Still no pictures of your supply lol

20220314_134908.jpg
F the supply….I’m all about the titties right now.
Lol no titties but the supply is posted...well a lot of it. I've had trouble uploading all the files at once and took about 6 or 7 pictures. Also my price list. If you zoom in on the pictures at the yellow piece of paper you'll be able to see "meso rx and today's date" written. I'm trying to get it all organized better as far as my navigation of this forum. Apologies for my ignorance and the delay in uploading pictures. I don't keep anything at my home so had to go to the supply house.

What's up guys and gals. I'm new to this forum. I did read the rules and I didn't see anything about not being able to solicit steroid sells. I'm going to be completely transparent with everyone here. I purchase in bulk from overseas quality sources for special low bulk prices and resell them. I do this with some US domestic sources as well but only those who have proven themselves over a course of time and have jano tests to back up the quality of the products along with a history of good reviews. Primarily recent reviews is really of top importance. I have been selling locally for a couple years and have built a flawless reputation in my local area. My reputation is of utmost importance to me. In some cases like this new venture into online sells all I have is my word and a list of products with prices a lot lower than you'll find on these sources actual websites to which I'm hoping to gain trust in the community. I'm super "small time". I'm not looking to get rich. I'm just looking to generate enough revenue to eventually stop doing this and open my own legit business. I'm 100 percent US domestic. I don't ask for anything for the Shipping accept what it costs me. I'm not making a whole lot on each product because I truly believe once a few people experience my services word will get out quickly. when it does I'll quit my full time job and dedicate all my time to filling orders and keeping bulk orders coming in to maintain stock. I've got one other business partner so right now this is a two man operation. I don't have a SET T/A on the products but I can tell you as SOON as you send the funds I'm putting the order together and it will be Shipped out immediately. I don't play with peoples money. I've been burned once or twice in my 15 years of dealing with underground sources online and economically it makes ZERO sense for me to take your money and run when I can make so much more in the long run by providing a good honest service in a not so honest world. I'm asking for a $100 minimum order for right now but I'm willing to work with you if you don't quite meet that minimum. The products I have right now are Parapharma, Hilma Biocare and DC pharmaceuticals. Once I sell out of the DC pharmaceuticals I'm going to only be selling Parapharma and Hilma. Those are the two companies I've negotiated bulk purchase deals with. I'll be getting a wider selection in the near future. I do have a decent selection right now though. Man, just email me and I'll gladly be transparent with you on any questions you might have. All of my products DO have the expiration dates and everything up to par. it's all very recent purchases. Email me and I will send you a price list. On most orders I'll say the shipping is just an additional 10 bucks. I'll supply you with a tracking number and keep you updated on the entire process. I'm just a regular guy that's been struggling in this post covid world (well sort of "post") It IS still going on but we are getting along a lot better now than when it first came around. I'm trying to earn your trust in an untrustworthy world so I do plan on it being an obstacle. But I can only compensate for that through providing flawless services for you. If you like any of the brands I listed then you are REALLY going to like my prices. And the fact you don't have to go through overseas sources to get the products is a huge factor swaying in my favor to succeeding. Email me and let's chat. Thank you for reading this and am looking forward to becoming a positive staple in this community for providing excellent products and excellent service with even MORE excellent prices.

Valiantdistribution@protonmail.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220314_191241.jpg
    Screenshot_20220314_191241.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 20220314_134812.jpg
    20220314_134812.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 124
  • 20220314_134151.jpg
    20220314_134151.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 87
  • 20220314_140747.jpg
    20220314_140747.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • 20220314_134908.jpg
    20220314_134908.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 85
  • 20220314_131709.jpg
    20220314_131709.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 76
  • 20220314_134827.jpg
    20220314_134827.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 79
To be fair, he responded before I added the questions, just had to claim my spot as first haha. Otherwise yeah, joke of an intro.
Everything is posted man. If you guys need me to post anything else and or ANYWHERE else on the forum please let me know and I'll oblige...just don't have a titty picture...maybe I can sneak one of her in the shower later lol

View attachment 161763

Lol no titties but the supply is posted...well a lot of it. I've had trouble uploading all the files at once and took about 6 or 7 pictures. Also my price list. If you zoom in on the pictures at the yellow piece of paper you'll be able to see "meso rx and today's date" written. I'm trying to get it all organized better as far as my navigation of this forum. Apologies for my ignorance and the delay in uploading pictures. I don't keep anything at my home so had to go to the supply house.
Papers with Meso and date is clearly photo shopped. I should know, I’m basically an expert from looking at instahoes all day. Try again Jabroni, or you will be Shunned.

Everything I'm seeing screams scam from this guy. Worst and unprepared intro, delays providing what we want, a pathetic attempt at sourcing. I think this guy is looking to straight up take people's money. Read what he's saying, he's now bending over backwards to whatever we want in hopes of raking in some dough while he thinks he's appeasing us.

If you're a lurker, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!

Papers with Meso and date is clearly photo shopped. I should know, I’m basically an expert from looking at instahoes all day. Try again Jabroni, or you will be Shunned.
Eh, I don’t think it’s photoshopped since on one of them I can see the indentation of where he wrote the previous one on top of it.

