HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

In what other aspect of your life would such illogical thinking be acceptable?

If you went to buy steak and the butcher showed you the cut of meat you want, then hacked off 20% of it and threw a handful of fish on top of it, would you happily accept that?

i'm sorry, but you passed the line in the sand marked soft and desperate about 3 miles back.
If I am hungry as fuck and didn't eat for 3 days of course I would accept that

If I am hungry as fuck and didn't eat for 3 days of course I would accept that
Why to accept that if you can cross the road and enter in another shop where they give you the meat you want and not cut off 20% from what they promise
Or you can grow your cow and eat what you have grow and avoid buying meat from questionable shops

In what other aspect of your life would such illogical thinking be acceptable?

If you went to buy steak and the butcher showed you the cut of meat you want, then hacked off 20% of it and threw a handful of fish on top of it, would you happily accept that?

i'm sorry, but you passed the line in the sand marked soft and desperate about 3 miles back.
If I am hungry as fuck and didn't eat for 3 days of course I would accept tgat
Why to accept that if you can cross the road and enter in another shop where they give you the meat you want and not cut off 20% from what they promise
Or you can grow your cow and eat what you have grow and avoid buying meat from questionable shops
You act like this forum is full of cheap and good EU sources but it isn't,
I already ordered from at least 4 or 5 sources here who are EU domestic and I wasn't satisfied, to be honest I didn't felt anything from their juice, but since I do not have a lab report for these sources to call them out and say that it's just oil that they use, I can't name them.
Its fucking hard to find a legit EU source, I don't know what happened in the EU but since 2017/2018 I get mostly fakes or just vials filled with salad oil.

So this is the reason why I said that I would even be satisfied when they're test e which is labeled as 300mg /ml has 200mg/ml cuz its still better than 0mg/ml.

You guys prolly have higher standards since most of yall live I America and have access to good juice.

I have just one source where I know that he is legit, and it's not from this board but he only sells Sp laboratories and Balkan and he is expensive as fuck, and since I am a student , I cannot afford those expensive brands anymore . Months ago I had no issues paying 300euro for Juice per month but now things have changed and I have to be more careful with choosing my source.

Hope you can understand my point of view

I'd rather cycle less and save for a cycle of quality gear from your sp source then pin mystery gear with stopper chunks. That's just me, to each his own. But if you're broke as fuck and can't afford gear how are you going to afford blind testing from that university? Just not tracking.

I'd rather cycle less and save for a cycle of quality gear from your sp source then pin mystery gear with stopper chunks. That's just me, to each his own. But if you're broke as fuck and can't afford gear how are you going to afford blind testing from that university? Just not tracking.
The blind testing costs 110euro each vial, I send 2 vials, which costs me 220euro summarized.

This is the first and only testing I will do, and if they're results come back good I will stick to this lab, this lab has fast shipping, is EU domestic and is cheap compared to other EU sources.

I am broke for sure but not broke broke, I have a budget of 200 euros I can spend on juice monthly so if I make one mistake and order from a source which sells garbage I wont be able to order again for a month.

So if this human labs deca and test is extremely underdosed (like 80-90%) or doesn't even have any active substances I have to wait another month till I can order again.

My English isn't good enough to explain you this situation I am in, so you probably won't understand some Some points. Also some points won't make sense for you because of the lack of information I can't describe properly (because my English is not native level)

If I am hungry as fuck and didn't eat for 3 days of course I would accept tgat

You act like this forum is full of cheap and good EU sources but it isn't,
I already ordered from at least 4 or 5 sources here who are EU domestic and I wasn't satisfied, to be honest I didn't felt anything from their juice, but since I do not have a lab report for these sources to call them out and say that it's just oil that they use, I can't name them.
Its fucking hard to find a legit EU source, I don't know what happened in the EU but since 2017/2018 I get mostly fakes or just vials filled with salad oil.

So this is the reason why I said that I would even be satisfied when they're test e which is labeled as 300mg /ml has 200mg/ml cuz its still better than 0mg/ml.

You guys prolly have higher standards since most of yall live I America and have access to good juice.

I have just one source where I know that he is legit, and it's not from this board but he only sells Sp laboratories and Balkan and he is expensive as fuck, and since I am a student , I cannot afford those expensive brands anymore . Months ago I had no issues paying 300euro for Juice per month but now things have changed and I have to be more careful with choosing my source.

Hope you can understand my point of view
You can use whatever you want as far as I am concerned.
Don't know where are you from but locally I can buy steroids pretty easy. I don't buy finished online or anymore as I homebrew. If it will be necessary I will buy something locally until I can get my hands on some raws and homebrew. You should consider homebrew also because is cheap. With 300€ you can have for 2 years cycles depending on what you take.
Is true that sources has gone shit in the last years but that doesn't mean that is good to buy whatever you get. Sources has gone shit because consumers allow that by buying what they had.
I don't have shit against anyone that buy anything I have a problem with sources that fuck around and takes, treat customers as they are retarded and this guy that is he doing

As I said I don't buy finished online but if I would do it will be from catcafe. That guy seems like he is the most decent sources is around in EU. Has some lab test,some good reviews,people seems that are happy.
Don't know if you tried him but anything else from this board is not so trustworthy.

I don't do any advertising for him or have any interest to make customers for him. I didn't try him and not plan to do so because I try to make my own stuff as everything is cheaper
Look around that guy or look around for homebrew if you want and decide what you do if some idea is good for you
Take care! @David44

As I said I don't buy finished online but if I would do it will be from catcafe. That guy seems like he is the most decent sources is around in EU. Has some lab test,some good reviews,people seems that are happy.
Don't know if you tried him but anything else from this board is not so trustworthy.

I don't do any advertising for him or have any interest to make customers for him. I didn't try him and not plan to do so because I try to make my own stuff as everything is cheaper
Look around that guy or look around for homebrew if you want and decide what you do if some idea is good for you
Take care! @David44
Dennia sorry to tell you but catcafe also sells Human Labs gear Lmao

Take care! @David44
I don't know about that catcafe, his thread isn't taken seriously, and everyone is posting cat pics, even hilmabiocare himself, I don't know if this I a good sign to order from him hagaha

I don't know about that catcafe, his thread isn't taken seriously, and everyone is posting cat pics, even hilmabiocare himself, I don't know if this I a good sign to order from him hagaha
Talk to him. He is a member also
In eu source thread he has more reviews and some feedback
At least is nothing bad that anyone said about him so far in comparison to this source.Is decent reviews and has some test from jano
Do how you wish

Europe needs some good sources as is not what it was some time ago. If he or anyone else can do that job and prove themselves over time then he is welcomed

Back