Don't underestimate the value of a joke source.
I was thinking about sourcing grapeseed oil as I think I can buy 50 gallon drums.
OK-
Hi, I'm GSO International. Need quality carrier oil for your UGL? I'm your man.
I haven't steralized it for hormone suspension but I'm 2% cheaper than Publix.
Please send payment CashApp. Just email me with how much you need and I'll give you a super hero price!
I don't have a tits pick so I'll just leave you with this:
woman waiting GIF by Curology
At least you posted a chick who’s bent over and looks like she wouldn’t mind receiving a package lol.

Eh, I don’t think it’s photoshopped since on one of them I can see the indentation of where he wrote the previous one on top of it.

But still, I wouldn’t trust this guy…no titties and paragraph responses that go on and on when a question is asked…sort of like a politician or lawyer, and I wouldn’t trust either one of them
Yeah...I'll have to say out of all the comments the one about my note being "photoshopped" is the most surprising lol.

You've got pics of dc pharma npp and pharma tren, yet neither are in your price list. These are not your pics you piece of scamming crap.
The DC pharmaceuticals were in the original price list I actually sent out to Two members. Did inventory yesterday. Took Pics. Revised price list before posting everything. The DC Pharma was taken off the list at the last moment. Reason? honestly because it wouldn't be profitable at ALL to try to sell it online as opposed to just selling what we have left of it locally. This came to light last night after comparing what we paid in bulk to competing online. The Parapharma IS in the pictures as well as Hilma Biocare. Unfortunately DC pharma products are all laid out and most of the Para as well as Hilma are in the boxes. I wasn't NOT going to post pictures last night after saying I would so went ahead and posted with revised list.

View attachment 161775
View attachment 161775
DUDE USES WHAM BAM MONEY GRAM! Can I just put it on my Amex? Fuck it, you're just a middle man for the Asians....LE won't fuck with you.
Sure thing. Just post Amex card information here with CVC number. And don't tell me your order. I'm psychic. I already know what you want.
DUDE USES WHAM BAM MONEY GRAM! Can I just put it on my Amex? Fuck it, you're just a middle man for the Asians....LE

Writing sounds an awful lot like Tron. Is that you buddy?
Are you Optimus prime?

Your "bulk" purchases really didn't serve to bring costs down for you since your pricing is shit. I'm comparing to Canadian domestic prices that I'm most familiar with but with the exchange rate your prices go from poor to outrageous considering what's available from US domestic sources already.

If you have 15 years of selling experience you would have an established network of clients a long time ago which would not need this type of self promotion online and your ability to buy large enough quantity to make prices approachable would be a reality for you. You're just some fuck ass that wants to make a quick buck off unsuspecting fools with zero experience pushing steroids as has been made abundantly clear within this thread.

Untested gear from not even prominent labs isn't worth anyone's time here.

Fuck off

Your prices are not good brother I can fet para test cyp from shitty naps for $5 less a vial. You can definitely do better on your pricing

Your "bulk" purchases really didn't serve to bring costs down for you since your pricing is shit. I'm comparing to Canadian domestic prices that I'm most familiar with but with the exchange rate your prices go from poor to outrageous considering what's available from US domestic sources already.

If you have 15 years of selling experience you would have an established network of clients a long time ago which would not need this type of self promotion online and your ability to buy large enough quantity to make prices approachable would be a reality for you. You're just some fuck ass that wants to make a quick buck off unsuspecting fools with zero experience pushing steroids as has been made abundantly clear within this thread.

Untested gear from not even prominent labs isn't worth anyone's time here.

Fuck off
no, not 15 years "selling experience". That was not ever said, dummy.

Your prices are not good brother I can fet para test cyp from shitty naps for $5 less a vial. You can definitely do better on your pricing
And that's cool. The thing is everyone has a choice nowadays online where to buy from. If they don't want to buy from me then they certainly aren't forced to. Being declared a "scammer" is the only thing about any of the comments I don't like. My prices are what they are. And people DO pay them. They may be high compared to some other sites but also lower than on others. It's matter of both opinions and fact. The one thing that's not an opinion is people get what they order.

No one that’s been around is gunna pay them prices
But some people do pay them. And when they pay I give them the product they paid for. For those that don't want to pay...they simply don't have to. For the ones that are "Name calling" and spitting venom at me for trying to make some money...the ACTUAL...FACTUAL...Definition...in its purest form of what you are doing...is "Hating". 0
Prices too high.
No 3rd party testing for raws or finished oils.

Hard pass.
Appreciate that. You came, looked, read it...didn't like it so you moved on to something you're more comfortable with. Thanks for looking and keeping it business like.

But some people do pay them. And when they pay I give them the product they paid for. For those that don't want to pay...they simply don't have to. For the ones that are "Name calling" and spitting venom at me for trying to make some money...the ACTUAL...FACTUAL...Definition...in its purest form of what you are doing...is "Hating". 0

Appreciate that. You came, looked, read it...didn't like it so you moved on to something you're more comfortable with. Thanks for looking and keeping it business like.
Am not throwing hate at you sir I am said your prices are high for an unproven source

Naps? You'll also have to wait for your order to come from overseas. And then of course what naps charges for shipping. I think they charge $20. maybe $25. I charge $10 ...my vials are $5 higher you say?...OK well you will also have them the same week you order them. All that adds up to...makes more sense to order Para from me...I personally would....but then again you don't know if I'm a scammer or not. And naps doesn't scam people on purpose...but it happens.

Back