HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I don't buy finished. Last time I bought was over 3 years ago and local. Was sold piss.
It is the first time I bought finished online and that's because I needed my tren fix asap and my China stuff is already in transit for 50 days.
The summer is coming so yeah. I bought.

I was between Mactropin and this source.
I bought from from this source because mac accepted only bitcoin and I am retarded enough to be unable to buy bitcoin.

The communication was fast and efficient.
English is solid.
I received tracking fast.
That's what I bought:
View attachment 143406
View attachment 143413

I don't believe in stealth too much. Except if we are talking panda's stealth,but fuck me,their stealth was nuts. All of it. Outside and inside.

The shipping took 12 days express and I paid extra. 35€ because I was in a fuckload of hurry.
Turns out covid didn't help the situation since this was supposed to be delivered 3 days after the courier got it. The package was at the courier 24h after payment.
The source instantly offered compensation of the extra shipping cost at the 5th or 6th day.
Can't complain.

I cannot speak about the quality of the gear and I will not send anything for testing.

Everything looks as it should.
All the codes checked out. It is done through QR code. Hi-tech,lol.

View attachment 143407
I inspected everything meticulously.

No ridiculous grammar or vocabulary mistakes on the boxes.

Labels were straight, apart from only one which was not straight just by a little bit.

I checked the "manual" (or whatever it's called) in the boxes for vocabulary or grammar mistakes.
2 languages. To my surprise I knew both.
No grammar or vocabulary mistakes again.
The translation is correct.

I checked the crimp quality,after having been told that it is a little loose.
I removed all 12 caps of the vials fiercely.
I wouldn't say it's loose. You won't remove a cap the way I did,I suppose. But I understand what they meant by "loose".
They just need a little taller aluminum seals so that they can wrap deeper around the neck of the vials and the problem will be solved. I think they are just a little bit short.
View attachment 143410

I checked the viscosity. I don’t like siphons.
I can draw with 23g,pin with 27g 1ml syringe.
All 3 compounds.

I checked for floaters by removing all of the labels and checking all 12 vials under light.
Tren is clear.
Mast is clear.
3/4 vials of test prop are clear
Regarding the fourth test prop vial, i tried to understand what the floaters were. We are talking just 20-30small floaters and 1 bigger.
Crystallization or something nasty?
Crystallization.
I put it in a water bath for some time(didn't count),with a needle pinned in the rubber.
It dissolved.

I had the same issue with panda's test prop,that i brewed, made by 20% bb, 2% ba, FULL EO.
Go figure.

I checked the level of the solution in each vial,by comparing it to the next.
This for sure is 10ml at least in each vial,in my opinion.
The levels are uneven by just a few mm.
I don't know if it is even obvious.
I think that some of the vials are just a little overfilled,instead of underfilled.
View attachment 143409

I tasted a drop of trenbolone and the taste was spicy as it had always been with all the trenbolones I've used and brewed. Wife tasted it too and agrees. Might be broscience,but this has been my experience so far

The source has been notified of all of the above before my review and did not even attempt to bribe me in order not to mention that the crimps are not perfect,for example.

I will check the product soon and report back.
I will do 0 bloodwork and my update will be based on feels and gains.
I can understand the slightest bit of trenbolone,this is the only thing I can say.
I cannot say the same for Mast and test.

I will not do HPLC testing even though they have said that they cover it (I think?).

For now I am pleased and I would buy again.
Will be my go to whenever I am out of raws and in desperate need of trenbolone. That's IF..the feels and gains are right. Testosterone Bloodtest will be done months later when I will be cruising again.
Just 4 vials of TrenA?

You do not deserve that nick.

hey hleur,
just a short question:
do your packages usually require signature?
mine arrived with dhl and i gave them allowance to deposit it in my backyard.
however, this time they didnt drop it there but took it to the next dhl depot where i should get it from.
is this strange or nothing to think about?
thanks!

Just 4 vials of TrenA?

You do not deserve that nick.
Normally 4 vials is a joke. I've downsized significantly. I will not be using 700 anymore.
You just can't imagine what happens when I am on trenbolone, in my mind man. 350mg at most. Man I just can't describe it. I won't handle 350mg I am sure,if it is legit. I will quit too soon for once more.

I don't even know where to start from when describing this shit.

This is why I am using acetate.
I need to be able to bail fast.

You just don't wanna know.

I have stocked up xanax. Even this,doesn't cut it some times. I am talking milligrams on top of milligrams

Normally 4 vials is a joke. I've downsized significantly. I will not be using 700 anymore.
You just can't imagine what happens when I am on trenbolone, in my mind man. 350mg at most. Man I just can't describe it. I won't handle 350mg I am sure,if it is legit. I will quit too soon for once more.

I have stocked up xanax. Even this,doesn't cut it some times. I am talking milligrams on top of milligrams
Have you tried Zolpidem instead of Xanax ?

For your bitcoin In your other post here you can use Binance, quick easy and safe.
+ how much masteron do you run? Will 450mg of masteron P do the right work with a proper diet and cardio? Or should I go 500+? Thank you and have a nice cycle !

Have you tried Zolpidem instead of Xanax ?
I had a side piece who was heavily into zolpidem. I tried sometimes from hers.
This shit always made me dizzy and wanting to vomit. If you take some more, it becomes very mildly hallucinogenic. I have snorted it as well, to no avail.
For your bitcoin In your other post here you can use Binance, quick easy and safe.
Long story man.
No bitcoin exchange verifies me.
+ how much masteron do you run? Will 450mg of masteron P do the right work with a proper diet and cardio? Or should I go 500+? Thank you and have a nice cycle !
Sorry but my experience with masteron is very limited.
I am going to run 140mg of test,350mg of mast,350mg of tren. As you see I am not running it alone.

This shit always made me dizzy and wanting to vomit. If you take some more, it becomes very mildly hallucinogenic. I have snorted it as well, to no avail.

Long story man.

I am going to run 140mg of test,350mg of mast,350mg of tren. As you see I am not running it alone.
Then vampire at night and human being that has to work on the daylight

I don't buy finished. Last time I bought was over 3 years ago and local. Was sold piss.
It is the first time I bought finished online and that's because I needed my tren fix asap and my China stuff is already in transit for 50 days.

I bought from from this source because mac accepted only bitcoin and I am retarded enough to be unable to buy bitcoin.

English is solid.
That's what I bought:
View attachment 143406
View attachment 143413

I don't believe in stealth too much. Except if we are talking panda's stealth,but fuck me,their stealth was nuts. All of it. Outside and inside.

The shipping took 12 days express and I paid extra. 35€ because I was in a fuckload of hurry.
Turns out covid didn't help the situation since this was supposed to be delivered 3 days after the courier got it. The package was at the courier 24h after payment.
The source instantly offered compensation of the extra shipping cost at the 5th or 6th day.
Can't complain.

I cannot speak about the quality of the gear and I will not send anything for testing.

View attachment 143407

Labels were straight, apart from only one which was not straight just by a little bit.

I checked the "manual" (or whatever it's called) in the boxes for vocabulary or grammar mistakes.

I wouldn't say it's loose. You won't remove a cap the way I did,I suppose. But I understand what they meant by "loose".
They just need a little taller aluminum seals so that they can wrap deeper around the neck of the vials and the problem will be solved. I think they are just a little bit short.
View attachment 143410

All 3 compounds.

I checked for floaters by removing all of the labels and checking all 12 vials under light.
Tren is clear.
Mast is clear.
Regarding the fourth test prop vial, i tried to understand what the floaters were. We are talking just 20-30small floaters and 1 bigger.
Crystallization.
I put it in a water bath for some time(didn't count),with a needle pinned in the rubber.
It dissolved.

I had the same issue with panda's test prop,that i brewed, made by 20% bb, 2% ba, FULL EO.
Go figure.

I think that some of the vials are just a little overfilled,instead of underfilled.
View attachment 143409

I tasted a drop of trenbolone and the taste was spicy as it had always been with all the trenbolones I've used and brewed. Wife tasted it too and agrees. Might be broscience,but this has been my experience so far

The source has been notified of all of the above before my review and did not even attempt to bribe me in order not to mention that the crimps are not perfect,for example.

I can understand the slightest bit of trenbolone,this is the only thing I can say.

I will not do HPLC testing even though they have said that they cover it (I think?).

Will be my go to whenever I am out of raws and in desperate need of trenbolone. That's IF..the feels and gains are right. Testosterone Bloodtest will be done months later when I will be cruising again.
Just...wow...this is a review right there!

We received feedback from a customer with loosely crimped vial. The reviewer is correct - after closer look it's obvious aluminium necks are not tall enough to wrap neck of a vial thoroughly which can lead to insufficient grip for some. HL has already been notified about the issue.
hey hleur,
just a short question:
do your packages usually require signature?
mine arrived with dhl and i gave them allowance to deposit it in my backyard.
however, this time they didnt drop it there but took it to the next dhl depot where i should get it from.
is this strange or nothing to think about?
thanks!
This depends on rules/regulations on the side of recipient's country, or particular carrier. Always trying to pick the best carrier for the job, should the customer has better knowledge about carriers in his/her country, we're always open for suggestions.

Long story man.

Same cycle here bro.
250test
350tren A
450 Masteron P
Might add some clen and var.

English is solid.
That's what I bought:
View attachment 143406
View attachment 143413

Can't complain.

View attachment 143407

View attachment 143410

All 3 compounds.

Tren is clear.
Mast is clear.
Crystallization.
It dissolved.

Go figure.

View attachment 143409

You did all this for making sure it was legit? U sure are a tren user , makes us paranoid as fuck hahaha

You did all this for making sure it was legit? U sure are a tren user , makes us paranoid as fuck hahaha
Did I say that the stuff is legit? I am gonna read my post again and apologize if I did so.
We really cannot know,without individual hplc testing,which i don't have the time to deal with atm due to personal issues. I don't even know if I am gonna be in this country tomorrow honestly.

Thing is,I have been brewing my stuff for years.
There are things directly indicative of them being a shit source. I've seen it all. I was buying local for years before I started brewing.

Unsticking labels,leaking vials from the stopper part. Unknown floaters in the vials. Fucking hair in the vials. Hearing about someone in the other gym who got an abscess. Wrong fucking English on the boxes and labels. I can go on forever.
I tried to locate any serious signal that this is something I shouldn't pin for sure.

Most likely I am not even gonna buy from this source again,because I simply don't buy finished.

If I have the slightest suspicion about the tren in a week I am going to haunt this thread like I did with the rest. And I will find time to send it for hplc testing. This shit normally should have me batshit crazy in a week if it is dosed as it should.

got my package today.
Very nice packaging, had to laugh as soon as i saw it xD
smooth communication, fast delievery times, products will be tested soon and review given.
@hleur : who the fock eats so much chocolate at your side? :D

Back