HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Well, your peptides and 2 TestE/C + 1TrenE/Deca eq vials per month and you are at 200€ somewhat.
Actually I just use 1 test e and one deca a month, but this month I had to order a vial more because one is going to the university to get tested.
Plus the tren e ain't for me. I will just use 1xtest e and 1 deca

Ordered are the following products

2x test e
2x deca
1x tren e

First package which arrives today has
1x Tren e
1x Test e

Second package which arrives this week has
1x test e
2x deca

Actually I just use 1 test e and one deca a month, but this month I had to order a vial more because one is going to the university to get tested.

2x test e
2x deca
1x tren e

1x Tren e
1x Test e

1x test e
2x deca
Beside the peptides of course

So I use cjc 1295 no DAC and ghrp2, 1x test e and 1 deca a month
Which is in the budget range

2x test e
2x deca
1x tren e

1x Tren e
1x Test e

1x test e
2x deca

Interested in seeing these results. Hoping the source fixed their quality control issues and you get all of what you paid for.

Received my package, injected their test e, if it's legit test e I will feel it by day 5, if wanted I can post pics of the tren and the test, very clear oil, nothing was in the oil, injection was pretty smooth. Vials are clean, and looked normal

Received my package, injected their test e, if it's legit test e I will feel it by day 5, if wanted I can post pics of the tren and the test, very clear oil, nothing was in the oil, injection was pretty smooth. Vials are clean, and looked normal
with the Testo Enantato, I had very strong PIP problems even at doses of 0.4 ml, as soon as you can give me some feedback

with the Testo Enantato, I had very strong PIP problems even at doses of 0.4 ml, as soon as you can give me some feedback
Just injected 1ml of their test e, will see tomorrow about that pip haha but to be honest I don't give a fuck about pip, all I care is that this stuff hopefully kicks in

Just injected 1ml of their test e, will see tomorrow about that pip haha but to be honest I don't give a fuck about pip, all I care is that this stuff hopefully kicks in
Have you ever had test e pip?
You can't use that is that bad. Is not only pip is lump,swelling and the pain is not like a usual pip pain
Hopefully isn't a problem with this test e

Have you ever had test e pip?
You can't use that is that bad. Is not only pip is lump,swelling and the pain is not like a usual pip pain
Hopefully isn't a problem with this test e
I got the most shittiest pip from deus medical test, I swear to God I will never forget that time I injected in my delts and got such a insane pip, I couldn't move that arm for 4 or 5 days. Thankfully its gone now haha, never will I Inject into my delts again

you can only edit posts for a limited timeframe.
also, who cares, it is not like he stated exactly what is going on and the tard that told him to edit it even quoted his whole message which makes him look absolutely stupid...

And you keep posting unedited images so you will need to remove/report both original and screenshot messages showing the stealth info lol
the screenshot was removed without any problems , but thoose edit and delet buttons arent there for the main post

Back