Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Lol I meant to quote that guy and saying tudca sucks use nac but it won’t let me quote his post for some reason
I read somewhere (maybe gh13) that there isn't much proof that tudca actually protects your liver on aas as its only really for repair a badly damaged liver mainly from excessive alcohol consumption. Never really looked into it after as I just been running aqua suspended orals but know I maybe should do some more digging as what jet suggested previous.

I read somewhere (maybe gh13) that there isn't much proof that tudca actually protects your liver on aas as its only really for repair a badly damaged liver mainly from excessive alcohol consumption. Never really looked into it after as I just been running aqua suspended orals but know I maybe should do some more digging as what jet suggested previous.
Gh15 is a deranged retard but yes I would use nac

Ok I need a few experienced tren users to try out my tren base 40mg/ml. It's in mct oil with a small amount of Guiacol so not much difference compared to other brands tren-ace that contains Guiacol as well.

Who's interested? :)

Ok I need a few experienced tren users to try out my tren base 40mg/ml. It's in mct oil with a small amount of Guiacol so not much difference compared to other brands tren-ace that contains Guiacol as well.

What’s the difference between this and the base you had in water?

Yes lol. This will take an hour to get that nice kick in the nuts or is it semi instant like the water

Still kicks in pretty quick and 30-45 minutes pre workout is routine. Oil based offers much longer shelf life and no chance of clogging pins thus the switch.

Gh15 is a deranged retard but yes I would use nac
Yeah gh15 himself is something else but when I started out I liked reading other people's anecdotal experience with compounds I was planning on running.

I haven't ran tren base yet but I'm currently about to run out of my metribolone so I could compare how the tren base holds up for pre-workout. Currently on 400mg Tnt and 600mg EQ as well.

Yeah gh15 himself is something else but when I started out I liked reading other people's anecdotal experience with compounds I was planning on running.

I haven't ran tren base yet but I'm currently about to run out of my metribolone so I could compare how the tren base holds up for pre-workout. Currently on 400mg Tnt and 600mg EQ as well.

Shoot me an email brother.

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

Just placed another order. Gonna try some of that Tren base, I’ll let you guys know how it hits. Other than that I just ReUpped on t500 and NPP

Also I know jet likes to keep his thread professional cause he’s a good fellow, but @KP300 u need to eat your own shit and just fuck off man. You troll labs just to fuck with them. As an actual gear user, tested good gear is all we want from a source. Literally everything he sells is tested. What’s the problem? The problem is u aren’t here for the fucking gear so it doesn’t matter to you ur just here to troll the source So just fuck off.

Like if u wanna be a member and tell us what ur running and shit that’s dope we welcome you but just having an account to fuck with sources is ridiculous bro. That won’t happen cause we all know u do that on your other username. Competition is a bitch ;)

Last edited:
What were witnessing here is @KP300 squirming watching a new lab come in and do things the right way cuz he’s so used to having everything his way with corrupt ass labs who censor everything. We all know who u are bro.

Sorry to do it in your thread jet but these fuckers needed to be told.

What we are witnesses here is a circle jerk shill fest with a bunch of fake accounts lol Enjoy your underdosed gear.

What we are witnesses here is a circle jerk shill fest with a bunch of fake accounts lol Enjoy your underdosed gear.
Mine has been just fine.
Where would you like me to send it for blind testing?
Would that make you happy?
I'm curious anyway but think jano is a slime.

Mine has been just fine.
Where would you like me to send it for blind testing?
Would that make you happy?
I'm curious anyway but think jano is a slime.
Ignore the fuckwit. Got nothing better to do than shit on a well-tested lab. I bet the majority of his poat history is just him shitting on Jets. Watch him come and call me or anyone who says anything positive about this lab a shill...