Only two paid orders from meso members so far. They shipped today. I sent the first order received 3 free bottles of Test C out of appreciation for being the FIRST (insert pat on own back HERE) lol. I wish I could afford to send out a bunch of free samples. It's not REALLY going to matter WHAT I do on here or what I SAY on here. I'll continue to be called a "scammer" for a while. But I completely expected that. I can't just show up on a forum as the new guy and expect everyone to trust me. All in all the vet members are properly doing what they are supposed to do. I simply can't just SAY I'm not a scammer and that I have GOOD products. It takes time and longevity to build a reputation. It certainly did with local sales. I really messed up in my introduction to this place. But I'm not one to quit in facing diversity. I'm not trying to become a big source. I'm just trying to earn some online customers here and there and let the product and service speak for itself. I've asked the members to share their experiences and hopefully they will. If I don't make it here all I hope is that ones who did purchase will come back and that they will tell others.
@HimiJendrix you've put a crying laughing out loud emoji on just about literally every single post. By your name I just imagine you taking bong hits at home laughing your ass off all day long...then maybe take a break to go to the gym. then RIGHT back to the bong hits and laughing for the rest of the evening.

There are a lot of quality merchants. You will have a hard time. Those prices are insanely high. Your only chance was a quality introduction, but ...

Her name is Megan Guthries (spelling?) A tik tok person who made stupid tik tok videos and then used her tits to get popular. which was a wise choice. search Megan Guthrie's or megnut02 leaked nude only fans. Try not to fap.

Try not to fap? No trying necessary. She's a 3 at best and she has lopsided, floppy tits. i hope your standards for quality gear are much higher than your standards for quality tits.

Try not to fap? No trying necessary. She's a 3 at best and she has lopsided, floppy tits. i hope your standards for quality gear are much higher than your standards for quality tits.

Definitely not fap worthy. Do think shes least 5...but 99.99% women around here are 3s so lol. Im perfectly fine with "floppy"...I like a little sag. Firm and perky not my thing.

Definitely not fap worthy. Do think shes least 5...but 99.99% women around here are 3s so lol. Im perfectly fine with "floppy"...I like a little sag. Firm and perky not my thing.

i'm the opposite. Not into huge tits. They just don't do anything for me. i don't want to see them things swinging all over the place when the woman is on top.

It's all a matter of taste of course. Tron may find her attractive. i personally don't, but i should say i may have thrown out the lopsided comment without looking at enough pics. Looks like she does a lot of leaning to one side giving the illusion of lopsidedness.

Thanks for the tits scammer. I spoke to the group, and we won’t call you Tron anymore if you show is your wife’s butthole. It has to be with a crumpled up piece of paper/Meso/Date like the one you didn’t do for your supply photo.
I don't care if you call me "Tron"....how do you not see the paper in my supply photo? I'm also not married. you're welcome for the tits.

i'm the opposite. Not into huge tits. They just don't do anything for me. i don't want to see them things swinging all over the place when the woman is on top.

It's all a matter of taste of course. Tron may find her attractive. i personally don't, but i should say i may have thrown out the lopsided comment without looking at enough pics. Looks like she does a lot of leaning to one side giving the illusion of lopsidedness.
They ate natural for sure. I think they ate just fine right now while she's young. But I do agree they won't age well. By the time she's 40 she will suffer from the dreaded orangutanitis. For NOW I'd definitely use them as a slip n slide for my cock. I think you're lying if you say you wouldn't. or Gay. Gay or lying.

There are a lot of quality merchants. You will have a hard time. Those prices are insanely high. Your only chance was a quality introduction, but ...
I AM receiving orders though. Not many (as in I can count them on one hand) send me a link where I can compare parapharma domestic gear with my prices to show how insanely high they are. (This is a genuine request) .

They ate natural for sure. I think they ate just fine right now while she's young. But I do agree they won't age well. By the time she's 40 she will suffer from the dreaded orangutanitis. For NOW I'd definitely use them as a slip n slide for my cock. I think you're lying if you say you wouldn't. or Gay. Gay or lying.

i have something called standards. Same reason why i'd never buy gear from you. Standards, man. Standards.

No matter the name, you're still dealing with UGLs. So if i buy from you and get a nice juicy floater are you going to pass the blame because you're only a reseller or will you replace/refund out of your pocket?

i have something called standards. Same reason why i'd never buy gear from you. Standards, man. Standards.
And I completely respect a man with standards. not JUST standards but standards you stand by.

Well I took a chance on this guy and gotta say happy so far. Ordered on a Saturday and got it today (Monday). Super quick and very responsive to any questions I had. Now to give the product a try!20220321_160139.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts