
Well put!!!

I know it's a little older (the crashing gear comments) but crashed gear is NOT an indication of whether or not your gear is "legit". Bloodwork and testing is. My most recent Cyp brew was 2L and literally none of it crashed. 7% overdose. 1/19 ratio. A lot of accurate bloodwork for the individuals that ran/are running it.