Is it worth it to use QSC oils?

Yes Yes I know have heard it a thosand times. What are the odds I am not even a bad responsder and practically a non responder to 750mg of test rather than the illegal steroid dealer just being cheap and underdosing it.

What are the odds of hundreds of highly experienced PED customers, some who lab test everything before injecting it, have failed to spot a single incident of what you have?

Does Stan only sell on Meso?
He cannot post on the thread because look at his messages.
As he emailed him?
Not sure. Yeah I understand he didn't post complaint here unless he had old acct.

I am just trying to make sense of this story.

Great points.
:oops:

Last edited:

I didnt mean it like that solved my issue. Im saying Testing wont do anything. Their is no way to fix my problem other than trying more and more sources. I mean I am done with this thread as in im tired of this leading no where.

Why? Won't he reimburse you bad gear + test?
Did he say that?

Underdosed is still better than the complete bunk this guy got stuck with.

if ur concerned about a litle bit of rubber in your muscle take a look at these modern women. Got to have the equivalent of at least 200 rubber stoppers in their tits alone.

And to think some guys are afraid to inject a piece of something you could only see if ur eyes were so good you could see colours.

I didnt mean it like that solved my issue. Im saying Testing wont do anything. Their is no way to fix my problem other than trying more and more sources. I mean I am done with this thread as in im tired of this leading no where

To give you perspective. I've been on these forums for over 6 years and still haven't ordered any UGL product. Take your time LOL.

Back