HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

As I said I don't buy finished online but if I would do it will be from catcafe. That guy seems like he is the most decent sources is around in EU. Has some lab test,some good reviews,people seems that are happy.
Don't know if you tried him but anything else from this board is not so trustworthy.

I don't do any advertising for him or have any interest to make customers for him. I didn't try him and not plan to do so because I try to make my own stuff as everything is cheaper
Look around that guy or look around for homebrew if you want and decide what you do if some idea is good for you
Take care! @David44
YOur are funny lol, did you perform your own lab test for CATsafe product ? No
HL labs test looks good too but customer labs test looks different .
and in addition catsafe sell HL product lmao .

Is test made by customers too there
He sells hl products but not referring to that he has his line and has 0 reclamation so far in comparison to this joke
No one find rubber inside his oil neither 25 off products or 2 substances when it should be one
Not hard to make a decision between those 2

Please don't drag me into this without doing proper research. I've never carried a product/batch from any brand with a single bad lab report but I have and will take responsibility for any issues with their products.

I am working on building a library where every product & batch has several blind user tests but it's tricky to do while avoiding (accusations of) shilling & manipulation, and I'm already working on ways to incentivize blind testing further than the Meso standard full store credit.

I've sent ~50 samples of my own raws & finished gear for testing just in the last few months and expect that number to triple this year, and I've thrown away a lot of gear that would've lived up to most labs/customers as well as pharma standards but not my own. I still don't feel confident to make my own thread on Meso.

Please don't drag me into this without doing proper research. I've never carried a product/batch from any brand with a single bad lab report but I have and will take responsibility for any issues with their products.

I am working on building a library where every product & batch has several blind user tests but it's tricky to do while avoiding (accusations of) shilling & manipulation, and I'm already working on ways to incentivize blind testing further than the Meso standard full store credit.

I've sent ~50 samples of my own raws & finished gear for testing just in the last few months and expect that number to triple this year, and I've thrown away a lot of gear that would've lived up to most labs/customers as well as pharma standards but not my own. I still don't feel confident to make my own thread on Meso.
Are you managing catcafe mate? (is it your page /shop)?

Are you managing catcafe mate? (is it your page /shop)?
Yes, the Manchester location you can find here at
Code:
https://catcafe.co.uk/meet-the-cats
#catcafemanchester #catcafe #manchester #cats #kittens #catlover #catstagram #catsofworld #catsofinstagram #catsofinsta #dailykitten #kittylove enoftheday #norweigenforestcat #norweigenforestkitten itten #ygritte #gameofthrones #fluffykitten. #norweigenforrestcat #coffee #cafe #keira #fluffycat #giantcat #cuteness #kittygram #cafe #coffee #happiness

The blind testing costs 110euro each vial, I send 2 vials, which costs me 220euro summarized.

This is the first and only testing I will do, and if they're results come back good I will stick to this lab, this lab has fast shipping, is EU domestic and is cheap compared to other EU sources.

I am broke for sure but not broke broke, I have a budget of 200 euros I can spend on juice monthly so if I make one mistake and order from a source which sells garbage I wont be able to order again for a month.

So if this human labs deca and test is extremely underdosed (like 80-90%) or doesn't even have any active substances I have to wait another month till I can order again.

My English isn't good enough to explain you this situation I am in, so you probably won't understand some Some points. Also some points won't make sense for you because of the lack of information I can't describe properly (because my English is not native level)
I understand what you're saying and I appreciate the explanation. Hopefully the testing goes your way.

The blind testing costs 110euro each vial, I send 2 vials, which costs me 220euro summarized.

This is the first and only testing I will do, and if they're results come back good I will stick to this lab, this lab has fast shipping, is EU domestic and is cheap compared to other EU sources.

I am broke for sure but not broke broke, I have a budget of 200 euros I can spend on juice monthly so if I make one mistake and order from a source which sells garbage I wont be able to order again for a month.

So if this human labs deca and test is extremely underdosed (like 80-90%) or doesn't even have any active substances I have to wait another month till I can order again.

My English isn't good enough to explain you this situation I am in, so you probably won't understand some Some points. Also some points won't make sense for you because of the lack of information I can't describe properly (because my English is not native level)

$200 for juice monthly? How much gear are you using to need a monthly budget? Unless you're buying GH...

I don't know about that catcafe, his thread isn't taken seriously, and everyone is posting cat pics, even hilmabiocare himself, I don't know if this I a good sign to order from him hagaha
He doesn't have a thread here YET and the oen you talking about was set up by some randomer and obviously taken as a joke afterwards since it wasn't made by the source himself

1621215166146.png

No gh, but peptides, I use cjc 1295 no DAC and ghrp 2 which cost monthly 100euro (each 10mg vial) so basically I just have 100euro budget actually
Well, your peptides and 2 TestE/C + 1TrenE/Deca eq vials per month and you are at 200€ somewhat.

Back