I would like to know what those of you who support trump will do when he loses the election?

I doubt the debates will happen.
Agreed. This is clearly a joke to Biden and his inner circle. Jesus Christ, that pandering with despacito. The staff is straight up clowning on Joe with a song pic like that. Creep lyrics that match the candidate!

No way he makes it to a legit interview, nevermind a debate of any sort.

You guys may be right.
But they have been advertising the piss out of it.

Riots, lighting fires, announcing how they will steal the election....etc.
Nothing would surprise me at this point.

You guys may be right.
But they have been advertising the piss out of it.

Riots, lighting fires, announcing how they will steal the election....etc.
Nothing would surprise me at this point.
I’m telling you my “little birdie” says that bullshit is going to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. And not by police. o_O

I tend to think that the election will essentially be over after the first debate, which is quickly approaching. (Sept. 29th).
Joe doesnt even know where he is in every interview. Trumps big ace card is his off the cuff, shoot from the hip style on a mic. Hes impeccable in that aspect. His experience on tv and the wwe shows and his charisma is Bidens death sentence. Democrats have been avoiding this debate for a long time. Even so far as to say it shouldnt happen. And for good reason. If this is a heavy weight boxing match, Joe will be KOd in a forced stoppage due to massive blood loss. This is true and can be viewed in no other way but true. Dont @ me.

ELDER ABUSE: Joe Biden Is So Out of Breath He Can Barely Speak and Stand at Podium (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published September 20, 2020 at 3:03pm
391 Comments
Share(887)TweetShareEmail

biden-out-of-breathe-standing.jpg

Grandpa, what’s wrong with you!!?!

Joe Biden held a brief event at the US Constitutional Center on Sunday.
He could barely make it to the podium, was panting to regain his breath and could barely speak when he started his talk.

You thought the Russia hoax was bad!
Now Democrats are pushing an obviously failing and senile septuagenarian for president who doesn’t know what he’s doing or saying half the time!

It’s just sad, they are using the guy to push their agenda.

trump is obviously going to win and that’s when it all gets bad.

now they are trying to impeach trump again if he fills the seat.

they know what they are doing. They are increasing hatred in the black community. More violence, until finally the people of America snap and it all starts

I forgot to add the main point of this comment -> they will try to impeach and it will fail. They know it will fail. They’re building it up.

Last edited:
ELDER ABUSE: Joe Biden Is So Out of Breath He Can Barely Speak and Stand at Podium (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published September 20, 2020 at 3:03pm
391 Comments
Share(887)TweetShareEmail

biden-out-of-breathe-standing.jpg

Grandpa, what’s wrong with you!!?!

Joe Biden held a brief event at the US Constitutional Center on Sunday.
He could barely make it to the podium, was panting to regain his breath and could barely speak when he started his talk.

You thought the Russia hoax was bad!
Now Democrats are pushing an obviously failing and senile septuagenarian for president who doesn’t know what he’s doing or saying half the time!

i wonder if it's just a ploy to get him elected so that he can step down due to failing health and give way to the first female president?

i wonder if it's just a ploy to get him elected so that he can step down due to failing health and give way to the first female president?
This was also my thought. But then it’s why didn’t kamala just run? That’s why I think they really just want trump to win so the chaos starts

This was also my thought. But then it’s why didn’t kamala just run? That’s why I think they really just want trump to win so the chaos starts

i'm thinking she wouldn't have gotten too far had she directly taken a shot, so this is her way to sneak in. i could be totally wrong of course and it's just one man's opinion.