Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

But its scary to think about that there is basically 1-2 person on the internet who does these test for the majority of AAS/ GH users. It leaves so much space for scamming, dirty marketing (hypeing certain brands while destroying other reputation) I am astonished a bit what could 4-5 people group could done online in these forums.

For sure, this is very wrong and we should encourage vendors/ugl's to use other labs then just jano. It's their money and they need to start sending it to other labs!

For sure, this is very wrong and we should encourage vendors/ugl's to use other labs then just jano. It's their money and they need to start sending it to other labs!
Could you please make a list of other labs specialized in testing AAS & related substances with the equipment and experience necessary to meet our standards? Ideally they should accept crypto payments, have a <14 day turnaround and provide raw data upon request as well.

I find this very worrying tbh. So many here use Jano for testing and will now have to ask themselves if he can actually be trusted.
The man fucked up years ago. But he's also had so many fucking blind tests sent to him since then that he nailed. He's also had shit sent to him and lab4tox and they both came to the same conclusions.

If him fucking over Mands makes you think he can't be trusted, then use lab4tox or if you're one of those guys that would rather trust a stupid labmax test over jano, then do that.

I've been around for a long time and know it wasn't good what transpired between Jano and Mands. I believe jano learned a tough lesson from that, and though the two of them do not see eye to eye to this day, I think Jano has come correct since then.

We don't have many options and none better, to my knowledge. Lab4tox is an option but they don't test HGH and maybe a few other things that Jano can handle. And they're a bit more expensive. But if jano makes you nervous, then check them out.

Good luck.

Last edited:
The man fucked up years ago. But he's also had so many fucking blind tests sent to him since then that he nailed. He's also had shit sent to him and lab4tox and they both came to the same conclusions.

If him fucking over Manda makes you think he can't be trusted, then use lab4tox or if you're one of those guys that would rather trust a stupid labmax test over jano, then do that.

I've been around for a long time and know it wasn't good what transpired between Jano and Mands. I believe jano learned a tough lesson from that, and though the two of them do not see eye to eye to this day, I think Jano has come correct since then.

We don't have many options and none better, to my knowledge. Lab4tox is an option but they don't test HGH and maybe a few other things that Jano can handle. And they're a bit more expensive. But if jano makes you nervous, then check them out.

Good luck.
Holy shit, just realised this thread is from 2016 lol wtf how did this even show up on my screen

Yeah lol I’m not worried now. I thought this shit happened a few days ago.

Could you please make a list of other labs specialized in testing AAS & related substances with the equipment and experience necessary to meet our standards? Ideally they should accept crypto payments, have a <14 day turnaround and provide raw data upon request as well.

I don't know bro. I'm fo sure not up to date with this scene. And I'm not yelling at anybody, just saying, producers should encourage other labs. Search and keep an eye out for anything that pops out ...

I don't know bro. I'm fo sure not up to date with this scene. And I'm not yelling at anybody, just saying, producers should encourage other labs. Search and keep an eye out for anything that pops out ...
Wtf.. than shut up about it.. you just spewed some bullshit, and then followed up with “Oh I don’t know bro, I don’t know jack shit, I just think y’all are doing it wrong.” , If there was a plethora of other testing options, don’t you think we would be using them?

Wtf.. than shut up about it.. you just spewed some bullshit, and then followed up with “Oh I don’t know bro, I don’t know jack shit, I just think y’all are doing it wrong.” , If there was a plethora of other testing options, don’t you think we would be using them?

Damn bro, hope you feel better soon. Peace

As I’m sure Mands is still waiting for some real results, Con-Man

It’s the internet. No feelings hurt here. Just bumping for the newbs

Double bumped :cool:

Quite amusing.

1) Testing facilities that are capable of meeting your standards as an illegal UGL? Are you at the deluded stage now where you think your UGL set up is of a higher standard than an accredited legit analytic service and any of those services would pander to your illegal needs?

2) Ideally they should take payment by crypto? Why is that? Legitimate businesses don't need to use darkweb/secrecy payment methods just to drop down to your criminal level and test illegally produced medicines.

3) 14 day T/A and provide raw data at your request? ROFL.

You spend too much time on bbing forums bro and selling illegal drugs. You've lost your mind if you think anyone "off" these forums would even take anything you say seriously.

Wake up. Get a grip.

I sent a vial to Janoshik and didn't tell him what was in it. He not only told me what was in it, but that my wife was gang-banging black men behind my back.

He was right about both...

He not only told me what was in it, but that my wife was gang-banging black men behind my back.
He was right about both...

Bro...don't get racist.
I was in the line with yellows, blacks, browns, and whites, and we all hammered and abused your slut wife that day........but it's not our fault that you couldn't satisify her and keep your bitch under control :)