HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Had already been presented in the first post

Not officially announced but according the information we received, DHB is planned in the upcoming exotics.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/human-labs-eu.134403606/post-2732749
when will the new exotic products be added?

Yes as said earlier manufacturer is planning to include AI, PCT and exotic compounds and mixes, but we haven't received ETA yet. It might be delayed due to planned design/packaging facelifts - those and new products might be launched together

COVID-19 Update​

We have always been strong advocates of vaccination. Recently we decided to hear the calling and support vaccination efforts all around EU to defeat the plague once for all!

Hence we do this - from now till end of the week, you will enjoy our Tier 1 wholesale priced TESTO P 100 aka HL muscle vaccine when bought in tens (10 or 20 or 30 or whatever ending "0" until you're so hungry you hit higher wholesale tiers :oops: eventually)

PS.: Oh, the Tier 1 price is 10€/piece
PS 2.: Don't forget mentioning you're MESO anti-covid striker

COVID-19 Update​

We have always been strong advocates of vaccination. Recently we decided to hear the calling and support vaccination efforts all around EU to defeat the plague once for all!

Hence we do this - from now till end of the week, you will enjoy our Tier 1 wholesale priced TESTO P 100 aka HL muscle vaccine when bought in tens (10 or 20 or 30 or whatever ending "0" until you're so hungry you hit higher wholesale tiers :oops: eventually)

PS.: Oh, the Tier 1 price is 10€/piece
PS 2.: Don't forget mentioning you're MESO anti-covid striker
I have tried your products and they are great! High quality and great professionalism from the staff. I can't wait to try your exotic line, I hope it's quality too! I have never found an UGL with excellent quality like yours in relation to such a low price! Keep it up, and you will become one of the best brands in the business

I have tried your products and they are great! High quality and great professionalism from the staff. I can't wait to try your exotic line, I hope it's quality too! I have never found an UGL with excellent quality like yours in relation to such a low price! Keep it up, and you will become one of the best brands in the business
Whats your evidence?

I don't buy finished. Last time I bought was over 3 years ago and local. Was sold piss.
It is the first time I bought finished online and that's because I needed my tren fix asap and my China stuff is already in transit for 50 days.
The summer is coming so yeah. I bought.

I was between Mactropin and this source.
I bought from from this source because mac accepted only bitcoin and I am retarded enough to be unable to buy bitcoin.

The communication was fast and efficient.
English is solid.
I received tracking fast.
That's what I bought:
20210308_181917.jpg
20210308_190121-exif-remove.jpeg

I don't believe in stealth too much. Except if we are talking panda's stealth,but fuck me,their stealth was nuts. All of it. Outside and inside.

The shipping took 12 days express and I paid extra. 35€ because I was in a fuckload of hurry.
Turns out covid didn't help the situation since this was supposed to be delivered 3 days after the courier got it. The package was at the courier 24h after payment.
The source instantly offered compensation of the extra shipping cost at the 5th or 6th day.
Can't complain.

I cannot speak about the quality of the gear and I will not send anything for testing.

Everything looks as it should.
All the codes checked out. It is done through QR code. Hi-tech,lol.

giphy (2).gif
I inspected everything meticulously.

No ridiculous grammar or vocabulary mistakes on the boxes.

Labels were straight, apart from only one which was not straight just by a little bit.

I checked the "manual" (or whatever it's called) in the boxes for vocabulary or grammar mistakes.
2 languages. To my surprise I knew both.
No grammar or vocabulary mistakes again.
The translation is correct.

I checked the crimp quality,after having been told that it is a little loose.
I removed all 12 caps of the vials fiercely.
I wouldn't say it's loose. You won't remove a cap the way I did,I suppose. But I understand what they meant by "loose".
They just need a little taller aluminum seals so that they can wrap deeper around the neck of the vials and the problem will be solved. I think they are just a little bit short.
20210308_185716-exif-remove.jpeg

I checked the viscosity. I don’t like siphons.
I can draw with 23g,pin with 27g 1ml syringe.
All 3 compounds.

I checked for floaters by removing all of the labels and checking all 12 vials under light.
Tren is clear.
Mast is clear.
3/4 vials of test prop are clear
Regarding the fourth test prop vial, i tried to understand what the floaters were. We are talking just 20-30small floaters and 1 bigger.
Crystallization or something nasty?
Crystallization.
I put it in a water bath for some time(didn't count),with a needle pinned in the rubber.
It dissolved.

I had the same issue with panda's test prop,that i brewed, made by 20% bb, 2% ba, FULL EO.
Go figure.

I checked the level of the solution in each vial,by comparing it to the next.
This for sure is 10ml at least in each vial,in my opinion.
The levels are uneven by just a few mm.
I don't know if it is even obvious.
I think that some of the vials are just a little overfilled,instead of underfilled.
20210308_185338-exif-remove.jpeg

I tasted a drop of trenbolone and the taste was spicy as it had always been with all the trenbolones I've used and brewed. Wife tasted it too and agrees. Might be broscience,but this has been my experience so far

The source has been notified of all of the above before my review and did not even attempt to bribe me in order not to mention that the crimps are not perfect,for example.

I will check the product soon and report back.
I will do 0 bloodwork and my update will be based on feels and gains.
I can understand the slightest bit of trenbolone,this is the only thing I can say.
I cannot say the same for Mast and test.

I will not do HPLC testing even though they have said that they cover it (I think?).

For now I am pleased and I would buy again.
Will be my go to whenever I am out of raws and in desperate need of trenbolone. That's IF..the feels and gains are right. Testosterone Bloodtest will be done months later when I will be cruising again.

Back