HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

To be perfectly honest I am absolutely sure @hleur and I will find a satisfying solution. They are always be gentle and I like their way to communicate. So don't worry.
But on the other hand I also understand that a dealer cannot always provide a store credit for unasked lab expanses.
I mean we all know what we are doing.. buying illegal PEDs from criminal organisations and wondering why the terms and conditions are not like amazon :)

In the end I would appreciate if they agree on additional store credit but I am also aware that I cannot insist on that. So we will see. @hleur has some homework now if they are still interested to be a ugl with good reputation. Guess the amount of chances are limited but it is still not to late
You should expect a better standard. They're clearly not doing something properly in their brewing process. You definitely shouldn't take any loss if they choose to source here.

That's not really an acceptable excuse. If the raws were tested there'd be no reason to guess.
That's not excuse at all, only a sidenote. We acknowledged the issue, manufacturer acknowledged the issue with promise to fix.
You should expect a better standard. They're clearly not doing something properly in their brewing process. You definitely shouldn't take any loss if they choose to source here.
Nobody is taking a loss. Not sure why we even discuss store credit if we explicitly stated customer posting test results is offered store credit.

That's not excuse at all, only a though for mind. We acknowledged the issue, manufacturer acknowledged the issue with promise to fix.

Nobody is taking a loss. Not sure why we even discuss store credit if we explicitly stated customer posting test results is offered store credit.
Are the raws going to be tested before brewing moving forward?
That's really the only fix, if that's not done then yes it's an excuse.

Are you sending in random viles on your dime to verify if this is an isolated incident?

I just stopped in here and don't plan on being active in this thread but if you're selling cross contaminated gear whether you're a reseller or not it's your responsibility if you're selling it here. My guess is there's plenty more cross contaminated vials that most people don't send off for testing.

Anyways I'll leave it to the guys that are here.

For a random gym guy the problem is underdose products for a tested athlete the problem is contamination with other substances with other time detection. Having eq or deca in tren a or test p is not something you wish from this point of view

And for a girl having other substances in your primo,deca,npp is very bad. Having tren or test when you know that you pin primo or npp can damage your body very bad.

That's the real concern on top of underdose products

Just increase the dosage so they don't get underdosed , and we get the other extra compound for free , problem solved
Yes, hopefully you use their Tren Acetate and get that extra boldenone who nobody asked for and last for a few months as well as their metabolites.

For a random gym guy the problem is underdose products for a tested athlete the problem is contamination with other substances with other time detection. Having eq or deca in tren a or test p is not something you wish from this point of view

And for a girl having other substances in your primo,deca,npp is very bad. Having tren or test when you know that you pin primo or npp can damage your body very bad.

That's the real concern on top of underdose products
That is exactly what I wanted to say, good luck for those waiting until boldenone and their metabolites clear from their system if they have some kind of checks.

And also for those who PCT, although it is a small amount , it will not help PCT to recover them in any way.

Last edited:
Are the raws going to be tested before brewing moving forward?
That's really the only fix, if that's not done then yes it's an excuse.
That wasn't the point of the message. The point was you get contaminated product one way or another - no raw material is 100% THE compound.

This issue just disclosed a flaw in filtering process of manufacturer - acknowledged, dealt with.

That's all we can say from our position. As you said we're responsible for selling it and if we ever wronged someone please step forward and if you feel you've been robbed we'll do our best to make it right.

That wasn't the point of the message. The point was you get contaminated product one way or another - no raw material is 100% THE compound.

This issue just disclosed a flaw in filtering process of manufacturer - acknowledged, dealt with.

That's all we can say from our position. As you said we're responsible for selling it and if we ever wronged someone please step forward and if you feel you've been robbed we'll do our best to make it right.
Clearly you're missing the point.
Acknowledging there's an issue after the fact is better then denying the clear proof but what are you doing to prevent it from happening again?

Let's be honest, most people don't send their gear off for testing and you would've had no idea there was an issue because you apparently don't do testing either. So what are you doing to fix the issue and make sure its prevented from happening again?

What he is trying to say is that you have to test both raws and final products.

First to know what you have received in terms of purity and contamination, so you can adjust the raw dosage and throw it out in case of any contamination.
And final products to check your brewing is going as expected and there is no problems like now is happening with every single compound that is being tested.

This way you are just showing you have no control or simply no safety measures at all when brewing, you just could be brewing on bathtubes... thus the contamination.

From recommended and good to go to unhealthy UGL.

Last edited:
Acknowledging there's an issue after the fact is better then denying the clear proof
Not true.
you would've had no idea there was an issue because you apparently don't do testing either
Oh we did and it was our testing that disclosed the issue with TREN E initially
So what are you doing to fix the issue and make sure its prevented from happening again?
As I said. Notified manufacturer, offered feedback, received positive answer to fix the issue. Do more testing of our own? Okay, although we prefer customers doing tests as it's ultimately the best way to stay objective and win-win for both sides.

@hleur you didn't answer my question:

Did i understand correctly from this thread that you don't have batch numbers on your products? So how do you know how much of your stock has been contaminated with other steroids?

Not true.

Oh we did and it was our testing that disclosed the issue with TREN E initially

As I said. Notified manufacturer, offered feedback, received positive answer to fix the issue. Do more testing of our own? Okay, although we prefer customers doing tests as it's ultimately the best way to stay objective and win-win for both sides.
Absolutely you should be doing more of your own testing and posting results. Blind testing by the customer can be compared to the results you post that would be a win-win for both sides and also provide better quality control since you're not involved in the brewing process.

As far as you notifying the brewer that clearly needed to be done but because of this you should do a testing blitz to insure the problem gets resolved and not just lip service. This is a bigger deal then some might realize

We decided to put current stock of TREN A, TREN E, MAST P aside and already asked manufacturer to restock with new batches.

Immediately after receiving the restock, samples are being sent for testing to verify the correction was made.

Once again sorry for inconveniences. We'd still like to ask customers who bought those products, please issue them for blind tests to confirm the issue, store credit for everybody doing so

The problem is in my opinion because of filtering ,not from raws, that's why the 1st tests to the compounds got almost all right except tren E , no raw seller will sell tren mixed with boldenone , that never happen in meso

The problem is in my opinion because of filtering ,not from raws, that's why the 1st tests to the compounds got almost all right except tren E , no raw seller will sell tren mixed with boldenone , that never happen in meso
Yes. So for me is is absolutely clear that these contaminations are an accident.
There is no evil plan behind.

Basically the problem for me is. That the tren e contamination with tren a was observed in the very beginning. The lab promised to take action on that issue. Now we are at a point to see that several products are contaminated with other agents. I cannot really imagine how this can happen after the tren-issue.

Just for my understanding. How expansive are these filters? I mean it should be possible to buy and use one specific filter for one single product. That means several filters for tren, bolde, Test, mast and all of their esters.

We decided to put current stock of TREN A, TREN E, MAST P aside and already asked manufacturer to restock with new batches.

Immediately after receiving the restock, samples are being sent for testing to verify the correction was made.

Once again sorry for inconveniences. We'd still like to ask customers who bought those products, please issue them for blind tests to confirm the issue, store credit for everybody doing so
Speechless.

I will just leave this here in any case:
PVDF 0.22
Bottle top filters.
Alibaba
4$ each
Case of 24.
1000ml.

I have only bought once.

Back