if we could only be so lucky to be graced again by MonsterMan.
I don't know who this "MonsterMan" is but sounds like he's about as worthless as that no good source sucking douche faced worthless scamming fake review writing dick nosed ass munching ball licking docking doer (if you don't know what "docking is...look it up) fart sniffing turd munching asshole TRON!!! ....wait....wait a minute...you guys call ME that...hmmm...if I didn't know any better...I'd say you guys are insulting me a bit...I believe if I had feelings they would be HURT...from what I understand it doesn't feel so good when that happens. And I don't appreciate you guys exposing me to the world of hurt feelings. That's MEAN.

2B2C1525-05AA-44F9-B1AC-F815619B5B52.jpegNo bullshit review, I have only ordered twice to get this stack going but in those two times bro has been very communicative and replied to my emails quick too. Shipping has been fast although the second time around there was a small delay of some sort but he assured me I would receive my products and always kept me updated on the status and sure enough as soon as he told me it was shipped, I got it within two days. I was skeptical at first but he’s earned my trust. I got some buddies looking to find some sources and I wouldn’t mind recommending him at all. I’ll give an update soon on how I feel on the gear. Cheers

View attachment 164202No bullshit review, I have only ordered twice to get this stack going but in those two times bro has been very communicative and replied to my emails quick too. Shipping has been fast although the second time around there was a small delay of some sort but he assured me I would receive my products and always kept me updated on the status and sure enough as soon as he told me it was shipped, I got it within two days. I was skeptical at first but he’s earned my trust. I got some buddies looking to find some sources and I wouldn’t mind recommending him at all. I’ll give an update soon on how I feel on the gear. Cheers
One of the most blatant shill posts I've seen in a long time. If you order from this guy, you're a fool. Sources shouldn't need 1 post members giving a GTG to get business.

One of the most blatant shill posts I've seen in a long time. If you order from this guy, you're a fool. Sources shouldn't need 1 post members giving a GTG to get business.
Nah man lol.. yeah it’s my only post naturally cuz I’m still new to the site. I use to buy from MOP, which I think plenty of people know they were a well known US domestic source. Unfortunately they have stopped selling AAS. I got desperate because I needed to place an order to continue my cycle. I came to this website because I heard from the discord server im in that I could find sources here. I ran into this post, liked the prices and said why not. Does that answer your question in regards as to why it’s my first post?

I understand reselling products, it's part of the business. I see three different labs here, and from his other pics there's more. He may have bought some to mark up and resell, but this looks suspicious of someone with a few accounts and built up a nice supply of free promo gear. Can't say with certainty, but its definitely suspect. And if that's the case you're buying from one grimey motherfucker.

Because it's not a sponsored source. Why else would this douchebag care who orders?
Says the guy who joined the exact same day as Valiant. Ha. You might get some unknowing newbs to buy but I'm going to do my part to show the suspect crap going on in this joke of a source thread.

Exactly, I'm confused as well. Even if the price is a little more than some to me its worth it because US domestic, quick TA, no customs issues. To each his own I guess.

Exactly, I'm confused as well. Even if the price is a little more than some to me its worth it because US domestic, quick TA, no customs issues. To each his own I guess.
There are 3 other domestics here, with testing and real reviews to go by. And you still chose this guy???

I've made several orders without any issues. I don't get the hate but whatever, I'm getting what I need.
Wow this is sad… So you saw this ball hairs intro and said to yourself “man I have to order from him”?! He has openly stated that he doesn’t give a fuck about anyone on this board because as long as he has “people placing orders” it doesn’t matter. Have you not read his posts in this thread or other threads? He’s a complete moron. As already stated there are a few sources literally at the top of the underground who test their products and actually care about providing a decent service.

I've made several orders without any issues. I don't get the hate but whatever, I'm getting what I need.

Thanks for the replies. I think too much frequency is what caused the tendonitis. First time running anything (500mg test) and feeling stronger, making good gains. Makes it easy to keep going and do a lot more volume than I naturally would.
I think a break might be necessary at this point before I do anymore damage.

I've been doing typical bro split but I'm ready to switch it up. PPL is what I was leaning towards. Maybe after I take a break to heal up. If you aren't lifting would you typically stop running any gear? Or just pin as normal. I realize everyone is different, I just like to get opinions from others with more experience.

Thanks.
posted within hours of each other. are you a fucking gear collector?

Go back to your psych and tell him your meds aren't working. or better yet, go to the circus and get a job there because you're just such a fucking clown.

No. It's because this guy is a known shit bag from eroids.
What was the issue over there? Just curious.
posted within hours of each other. are you a fucking gear collector?

Go back to your psych and tell him your meds aren't working. or better yet, go to the circus and get a job there because you're just such a fucking clown.
No I order for people other than myself you fucking genius. And why are you stalking my post? It's pretty weird dude. You need to log off and get a life outside this forum, it's affecting your brain.

Last edited: