Naps? You'll also have to wait for your order to come from overseas. And then of course what naps charges for shipping. I think they charge $20. maybe $25. I charge $10 ...my vials are $5 higher you say?...OK well you will also have them the same week you order them. All that adds up to...makes more sense to order Para from me...I personally would....but then again you don't know if I'm a scammer or not. And naps doesn't scam people on purpose...but it happens.

No matter the name, you're still dealing with UGLs. So if i buy from you and get a nice juicy floater are you going to pass the blame because you're only a reseller or will you replace/refund out of your pocket?

No matter the name, you're still dealing with UGLs. So if i buy from you and get a nice juicy floater are you going to pass the blame because you're only a reseller or will you replace/refund out of your pocket?
U
And naps doesn't scam people on purpose...but it happens.
What? Take a gander at naps thread. So you offer a similar service? Wait you cost more but ship cheaper for untested products.

I think we are ok with the sources that test gear. We don't need another naps.

Naps? You'll also have to wait for your order to come from overseas. And then of course what naps charges for shipping. I think they charge $20. maybe $25. I charge $10 ...my vials are $5 higher you say?...OK well you will also have them the same week you order them. All that adds up to...makes more sense to order Para from me...I personally would....but then again you don't know if I'm a scammer or not. And naps doesn't scam people on purpose...but it happens.
Give it up, move on. You won't get any business in here. You're wasting your time.

Are you Optimus prime?
I always wanted to be the Decepticon Star Scream! Optimus prime is a fuckin delivery manbot
transformers cartoon GIF

GTFO
I always wanted to be the Decepticon Star Scream! Optimus

A lot of the brands you’re “selling” we could already get them directly from their reps from this board or others…. Not a random reseller who charges almost double what the reps/direct source are….

I don’t think you’ll be too successful here my man
And I've accepted that might be the case before I posted anything. But for me it's worth the effort to try. I'd rather try and fail than wonder what would have happened if I did try. I know damn well that I can't compete with ANY top sources and that's not my goal. My goal is just to reach out and possibly make a few sales that I wouldn't have made had someone not seen my advertisement. I'm going to remain small time and out of the spotlight. And that's OK with me.

U
What? Take a gander at naps thread. So you offer a similar service? Wait you cost more but ship cheaper for untested products.

I think we are ok with the sources that test gear. We don't need another naps.
I know the history of naps. I'm not another naps. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt...no...let me rephrase...I was being NICE when I said they don't scam people on purpose. What I do is take orders. Then send people what they order once paid for order. I don't scam. It would hurt me worse in the long run to steal a few hundred or a few thousand bucks from someone.

The answer to that in short is "yes". I do check my products and take pictures before I send out. That doesn't mean I can't miss something. If someone were to order and something was "floating" in the vial I'd replace or refund. As long as the vial hadn't been opened yet.

And I've accepted that might be the case before I posted anything. But for me it's worth the effort to try. I'd rather try and fail than wonder what would have happened if I did try. I know damn well that I can't compete with ANY top sources and that's not my goal. My goal is just to reach out and possibly make a few sales that I wouldn't have made had someone not seen my advertisement. I'm going to remain small time and out of the spotlight. And that's OK with me.
That's the first thing you you've said that I can at least respect.

Back