igf1-lr3 vs mk-677 + cjc 1295 w/dac

test>tren

Currently cruising, planning my next blast. Just came off of 300mg test e 350 tren ace + 30mg mg-mk677. Was a wonderful cycle, first time using tren in over a year and first time using any form of gh ever. Solid non-water 8lb tissue gain.

My question is: What would work better, sticking with the mk-677, possibly adding in cjc-1295 w/dac, or switching to igf-1 lr3

Real igf-1 is expensive...but its the best.
Incelerex....$36,000 USD for 4 ml at 10mg/ml.
Looked into it for my bicep tendon problem.

I wouldn't take igf-lr3 unless you were a millionaire with no philanthropic motivation. It seems to have very, very little effect from what I've read (anecdotally) and is insanely expensive. Not to mention is extremely hard to get the verified real deal.

CJC and mk677 are tried and true, and relatively cheap. Why fix what isn't broken?

Tbh AAS will do the vast majority of the work vs things that work in the direction of HGH and IGF. Many AAS do a great job of improving IGF, HGH, and insulin/insulin sensitivity on their own.

There is igf-1 LR3 that is real and cheap and available at a lot of peptide sites. It’s called media grade (>85%) and then there is the super expensive receptor grade (>95%). Which is stupid to pay that much for very tiny amount of purity. Rich piana and everyone that says if it’s not expensive then it doesn’t work is wrong. The problem lies is how unstable it is. It’s 83 amino acid chain is extremely long and unstable just a little heat will screw it up and it’s stable for less then 7 days when reconstructed. Make sure the supplier has a fresh supply. My buddy buys from a supplier that only ships when he has enough pre-orders and ships out immediately. But on the other hand DES is cheaper and super stable I would go with that. Just more injections.

Last edited:
There is igf-1 LR3 that is real and cheap and available at a lot of peptide sites. It’s called media grade (>85%) and then there is the super expensive receptor grade (>95%). Which is stupid to pay that much for very tiny amount of purity. Rich piana and everyone that says if it’s not expensive then it doesn’t work is wrong. The problem lies is how unstable it is. It’s 83 amino acid chain is extremely long and unstable just a little heat will screw it up and it’s stable for less then 7 days when reconstructed. Make sure the supplier has a fresh supply. My buddy buys from a supplier that only ships when he has enough pre-orders and ships out immediately. But on the other hand DES is cheaper and super stable I would go with that. Just more injections.
appreciate the knowledge, thanks. What would you stack together with lr3? if anything