But still, I wouldn’t trust this guy…no titties and paragraph responses that go on and on when a question is asked…sort of like a politician or lawyer, and I wouldn’t trust either one of them

Eh, I don’t think it’s photoshopped since on one of them I can see the indentation of where he wrote the previous one on top of it.

But still, I wouldn’t trust this guy…no titties and paragraph responses that go on and on when a question is asked…sort of like a politician or lawyer, and I wouldn’t trust either one of them
Or LE…

I like my version better.

Ohhhh I SEE ....this "Friday" thing ...that's when I'm supposed to "present myself" Or how's that work? To answer your question though other planets as far as we know don't use a calendar system to track time lapse. Also we're not exactly sure if there are beings on there to even need calendars....I don't THINK....maybe

In what world are you saving people money? Are you Sciroxx in disguise? Or maybe Asia-pharma reborn with an English lesson or two under your Gucci belt?
Have you seen the prices of our "real sources?"
Your selling a Ford but charging for a beamer WTF!?
Stick to selling to local trust fund kids...I give you about a year before LE comes over for a search party

Your humorous responses remind me of the kid up in Canada who gave sourcing a shot. His thread ultimately became more of a stand up routine than sourcing and he just disappeared pretty quickly. You are humorous, I’ll give you that.
Don't underestimate the value of a joke source.
I was thinking about sourcing grapeseed oil as I think I can buy 50 gallon drums.
OK-
Hi, I'm GSO International. Need quality carrier oil for your UGL? I'm your man.
I haven't steralized it for hormone suspension but I'm 2% cheaper than Publix.
Please send payment CashApp. Just email me with how much you need and I'll give you a super hero price!
I don't have a tits pick so I'll just leave you with this:
woman waiting GIF by Curology

What's up guys and gals. I'm new to this forum. I did read the rules and I didn't see anything about not being able to solicit steroid sells. I'm going to be completely transparent with everyone here. I purchase in bulk from overseas quality sources for special low bulk prices and resell them. I do this with some US domestic sources as well but only those who have proven themselves over a course of time and have jano tests to back up the quality of the products along with a history of good reviews. Primarily recent reviews is really of top importance. I have been selling locally for a couple years and have built a flawless reputation in my local area. My reputation is of utmost importance to me. In some cases like this new venture into online sells all I have is my word and a list of products with prices a lot lower than you'll find on these sources actual websites to which I'm hoping to gain trust in the community. I'm super "small time". I'm not looking to get rich. I'm just looking to generate enough revenue to eventually stop doing this and open my own legit business. I'm 100 percent US domestic. I don't ask for anything for the Shipping accept what it costs me. I'm not making a whole lot on each product because I truly believe once a few people experience my services word will get out quickly. when it does I'll quit my full time job and dedicate all my time to filling orders and keeping bulk orders coming in to maintain stock. I've got one other business partner so right now this is a two man operation. I don't have a SET T/A on the products but I can tell you as SOON as you send the funds I'm putting the order together and it will be Shipped out immediately. I don't play with peoples money. I've been burned once or twice in my 15 years of dealing with underground sources online and economically it makes ZERO sense for me to take your money and run when I can make so much more in the long run by providing a good honest service in a not so honest world. I'm asking for a $100 minimum order for right now but I'm willing to work with you if you don't quite meet that minimum. The products I have right now are Parapharma, Hilma Biocare and DC pharmaceuticals. Once I sell out of the DC pharmaceuticals I'm going to only be selling Parapharma and Hilma. Those are the two companies I've negotiated bulk purchase deals with. I'll be getting a wider selection in the near future. I do have a decent selection right now though. Man, just email me and I'll gladly be transparent with you on any questions you might have. All of my products DO have the expiration dates and everything up to par. it's all very recent purchases. Email me and I will send you a price list. On most orders I'll say the shipping is just an additional 10 bucks. I'll supply you with a tracking number and keep you updated on the entire process. I'm just a regular guy that's been struggling in this post covid world (well sort of "post") It IS still going on but we are getting along a lot better now than when it first came around. I'm trying to earn your trust in an untrustworthy world so I do plan on it being an obstacle. But I can only compensate for that through providing flawless services for you. If you like any of the brands I listed then you are REALLY going to like my prices. And the fact you don't have to go through overseas sources to get the products is a huge factor swaying in my favor to succeeding. Email me and let's chat. Thank you for reading this and am looking forward to becoming a positive staple in this community for providing excellent products and excellent service with even MORE excellent prices.

Valiantdistribution@protonmail.com

Top 5 worst new source posts I have ever seen. Remember bud these are stuck her forever.

Someone who can't even use proper grammar and his enter key or follow the basics such as :
- Photos of stock/lab
- proper info

Hard pass and anyone reading this should run far away.

Top 5 worst new source posts I have ever seen. Remember bud these are stuck her forever.

Someone who can't even use proper grammar and his enter key or follow the basics such as :
- Photos of stock/lab
- proper info

Hard pass and anyone reading this should run far away.
I can't run away, it's like watching a train hit a car stuffed with clowns and confetti! I'm hoping for another attempt at redemption... Please wanna be source guy.... keep trying, eventually our hearts and crypto will be yours!

Back