I mean silly as in his bodybuilding achievements over mine. I could never be compared to that legend. He broke himself down doing what he loves and sacrificed his body for the sport he loved.
And now runs a successful supplement company. Ronnie doin all right.

Everything I'm seeing screams scam from this guy. Worst and unprepared intro, delays providing what we want, a pathetic attempt at sourcing. I think this guy is looking to straight up take people's money. Read what he's saying, he's now bending over backwards to whatever we want in hopes of raking in some dough while he thinks he's appeasing us.

If you're a lurker, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!
That's not very nice.

Unless you post some recent product testing along with the pics, you have no chance when we have proven sources with both. No one cares how cheap your crap is when it's unproven.
I have two paid orders now and one awaiting payment. statistically that changes my odds from "no chance" to "sort of maybe a chance". Hopefully the members will share their experiences here.

Hahah exactly bro. Exspiravit was his other name then that got banned and he made a new TRON account lol. They banned again. Eroids doesn’t like him cause he talks too much.
If you type in "Tron" on eroids even through a web browser it takes me to a post he did about anavar. And that account is banned. I'm also a former member(or current) called "monster12" or something like that on another thread here. I'm actually both "Tron" AND "Monster12" . So you guys are ALL correct. Excellent detective work. Since I'm also "LE" I'll talk to my Police chief and see about getting you some type of medal. I'm a man of many parts.

Bro you literally type like him, paragraphs, mannerisms, etc.

This is ALSO "Tron"? Are you guys just accusing random people of being this person at this point? or what exactly is going on? I'm curious if there are any other threads where people have been called "Tron". It's obviously not a GOOD thing to be "Tron" your other buddy stated he was doing false reviews on eroids. But so he wasn't a SOURCE? doing false reviews? just a member? I don't really care. I knew I would have to prove myself on here regardless. good reputations are BUILT not given.

He's doing alright but so much damage done man. But self inflicted damage and he would have it no other way.
You just won't go away, continuing to post outside of your little thread. You're an absolute clown, can't believe anyone from here would spend a dime with you.

I'm going to say this guy's because it needs to be said. I want to start with a genuine apology for all of my rookie mistakes here. All of the written rules as well as unspoken rules that you all go buy. I have absolutely zero malicious intentions. I'm trying to make money. I'm offering a product and will send it if purchased. There's absolutely no way I can say I'm not a scammer because that has to be proven and I completely respect that. I've got one guy that ordered a few items and another inquiry that is planning to order. I hope they share their experiences here. My introduction is VERY cringe worthy lol. Honestly guys I'm intimidated by all the vets here and stumbled my words as I typed. And as far as my Long winded p q68

Canine to you and everyone else I'm going to say what needs to be said. I apologize GREATLY for my ill prepared introduction. And the cringe factor is completely embarrassing and I truly am humiliated and very humbled by the constructive criticism. (even the guys that told me to fuck off) lol. As far as my long winded paragraphs that's me being nervous on what I say and just the fear of failure. I'm not trying to become a big source by any means nor am I capable. My prices are set so that I can make some profit and I'm not making a big profit but enough so that it's worth my time. That being said the prices are what they are. If you order you WILL get what you order in a timely fashion. I don't expect a lot of orders. Never was it my intention. Just reaching out and of course if I make one sale it was one sale that I wouldn't have made otherwise. And I actually do have one order from this and one other strong possibility. I just hope they can share their experiences on here. If I don't make anymore sales after that my wish is to still be a part of this forum. I have a lot of experience but not nearly the experience of some of the vets on here. I'll share what little I know and learn what I don't know. I hope I can stick around and you all can get to know me and vice versa. I've tried a couple other forums (not as a source) but honestly I just didn't like the vibe. Never decided to be a part of the communities. I honestly like the way you guys came at me and set me straight. I appreciate that kind of communication because egotistical meat heads like us don't really respond to anything else lol. Thanks guys. I'm glad you got a laugh at my expense on my cringe worthy intro. At least there's THAT. I'll learn from it and do better. in the meantime I hope I can contribute positively to this community. Thank you again.

SIGNED:

"valiant Distribution"-
"LE"-
"Tron"-
"scammer"-
"asshole"-
I bet your knees are bruised after that huh

You just won't go away, continuing to post outside of your little thread. You're an absolute clown, can't believe anyone from here would spend a dime with you.
No I won't go away. I'm communicating with those who wish to communicate. If you don't like it then stop COMMUNICATING with me. I really do not understand your anger. I'm transparently offering a product to purchase. Those who purchase will receive what they order. Those who don't purchase will not receive an order because...well..ummm...they didn't order anything. Why does that anger you?

Back