HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

so respectively in Tren Ace there is no Tren ace, but boldenone and 78mg of Tren Ace, while in Drostanolone Proprionate there is also Testo Proprionate?

So almost every compound is contaminated with some any other small amount of unrelated compound.
The first pages Tren result case was almost ok since were the same compound and different ester, but I do not think these results are acceptable.
Tren ace underdose by 21% and contaminated with bolde with such a long ester...

So almost every compound is contaminated with some any other small amount of unrelated compound.
The first pages Tren report case was almost ok since were the same compound and different ester, but I do not think these reports are acceptable.
Tren ace underdose by 21% and contaminated with bolde with such a long ester...
The report is acceptable but not the tested gear

Hello,

These results are not satisfactory. @Klimmzugernie we won't question your methods of taking samples as you've already done great job doing so last time.

We will look into the issue.
The problem is this is not the 1st, nor the 2nd or 3rd case of contaminated gear with another compound, it seems to be a common practice which is very worrying since, for example ,the bolde on the tren is totally unrelated and due to its long ester might give the user some problems.

You're right. This is not what should happen.

@Delight96 tested the same batch of trenbolone E which is expected to be contaminated like rest of the vials from the batch.

We are certainly going back with the issue to HL.

If the sample was taken correctly, which probably was, then certainly only two possible scenarios could occured:

1. Raw materials flawed in which case HL should look for supplier elsewhere or test every batch of those if they aren't already doing so and not trust supplier blindly.

2. The same glitch in filtration process which was already acknowledged and fixed to our knowledge.

I am afraid there is no other satisfactory explanation to be offered either by us or HL.

Rest assured manufacturer is not taking quality issues lightly which they had already proven and we are sure they'll do what's needed so this doesn't happen anymore.

HUMAN-LABS is genuine producer. We wouldn't chose to represent their distribution activities if we were in slightest doubt.

PS. Thank you for putting products in test. We appreciate it and encourage you to do so. Other customers with Tren A or Mast P, do further blind tests if possible. Thank you

Can you share the printed batchs on your boxes of Tren A and Drost Prop?

Since you already tested another Drost P, was it the same batch on the box? Just to compare and ask the UGL to send the Tren A and the Drost P of the "same batch" to Jano, because it seems as it happened with the Tren E batch, that all Tren A and Drost P batches will be contaminated on similar amounts.

I bought 7 vials of Tren Ace, but in my Tren Ace there was boldenone and it was underdosed by 22%. I do not imagine what could be inside the oxymetholone, I am really disappointed, I hope there is compensation for what happened because I placed two orders with you, 7 Tren Ace 2 Oxymetholone and 6 Testo Ena

Can you share the printed batchs on your boxes of Tren A and Drost Prop?

Since you already tested another Drost P, was it the same batch on the box? Just to compare and ask the UGL to send the Tren A and the Drost P of the "same batch" to Jano, because it seems as it happened with the Tren E batch, that all Tren A and Drost P batches will be contaminated on similar amounts.
Unfortunately I have no batch information anymore because I throw the paper boxes away, used the gear a couple of shots then my inner monk said... Send in some samples something could be wrong... It's just me.. not finger pointing to the lab.

Anyway @hleur please find the video of extraction in the link. Hope it works:

View: https://youtu.be/Va9UU2Bd3Bo

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back